剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
或许要是我什么也没说
Maybe if I hadn't said anything.
要是我们考虑下那种可能性
If we'd just entertained the possibility;
要是两个律师真的开始谈了
if the two lawyers had started talking,
那法官很有可能就会将判决推迟几天
the judge most certainly would have suspended the trial a couple of days
这样的话另外具尸体就会出现
and the other body would have shown up.
Paxton就绝不会被判有罪了
Paxton would have never been convicted.
你上司真的听你的啊
Your boss really listens to you, huh?
很多时候 是吧
A lot of times, yeah.
你和他...
You and he...
奥 上帝 不是 不是啦
Oh, God, no! No.
不是的 我都结婚了
No, I'm married.
我爱我丈夫 抱歉
I love my husband. I'm sorry.
我是说 没有冒犯你的意思 但是他为什么在意你的想法呢
I mean, no offense, but why does even care what you think?
抱歉 我是不是管太多了
I'm sorry, am I being too nosy?
我只是...
I just...
我喜欢这些事情
I love this stuff.
我是法庭频道的忠实观众
I'm kind of a Court TV junkie.
我觉得你有份最酷的工作
I think you have the coolest job.
是什么让你改变主意的
So what made you change your mind?
开始你说你今晚来不了
First, you said you weren't coming tonight
后来你又回电说你能来
and you called back and said you were.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我丈夫似乎在经历什么事情
My husband's kind of going through something.
可能我们两个都觉得
I guess we both thought
他应该有点完全属于他的时间
he could use a little time to himself.
我从没这么干过
I never do this.
自己一个人出来
Go out by myself.
你没什么朋友吗
You don't have any friends?
有啊
Yeah.
没有
No.
我只有同事和我丈夫...
I have work friends and my husband...
我当然有朋友了-- 每个人都有朋友
Sure, I have friends-- everybody has friends.
你问的问题不少啊 你知道吗
You ask a lot of questions, you know that?
我知道 每个人都这么说--太恐怖了
I know; everyone says that-- it's horrible.
不过我想这是我避免回答任何问题的方式
And I think it's my way of avoiding answering any questions.
奥 是吗 我不做回答
Oh, really? I'm not answering that.
这个也是
I'm not answering that either.
再喝点什么怎么样 我买♥♥单
How about another drink? I'm buying.
你骗不了我的
You can't fool me.
我还是不会回答的
I'm not answering that either.
侦探
OFFICER: Detective.
这就是事发地点喽
So this is where all the action is.
现在我们知道第三个受害者的头 是在哪儿被砍的了
Well, now we know where the head of the third victim ended up.
死者是谁
So who does the body belong to?
名字还不能确定
There's some discrepancy about the name,
不过我能给你看她驾照上的照片
but I can show you her driver's license photo.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表