剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
实际上,Allison,你这是在无稽之谈
Actually, Allison, you're not making any sense.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
经过那么长的时间
After all this time,
你能说你不相信我吗?
are you saying that you don't believe in me?
你不相信我所看见的事情?
You don't believe in the things that I see?
或是我感觉到的事情?
Or the things th I feel?
我当然没有那么说
Of course I'm not saying that.
我绝对相信你
I absolutely believe in you.
我没有在质疑你所看见的
I'm not questioning what you see.
只是你的逻辑没有根据
It's your logic that makes no sense.
我会证明给你看
I'll prove it to you.
Joe!
Joe!
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我在挽救我们女儿的生命
I'm saving our daughter's life.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我要出去,我要去拿那只熊
(whispers): I'm gonna go, and I'm gonna take that bear,
我会在后院里面把它烧掉
and I'm gonna burn it in the backyard.
你不明白吗?
Don't you see?
瞧,根据你的逻辑
Look, according to your logic,
如果从现在开始的20年 车♥库♥里面没有那只熊
if there's no bear in the garage 20 years from now,
那Ariel就没有什么可以带给Marie
then there's nothing for Ariel to give to Marie
在她住院的时候
when she goes into the hospital,
或许她也就不会在医院里
so maybe she's not in the hospital,
因为或许她就根本不会生病
'cause maybe she's not sick.
你在嘲笑我
(whispers): You're mocking me.
没有!
No!
我只是在试图让你明白
I am trying to get you to see
你这想法多么不理智 潜在的危险完全
how irrational and potentially dangerous,
破坏了你是思考能力
destructive your thinking is.
瞧,Allison,嘿
Look, Allison, hey.
瞧,听着,听着,亲爱的
Look, listen, listen, sweetie,
瞧,这件事你或许是对的
look, you may be right about this.
她或许会在一段时间后面临死亡的命运
She may be fated to die before her time,
但现在最重要的是
but what's the point of living
对于她对于我们来说
for her and for us,
难道就是她的一生 都要花费在追赶这幕惨剧上吗
if her whole life is spent chasing a tragedy
而且我们还不能确定 这是否真的会发生
that we're not sure is ever really gonna happen,
现在这段时间我们什么都不能做吗
and which for the time being we can do nothing about!
我不会就此束手待毙的!
I won't do it!
我会把那只熊从她身边拿走
I'll will take that bear from her
我会用你从没见过的最大的火把它烧掉
and I will burn it in the biggest bonfire you have ever seen
这样就能确定让你忘记你所看见的
if it will convince you to forget about what you saw
把这一切都忘了吧
for the time being. Just forget about it
直到真的发生了
until it actually happens,
如果这真的发生了
if it actually happens,
那是我们再来做些什么
till there's something that we can do about it.
你知道你在要求我怎么样吗?!
Do you have any idea what you're asking of me?!
这对我来说会是多么难 假装一切都很好?!
How hard it would be for me just to pretend that everything's fine?!
我不知道我是否能做到!
I don't know if I can!
等等,等等 我没有在要求你假装
Wait, wait. I'm not asking you to pretend.
你没有理解到我的重点
You're missing the point.
我没有要求你在假装
I'm not asking you to pretend.
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
这就是人生
That's how life works.
一切都很好直到它不好
Everything is fine until it isn't,
然后你再来处理
and then you deal with it.
否则,就不是人生了
Otherwise, there is no life.
就只能坐着等死了
There's just waiting to die.
Willow Elm是什么破东西?
What the hell is Willow Elm?
嗯》
Huh?
Willow Elm, 什么东西?
Willow Elm, what is that?
某种树吗?
Some sort of a tree?
你干嘛在找树?
Why are you looking up trees?
不,我没有
No, I wasn't.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
现在才5点一刻
It's a quarter after 5:00.
回去睡觉吧
Come back to bed.
我没法睡觉
I can't sleep.
我一直在想着那个孩子
I keep thinking about this kid.
在我的日常会议中见到的他
Met him at my NA meeting.
要求我成为他的保证人
Asked me to be his sponsor.
他昨天吸食毒品过量死了
He OD'd yesterday.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我必须打电♥话♥给他的亲属告诉他们
I have to call his folks and tell them.
他们住在特拉华东部 比我们早两个小时的时差
They're back east in Delaware, two hours ahead of us.
我想在他们去上班之前找到他们
I want to get them before they go to work.
我想这里的5点半就是那里的7点半
I'm figuring 5:30 here, 7:30 there.
我很担心
I'm dreading it.
我陪你吧
I'll sit with you.
我会帮你渡过这次难关
I'll help you through it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我恐怕我们在这个时候
DOCTOR: I'm afraid all we can really do
所能做的就是让她尽可能感到舒服
at this point is make her as comfortable as possible.
更多的化疗怎么样?
What about more chemo?
我是说,我知道... 这等于雪上加霜
I mean, I know it's... it's knocking her on her ass.
瞧,血细胞完全没有了
See, there's a tipping point with the chemo,
治疗敌不过病毒
where the cure is worse than the disease
恐怕我们不能再做化疗了
and we've passed that point, I'm afraid.
那我们该做什么?
So what do we do?
你们把家人都聚集起来
You gather your loved ones,
跟她告别吧
and you say your good-byes.
这是我们的错,你知道吗?
This is our fault, you know?
我就知道.我告诉过你
I knew it. I told you
我们不应该待在那幢屋子里面
we should not have stayed in that house.
我们不应该待在那幢屋子里面
(sobbing): We should not have stayed in that house.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
实际上,我好得不得了
Actually, I'm good.
你是对的.这一切什么都不是
You're right. None of it means anything
直到你明白你可以做什么来阻止它
until it's clear what you can do to stop it.
什么?
What?
我们搬家
We're moving.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这间屋子到底是怎么
What is it exactly about this house
会让Marie生病的?
that is going to make Marie sick?
是和家具有关吗?
Is this about mold?
是和氡有关吗?
Is this about radon?
这不是我们已经到了最紧要的关头
It's not like we're close to any power lines.
我不知道.有什么区别吗?
I don't know. What difference does it make?
你所要知道的是我们需要把我们 的小女孩弄出这里
What you need to know is we need to get our little girl out of here.
我们必须搬家
We need to move.
Allison,哇哦!
Allison, whoa!
你明白你在说什么吗:"搬家"?
Do you understand what you're saying: "move"?
这...这不是那么简单的
It's... it's not that easy.
找一间新屋子需要时间
Finding a new house takes time.
卖♥♥我们现在住的房♥子需要时间
Selling the house that we have is going to take time.
我甚至不知道这个地方值多少钱
I don't even know what this place is worth.
人们每天都在这么做
People do it every day.
是啊,人们每天都在这么做,Allison
Yeah, people do it every day, Allison,
但没有人能在一天就搞定
but nobody does it in a day.
"Willow Elm."
"Willow Elm."
什么?
What?
Willow Elm就是答案
Willow Elm's the answer.
你们现在正在走过的
Now what you're walking through
是在Willow Elm的三♥期♥"庄园"模型
is the "Hacienda" model of Phase 3 here at Willow Elm.
我们在这里有108英亩的土地
We've got 108 acres here,
花费了40亿在建筑上...
over $400 million in construction...
Bunford Properties最大的项目已经启动了
Bunford Properties' biggest project to date.
哦,漂亮的厨房♥,漂亮的一切
Oh, beautiful kitchen, beautiful everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表