剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我很好
I'm fine.
你确定?
Are you sure?
你看起来有些心烦意乱
You seem kind of distracted.
不
No.
没有心烦意乱
Not distracted.
我很好
I'm fine.
呃,我...我猜我最好还是回去上课了
Well, I... I guess I better get back to class.
我会再来找你的,好吗?
I'll see you around, okay?
他是从后门进来的
He came in through the back door.
我们谈的是我所想的我们在谈的吗?
Are we talking about what I think we're talking about?
我把这个作为你对于...
And I take it that this information came to you...
昨晚发生的事情的相关信息
last night.
他是从后面进来的
He came in through the back.
他发现Patty Chase正在缝纫间哭泣
He found Patty Chase crying in the sewing room.
一切都发生的真的很快
Everything happened really fast.
Patty出现了
Patty turned around,
他就...开始开枪
and he just... started shooting.
他就一直射击直到她死去
He just kept shooting until she was dead.
那实在比证物显示的信息要多得多
That pretty much corroborates what forensics told us.
凶手搞定后就闪了
The killer did his job and split.
都没有礼貌地待上足够的时间 让我们可以找到线索
Wasn't polite enough to stick around and leave us any useful fibers
或是有用的指纹
or fingerprints.
我猜也没有给我们任何嫌疑犯的信息
I'm guessing that doesn't leave us any suspects. (sighs)
至今为止,一个也没有
So far, not a one.
我们发现Claire的爸爸,也就是Patty的丈夫
Found out Claire's father, Patty's husband,
3年前死了
died three years ago.
Patty的朋友说她又开始约会了
Patty's friends say she hadn't started dating again,
所以没有什么愤怒的前夫 或是男朋友之类的人物
so no angry ex-husbands or boyfriends in the picture.
都找不到什么敌人
No enemies to speak of.
对我们来说都没有什么可以下手的
Not a whole lot for us to work with.
是啊,我妈妈今天让我来帮忙几个小时
Yeah, my mom's got me helping out today for a couple hours.
她又和她的那位"神秘先生"一起出去了
She's out with her "mystery man" again.
不,我还没有跟他见过面
(giggles) No, I haven't met him yet.
她都不愿意承认她在和某人约会
She won't even admit she's dating somebody.
就像,随便了
It's, like, whatever.
反正她跟他有关系
She's having sex.
大事情啊
Big deal.
不,没事的
No, it's okay.
这反而是我唯一可以
And it's, like, the only time
不在她的监控下自♥由♥使用
I can get on the computer without her hanging
电脑,你知道的
over my shoulder, you know?
等等
Hang on.
嗨,有什么要我帮忙的吗?
Hi, can I help you?
嗯,是的,我是来这里取我的婚纱的
Um, yeah, I'm here to pick up my wedding dress.
我让某人修改了一下,呃--
I had it altered and somebody, uh--
我想她是叫Patty--
I think her name was Patty--
她说我可以今天来取
she said I could pick it up today.
我叫Janet
The name's Janet.
哦,对
Oh, right.
你想试一下吗
Did you want to try it on,
保证它合身?
just to make sure it fits?
嗯...是的.当然,谢谢
Um... yeah, sure, okay.
好了,我回来了
Okay, I'm back.
是的,我从Brady那里得到了3条消息 但都真的很偶尔
Yeah, I got three messages from Brady, but it's all real casual.
我觉得他不会--
I don't think he's gonna-- (computer beeps)
那个怪异的家伙又发消息给我了
That weird guy is IM'ing me again.
他一直说他想和我在时尚广场见面
He keeps saying he wants to meet me at Fashion Square
一起看场电影
and see a movie.
上帝,以为我真的相信他才15岁
God, like I really believe he's 15.
他或许有,你知道的,30岁
He's probably, you know, 30.
你疯了
(giggles) You're crazy.
好吧,如果出了什么问题
Okay, but if anything goes wrong
我妈妈要找我的麻烦,我就全部怪你
and I get in trouble with my mom, I'm totally blaming you.
"嘿,Shred182,你听起来真的很可爱
"Hey, Shred182, you sound really kewl.
"我们见面吧.4:30在美食城
"Let's meet. Food court. 4:30.
到时候见!"
See ya!"
你觉得他会在那里坐上多久时间
How long do you think he'll sit there
才发现他被愚弄了?
before he figures out he's been stood up?
嘿,我要走了
Hey, I got to go.
你看起来真的很不错
You look really nice.
是吗?
Do I?
是啊,我喜欢那条裙子
Yeah, I love that dress.
那是我最爱之一
That's one of my favorites.
真的吗?
Really?
你想要吗?
You want it?
因为你...你可以拥有它
Because you... you can have it.
毕竟,我觉得我不会再需要它了
I don't really think I'm going to need it after all.
事情是,我不...
The thing is, I don't...
我不知道怎么摆脱这个
I don't know how to get out of this.
有什么建议吗?
Have any advice?
你有什么小建议给我 让我可以跟我的未婚夫说?
Any tips you can offer on how I'm supposed to tell my fianc?
我没有那么地爱他?
I'm just not that into him?
因为我觉得有个新的开始正等着我
Because I think a fresh start is in order for me.
我觉得我和他之间
I think about 3,000 miles
有3000英里的距离,你明白吗?
between he and I is called for, you know?
从现在开始
Starting right now.
那是我的妈妈
That's my mom.
我去叫她
I'm gonna go get her.
你去吧
You do that.
告诉她我...我要退回裙子
Tell her I... I want to return the dress.
妈妈,有个女孩
Mom, there is a girl
在外面,太奇怪了
out there, completely freaking.
她脱下了她的裙子,然后...
She pulled off her dress and she's...
妈妈,怎么了?
Mom, what happened?
没事的,不要生气
It's okay. Don't be upset.
哦,我的上帝
Oh, my God.
是你男朋友做的吗? - 我没有...
Did your boyfriend do that? I don't have a...
不要对我说谎
Don't lie to me.
拜托
Please.
好吧.我和他分手了
Okay. I broke up with him.
我想这是他给我的礼物的一部分
I think this was his parting gift to me.
但你瞧,他现在走了
But look, he's gone now
也不会再回来了,所以...
and he's not coming back, so...
就忘了他吧
let's just forget him.
好吗?
Okay?
妈妈?
Mom?
你能出来一下吗,好吗?
Can you come out here, please?
你能出来一下吗,好吗?
Can you come out here, please?
妈妈?
ARIEL (as Claire fades): Mom?
妈妈,拜托?
Mom, please?
后面发生什么事了?
What's going on back there?
Ariel,有什么问题吗?
Ariel, is something the matter?
我很好,真的
I'm fine. Really.
她不愿意放过我
She won't leave me alone.
谁不愿意?
Who won't?
我猜是昨天死掉的那个女孩
I'm guessing the girl who died yesterday.
我做到了关于她的梦
I'm having dreams about her.
恐怖的,可怕的关于她被谋杀的梦
Scary, awful dreams about her murder.
我应该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do about it?
我不知道
I don't know.
对于那个问题我没有好的答案
I don't have a good answer to that question.
我的一生都在和这种相同的事情作斗争
I've struggled with that same thing my whole life.
太好了
Great.
她的妈妈有个男朋友
Her mom has this boyfriend.
看起来不是很好
Doesn't seem very nice.
我觉得他或许曾经打过她
I think he may have hit her once.
真是太好了
This is great.
亲爱的,谢谢
Honey, thank you.
我会打电♥话♥给Scanlon侦探,让他知道的
I'll call Detective Scanlon and let him know.
如果你还做了其他的梦...
If you have any other dreams...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表