剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
或许 就不会让你溜掉了
Maybe they shouldn't have.
你是我最爱的遗憾
You're my favorite regret.
你不记得自己上了飞机?
You don't remember getting on the plane?
不记得 我已经醉醺醺的了
Nah, I was pretty loaded.
你也不记得你在菲尼克斯下了飞机?
And you don't remember getting off here in Phoenix?
为什么不进去呢?
Why don't you come in the house?
我们可以来杯咖啡 再
We'll have a cup of coffee, and...
妈妈 这玩意在锅里五十五分了
mom this is thing's gonna beep in 55 seconds,
锅里的温度也越来越高
and the stuff in the pot keeps getting higher and higher.
所以 我该怎么办?
so what do I do?
你知道么 爱干嘛干嘛
You don't do anything.
别怕 不会爆♥炸♥的
Don't worry,it's not gonna explode.
只是 我马上就过来
Just... I'll be there in a second.
还不吃饭么?
BRIDGETTE: Are we having dinner yet?
呃 你在说什么啊?
ARIEL: Uh, what are you talking about?
爸爸都还没回来呢 而且现在才五点半呢
Daddy's not even home yet. And it's, like, 5:30.
你怎么就穿上睡衣了?
And why are you in your pajamas?
恩 一吃完饭
Well, as soon as dinner's over,
我就要去睡觉了
I want to go right to bed.
为什么? -我昨晚做了个超好玩的梦
Why? I had the funnest dream last night.
是个卡♥通♥ 名叫猴子头
It was a cartoon called The Monkeyheads,
我已经等不及想要继续了
and I can't wait to see more of it.
猴子头?!
TheMonkeyheads?!
都过时了
That's so over.
那是我小时候看的卡♥通♥了
That was on when I was little.
那又怎样? 我才不在乎呢
BRIDGETTE: So? I don't care.
我还是喜欢
I still like it.
是啊 我整个早上都有空
DEVALOS: Yeah... my whole morning's open.
只要确定预约 再电子邮件告诉我时间
Just set the appointment, e-mail me the time.
好的 我现在到家了
Right. I'm home now.
只要电子邮件我时间就行了
Just e-mail me the time.
好的
Okay.
吆 该死
Whew... Damn.
总是有些日子
There are just some days that can't end
过得那么慢
fast enough.
恩 好香
Mmm! Smells good.
好香
Smells good.
打回给他们
Call them back and tell them
告诉他们你明天早上没空
you're not free tomorrow morning.
我打给Berman医生了
I called Dr. Berman.
他记得你
He remembered you.
我已经约好了十点半了
I made an appointment for 10:30.
我送你去
I'll drive you.
我是个大人了
I'm a grown man.
我可以自己跟医生预约
I can make my own doctor's appointments,
非常感谢
thank you very much.
有点问题 Manuel
There's something wrong, Manuel.
我担心你的身体出了什么问题
I'm worried you're falling apart inside.
有时候我早上醒来
Sometimes, I wake up in the morning,
你就躺在那儿 我以为
and you're laying there and I...
我以为你死了
I think you're dead.
我听不到你的呼吸 你浑身是汗
I can't hear you breathe, you're covered in sweat,
苍白得像鬼一样
you're white as a ghost.
我没事
I'm fine.
这里是菲尼克斯 很热 所以我才出汗
It's Phoenix-- it's hot and I sweat.
明天我会去看医生了
Tomorrow, I will find a doctor.
我会打电♥话♥自己预约的
I will call and I will make an appointment.
到时候我自己去
And when the time comes, I'll drive myself.
现在 我很饿 呃 我
Right now, I'm hungry, and I'm, uh...
我想吃东西
gonna eat.
我觉得他并不知道他死了
I don't think he knows he's dead.
什么? 你想让我为他感到难过?
What? You trying to get me to feel sorry for him?
我想或许这正是他来这儿的原因
I think maybe that's why he's here.
或许这正是他来这儿等我的原因
Maybe that's why he's waiting for me.
我想或许我应该告诉他
I think maybe I'm supposed to tell him.
你觉得当他照镜子的时候 看到镜子里没人
You don't think he'll get the gist
他会没感觉么?
when he looks in the mirror and there's nobody there?
当电♥话♥不再响起 他会不知道?
When the phone stops ringing?
当他没付钱就从糖果店出来
When nobody bothers to check his theater stub
却再没人要查他的小票 他会不明白?
after he comes back from the candy counter?
我想商店都已经
I think they've got a pretty good
有了准确的定位系统
orientation system already in place.
那为什么要让我遇到这种破事?
Then why did I have that encounter?
为什么他要来这儿?
And why was he brought here?
我不知道 他是需要 更多的累计飞行里程
I don't know, he needed the extra frequent flier miles,
所以算出了要多停一站?
figured an extra stopover?
我想这些事情发生在我身上 肯定是有理由的
I believe these things happen to me for a reason.
关键就是要有耐性
The challenge is to have the patience
等着那个理由自己走出来
to wait for the reason to reveal itself.
恩 有深度
Hmm... profundity.
如果我把那理由找出来 你会把那写进我的中学年鉴么?
If I dig it out, will you write that in my high school yearbook?
有人在嫉妒咯
(singsong): Someone is jealous.
嫉妒你的中学男友? 我可不觉得
Of your high school boyfriend? I think not.
他曾经很有野性
He was pretty wild.
我曾经也很有野性
I was pretty wild.
那么 他现在不会有野性了
Well, he's not wild now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我今天一整天都被死亡包围着
I've really had my fill of death today.
真的
I really have.
副市长DiNovi -我会告诉你我所知道的
Deputy Mayor DiNovi. I'll tell you what I know.
Costigans全家今早
The Costigans all died early this morning
都被猎枪近距离枪杀了
of close-range shotgun wounds.
初步调查表明
Preliminary investigations suggest that the killings
他们被杀跟Costigan先生的工作无关
were not related to Mr. Costigan's employment.
同时我们也获知
We are aware of similar home invasions
在过去的一年中
in Wyoming and New Mexico
怀俄明和新墨西 有类似的家庭入侵发生
during the last 12 months.
此外 就是这件案子正在调查中
Beyond that, it's an active investigation.
到早上我们应该可以有更多线索
Hopefully, we'll know more in the morning.
对于正处于恐惧中的菲尼克斯市民
WOMAN: Do you have anything to say
您有没有什么要说的呢?
to the people of Phoenix who are obviously frightened?
菲尼克斯是个安全的城市
Phoenix is a safe city.
但是很显然 市民还是要提高警惕
But obviously, people need to take precautions.
锁好门窗
Lock your doors, lock your windows.
照看好你的爱的人
Check in on your loved ones,
照看好你的邻居们
check in on your neighbors,
还有 要知道我们会抓住那么人的
and know that we are gonna find these people.
我们会阻止那些人的
We're gonna stop these people.
市长对此有何评论?
REPORTER: And what does the mayor have to say about all this?
市长在今天早上 登机回菲尼克斯之前
DINOVI: The mayor fell ill prior to boarding a plane
病倒了
back to Phoenix this morning.
嘿
Hey.
是啊 我看到了 我当然看到了
Yeah, I saw it; of course I saw it.
你真棒
You were great.
你难道听不到 我在这边欢欣雀跃么?
You couldn't hear me cheering from over here?
你过来?
You coming over?
我不在乎
I don't care.
按响门铃 叫醒我
Ring the bell, wake me up.
我就这意思
I mean it.
凌晨两点 随时都行
2:00 in the morning. Whenever.
叫醒我
Wake me up.
很随意
It was so random.
他们都没怎么准备过
They were so unprepared.
我是说在他疯狂的梦里 他有没有想到过
I mean, in his wildest dreams, could he have ever imagined
他会在看报纸的时候
that he would have died lying on his belly...
就爬着死了?
reading the paper?
还有那个妈妈
And the mom.
在死前是不是还在边洗澡边唱歌♥?
Was she singing in the shower, seconds before it happened?
还有孩子们
And the kids.
在他们的生命停滞之前
What were they dreaming about
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表