剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你真好还是露面了
It's nice of you to make an appearance.
现在是 五点了
It's, like, 5:00.
或是 五点
Or five-oh-s...
七分
...seven.
我想这真的是结束了
I think it's really over.
入室抢劫者们都死掉了
The home invaders are dead.
这个谦逊的小艺术商人杀死了他们
This meek little art dealer shot them
因为他们杀死了他的狗
'cause they killed his dog.
Bridgette该放心了
Bridgette will be relieved.
再也不会做噩梦了
No more bad dreams.
这样的解决办法还真的很搞笑
It's funny the way stuff happens.
顺便说一下 我觉得你的男朋友走了吧
I think your boyfriend's gone, by the way.
哦 是吗?
ALLISON: Oh, yeah?
我们聊了一会儿
JOE: We had a chat.
我是说 我跟他聊了一会儿
I mean, I had a chat.
我觉得他是听到了
And I think he heard it,
因为我再也没有感到任何冷风
because I haven't felt any cold breezes,
也没有再见到他
and he hasn't been seen since.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
被谁看见? 谁可以看见他?
Seen by who? Who could see him?
他是个幽灵
He's a ghost.
我让Ariel找了一下他
I had Ariel take a little look for him.
我是说 她都不知道
I mean, she didn't know
她在找谁
that that's who she was looking for.
你不会吧 -是的
You did not. Yes...
我当那么做了
I certainly did.
你以为我会就这么 不战斗到底就放弃吗?
Did you think I was just gonna give you up without a fight?
我全心全意地爱着你
I love you with all my heart.
你现在明白了吗?
You got it now?
你明白这说明了什么吗? 因为我必须要走了
You got it figured out? 'Cause I got to go.
哇哦 你在这里做什么?
SCANLON: Wow, what are you doing here?
你不是那个和我待在一起
Aren't you the lady who was with me
一直到早上四点半的女士吗?
till almost 4:30 this morning?
你不是应该在家睡觉的吗?
Shouldn't you be at home sleeping?
我试着睡觉
I tried sleeping.
但一直在做梦
I kept dreaming.
那你呢? 你为什么不在家睡觉?
What about you? Why aren't you home sleeping?
我不知道
I don't know.
电♥话♥一直在响
Phone kept ringing.
你想见我 有什么线索了吗?
You wanted to see me. Is something up?
就像我所说的 我一直在做梦
It's like I said, I keep having dreams.
是吗? 所以?
Yeah? So?
不是那种像爱因斯坦一样 总是会灵机一动的吗?
Isn't that kind of like Einstein always having brainstorms?
你认得这个吗?
You recognize this?
我记得你说过你总是
Thought you said you would
能认出这种花体字
recognize this squiggle anywhere.
那就是那幅Devalos告诉我们 非常值钱的油画
It's that painting Devalos told us was so valuable,
挂在发生抢劫的第一幢房♥子中
that was hanging at the first house.
好吧 还记得
Okay. Remember
那些在Olga的屋子里面 我所看的小油画吗?
those little paintings at Olga's house I was looking at--
我告诉过你 他们让我想起了什么事情吗?
I told you they reminded me of something?
这就是那幅他们提醒了我的画
This is the painting they remind me of.
我很高兴 呃 解决了那个神秘的问题
I'm glad we, uh, solved that mystery. I think she was
我觉得她正在试图 学习画这幅画的作者的风格
trying to learn how to paint in the style of this painter.
我觉得她正在试图学习画这幅画
I think she was trying to learn to paint this painting.
你觉得他们杀了她就为了这个?
You think they killed her for that?
那如何解释其他几起谋杀呢?
How does that explain the other killings?
如何解释在其他两个州 发生的入室抢劫?
How does that explain the home invasions in two other states?
老实说 我不知道 我只是
To be honest, I don't know. I just...
那两所屋子还都是罪案现场状态 对吧?
Both those houses are still crime scenes, right?
有没有人可能
Could someone possibly
把这幅画带给我?
just bring me this painting?
或许把所有我在Olga家里面
Maybe all the little ones I was looking at
看到的小幅油画带给我? -Allison 有没有可能
at Olga's house? Allison, is it possible
昨晚你听到的吵闹声 你错过的那部分
that in all the hubbub last night, that you missed the part
就是入室抢劫者们被射杀的部分?
where the home invaders were shot to death?
不 我听到了
No, I heard that.
你是否错过了我说过的
Did you miss the part where I said (phone rings)
我还是一直梦到这个梦吗?
I was still having dreams about it all?
你怎么想?
So what do you think?
我觉得有人心情不好
I think someone's in a mood.
对不起
Sorry.
有个来拜访我的朋友突然离开了
A friend of mine who was visiting left suddenly.
我猜
I guess...
我猜我比意识到的还要想跟他说再见
I guess I wanted to say good-bye more than I realized.
是啊 再见都是真♥他♥妈♥的 不是嘛
Yeah, good-byes are a bitch, aren't they.
你的视力如何了?
WOMAN: How's your vision?
很好
It's good.
我可以看得一清二楚
I can see perfectly.
我也感觉很好
I feel good, too.
坦白说 医生 我觉得已经准备好离开这里了
Frankly, Doctor, I feel ready to get out of here.
准备好回去工作了
Ready to get back to work.
那可是会害死你的 你要知道
Well, that's what's going to kill you, you know.
不管你感觉有多好
How good you feel.
你有糖尿病 地方检察官先生
You have diabetes, Mr. District Attorney.
我认为你或许已经有了好几年了
I think that you've probably had it for years,
但你只是不知道
but you just didn't know.
那是慢慢地♥产♥生的
It's a sneaky little bastard.
如果你不对此做检查的话
If you're not checking for it,
它是不会让你知道它的存在 直到它已经足够壮大并准备好
it doesn't let you know it's there until it's good and ready
给你一击或是突发心脏病
to give you a stroke or a heart attack,
或是让你非常虚弱或直接失明
make you impotent or strike you blind.
你在试图恐吓我吗?
Are you trying to frighten me?
不 我只是试图在警告你
No, I am trying to warn you.
现在 我可以每三个月见你一次
Now, I can see you every three months.
我们可以一起监控这个病情
We can monitor this thing.
我可以教你如果控制病情
I can teach you how to get on top of it.
或者我几年后再见你
Or I can see you in a couple of years.
那时 直到你进医院 他们准备好
Now, if they manage to keep you alive until you get
保你的命的话 我们就可以
to the hospital, well, then we can
聊聊我们需要 在你腿部多高处进行截肢
chat about how high on your leg we need to amputate
或或许告诉你哪里的盲人
or maybe where the best Braille
教学是最好的
classes are.
好吧 所以这证明了什么?
Okay, so what does this prove?
你知道的 我对这个东西一无所知 Allison
You know, I don't know anything about this stuff, Allison.
是啊 我知道 我也不知道
Yeah, I know. Me neither.
但我知道有人懂
But I know someone who does.
嘿 我只是想让你知道
Hey, I just wanted to let you know
我正在开往Carefree
I'm heading out to Carefree.
去看了一趟Alan Gardner
Paying a visit to Alan Gardner.
那个射杀了三个入室抢劫犯的画廊业主
That gallery owner who shot those three home invaders.
你开车没问题吧?
Are you okay to drive?
你才睡了多少? 十五分钟?
What'd you get, about 15 minutes sleep?
不 没事 我很好
No, I'm fine.
我不会在那里待太长时间
I'm not going to be there long.
只是有几幅画在车里
I've just have a couple paintings in the car
要他帮忙看一下
I asked him to take a look at.
嘿 我能问你一些事情吗?
Hey, can I ask you something?
恩? 当然
Hmm? Sure.
你对他说了什么?
What did you say to him?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
对Clay 昨晚
To Clay. Last night.
你知道吗? 我很抱歉我提了这件事情 这真的非常愚蠢
You know what?I'm sorry I mentioned it. It was silly.
我确定那里并没有人在
I'm sure that there was nobody there.
好吧 但你对他说了什么?
Okay. But what did you say to him?
哈罗?
Hello?
他说 她是我的
CLAY: He said, "She's mine."
他说了你想要他说的一切
He said everything you'd want him to say.
他说了你希望他说的所有事情
He said everything you'd hoped he'd say,
如果有一些疯狂愚蠢的念头 在你的脑海浮现
if some crazy numbskull showed up on your doorstep
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表