剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
很多时候 生活就是场多项选择测试
In many ways, life is one big multiple choice test,
很多问题 我们都通过自己的选择来回答
a series of questions we answer through the choices we make.
有时候答案正是我们所想要的
Sometimes our choices work for us.
有时候答案又会 与我们的意愿相违背
Sometimes they work against us.
多数时候 并不是做选择本身 带来很大压力
Most of the times, it isn't the choice itself that's stressful,
而是选择带来的结果 给我们很大压力
but rather the consequence of the choice,
我们预料之外的结果
a result we couldn't foresee...
或者甚至是我们想象不到的结果
or didn't quite imagine.
但是 如果我们已经做出了选择
But what if when we made our choices...
意识到了我们做出了错误的选择
...having realized we made the wrong ones,
而又有办法回到起点
there was some way to go back,
某种能重头来过的办法
some way to invoke a kind of big do-over.
你知道我什么意思吧?
You know what I mean?
那难道不是很棒么?
Wouldn't that be great?
那难道不就是最好的么?
Wouldn't that just be the best?
你没事吧?
You okay?
还好吧?
Everything all right?
恩 恩
Mm-hmm.
我没事 我只是刚做了梦
I'm fine; I just had a dream.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
你知道我在干吗
You know what I'm doing.
恩 我现在可不太想干这个
Well, I don't feel like doing that right now.
没关系 让我来
That's okay, I'll do all the work.
那
(chuckling): That...
那个表情可不是爱噢
that is not the look of love.
你怎么了?
What's your problem?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我没什么 我只是
I don't have a problem, I just...
我只是发觉你想要
I just figured that you're up
我也想要
and I'm up...
我知道
I know.
都有一阵子没做♥爱♥了
It's been a while.
行了 我不会忘记该怎么做的
Well, I'm not going to forget how to do it.
只是我很累了 宝贝 我不舒服
It's just I'm tired, honey, I'm cranky.
是啊
Yeah...
明天嘛 我保证明天跟你做♥爱♥
Tomorrow, I promise tomorrow.
是啊 你倒是这么说了 不过 又是个恶性循环
Yeah, you say that, but it's a vicious cycle.
我跟你解释解释吧
Let me explain something to you.
性不只是性
Sex isn't just sex.
性对你颇有益处
Sex is good for you,
因为性♥爱♥能释放出脑内啡
'cause sex releases endorphins.
而脑内啡能让你开心
And endorphins make you happy.
恩
Mmm.
是啊 我知道 真的知道
Yes. I know that, I do.
不管我愿意不愿意
And I fully plan on being happy tomorrow,
我真的打算明天就开心
whether I feel like it or not.
灵媒缉凶 第三季第3集
孩子们 早餐准备好了
Girls, breakfast is ready!
你姐姐呢?
Where is your sister?
Ariel说她今天不去上学
Ariel says she's not going to school today.
为什么?
Why not?
我不知道 去问她吧
I don't know; ask her.
Ariel? 我得跟你谈谈
Ariel? I need to speak with you!
我在这儿 我在这儿
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here...
但是我今天不要去学校
but I'm not going to school today.
噢 真的么?
Oh, really?
你不能逼我去学校
You can't make me go.
噢 是啊 我当然能 我是你妈妈
Oh, yeah, I can; I'm your mother.
我在医院生你出来的时候 我就有了这个权利
They gave me permission at the hospital when I had you.
妈妈 我一定得呆在家里
Mom, I have to stay home,
不然Amy Amson会打扁我的
or Amy Amson is going to beat me up.
等等 谁是Amy Amson?
Wait a second-- who's Amy Amson?
她是我们生物课上的同学
She's this girl in my biology class.
有人把给她的纸条误递给了我
Somebody passed her this note by mistake,
我想是那些男孩子写的
and I guess the boys wrote it.
呃 上边列着谁漂亮 谁不漂亮
Um, it's a list of who's hot and who's not,
就他们的观点 我很漂亮
and according to them, I'm hot,
就他们的观点 她不漂亮
and according to them, she's not.
所以Hannah说 听她说 今天上生物课之前
So Hannah says she says that she's going to mess my face up
要把我的脸蛋打烂 这样我就再也不漂亮了
today before Biology, so I'm not hot anymore.
有人觉得你很漂亮?
Somebody thinks you're hot?
我想你上到八年级该关心的是 如何变得聪明吧
I thought you had to be smart to get into eighth grade.
还有 你真的觉得会发生这种事?
And you actually think this is going to happen?
如果你今天呆在家里 你明天又怎么办呢?
If you stay home today, what do you do tomorrow?
明天是星期六
(chuckling): Tomorrow's Saturday.
不 你知道我是什么意思
No, you know what I'm talking about.
你知道是这叫什么吗?
You know what this is?
这就叫恶性循环 就是这样的
This is a vicious cycle, that's what it is.
你知道我们得怎么办么?
And you know what we have to do?
你必须得去上学
You have to go to school.
你必须得让这个女孩知道
You have to show this girl
你是不会受她威胁的
that you are not going to be intimidated,
而且我几乎可以跟你保证 什么都不会发生的
and I can almost guarantee you, nothing is going to happen.
我是不是听到某人在说恶性循环?
Did I hear someone mention a vicious cycle?
最近的恶性循环还真不少
There's a lot of that going around lately.
爸爸 求你了 我真的不能去学校
Daddy, please, I have to stay home.
真的是生死攸关
This is really a matter of life and death.
看来这会是个糟糕的早晨
(sighs) Sounds like it's going to be a rough morning.
打赌你现在很想有点脑内啡
Bet you wish you had some endorphins right about now.
抱歉 Ariel 你不能不去上学
I'm sorry, Ariel, staying home is not the answer.
我今天有很重要的传讯要做
I've got an important arraignment at work today,
而你不能单独呆在家里
and you can't stay here by yourself.
什么是传讯?
BRIDGETTE: What's an arraignment?
好吧 我去 不过
Okay, fine, but you are responsible
我要有什么不测 你得负全责
for whatever happens to me.
如果我死了 -你不会死的
If I die... You're not going to die.
什么都不会发生的
Nothing's going to happen.
什么是传讯啊?
What's an arraignment?
等着瞧
We'll see.
等着瞧
We'll see.
谁能告诉我传讯到底是什么?!
Will somebody please tell me what an arraignment is?!
我想我们的二女儿有问题问你
I believe our middle child has a question for you.
传讯 传讯就是
An arraignment. An arraignment is what happens
有人被告有罪的时候要进行的程序
when someone is being accused of a crime.
在审讯什么的之前
Before there's a trial or anything,
他们会去法庭
they go down to court...
法庭告诉他们
(phone rings) and the court tells them
他们因犯什么罪而被告 而他们要告诉法庭
what they're being accused of, and they tell the court
他们觉得自己有罪还是无罪 -哈罗?
if they believe they're innocent or guilty. JOE: Hello?
但怎么会有人承认自己有罪呢? -谁打来的?
But why would anybody say they're guilty? Who's calling?
那么 这是个非常好的问题
Well, that's a very good question.
他们要找Dubois夫人
They want to speak to a Mrs. Dubois.
而且他们一定要找到
They won't take "no" for an answer...
哈罗?
Hello?
不
No.
我可对洗地毯跟窗帘有兴趣
I'm not interested in having my carpets and drapes cleaned.
不
No.
我也不想要什么免费的房♥屋估价
I don't want a free in-home estimate.
不 三个月内你都不用打电♥话♥来跟进
No, you don't have to call back in three months
谢谢你 -哦
for a follow-up. Thank you. Oops.
噢 太好了
Oh, great.
今天确实会是美好的一天
This is turning out to be a wonderful day.
别怪我
Don't blame me.
我要求过的 你不干
I offered, you passed.
烦到你真是不好意思
Sorry to bother you.
我在看Krieger案子
I was going over these crime scene photos
的犯罪现场的照片
from the Krieger case.
我想我可能有发现
I think I may have found something.
为什么给我看这个?
Why are you showing me this?
恩 只是 我觉得Krieger 可能还有帮凶
Well, just... I think Krieger may have had some help.
我觉得他不是一个人犯案
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表