剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
你想想看
I mean, think about it.
那其实...
It really...
我是说 那其实都在你的掌控中
I mean it really just comes down to you.
你可以给予我们未来
You can give us that.
你可以 对我们表示一些慈悲
You can... you can show us the mercy
虽然你认为自己并没有受到它的眷顾
that you feel has been denied you.
而那将成为 至少在某种角度上
And that would be, at least in part, a-a-a...
成为你留给家人
a legacy
的珍贵遗产
that you could leave to your family.
他说的没错 你现在应该想想你的家人
KRAVITZ: He's right. You should be thinking of your family right now.
你不会愿意让他们承受这些
You don't want to do this to them.
你怎么有脸说这个
Don't you dare.
你怎么有脸对我的家人指手画脚
Don't you dare pretend to give a crap about my family.
只要你施舍给我哪怕一丁点慈悲
If you possessed even an ounce of mercy,
哪怕一丁点公正
an ounce of fairness,
我们就都不会在这里
none of us would be here.
但是你没有
But you don't.
所以我们只能这样了
And we are.
不 你没道理
No! There is no reason
杀光我们
for you to kill us.
Bruce 你是个理智的人
Bruce, you are a logical man.
你杀了我们又有什么好处呢
What... What purpose could it possibly serve
什么都没有
for you to shoot us all? None.
完全没有理由
There's no reason
让我们都死在这里
why we couldn't all walk out of here.
想想吧 Bruce 想想吧
Think, Bruce, think about it.
Joe 我已经想过了
Joe, I have thought about it.
我们在这里干的这些事
And everything we've done here...
在电脑上的每一次操作都是加密的
every key stroke on the computer has been completely encrypted.
你明白吗?
Understand?
所以在六个月之后
So six months from now when my wife gets a call
当我妻子接到由一个开曼群岛的律师 打来的电♥话♥
from a lawyer in the Cayman Islands
告诉她有一笔意料之外的横财落在她面前时
telling her about her unexpected windfall,
没有人会把它和这个房♥间
no one will be able to trace it back to this room.
和我们
To any of us.
以及今天发生的事情联♥系♥起来
To what's happened here.
除非
Unless...
你知道 除非有人把它泄露出去
you know, unless someone makes it out that door.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
等我的命令 所有武装人员各就各位
Upon my signal-- all firearms at the ready.
不 不
No. No.
你准备怎么下手呢?
How are you going to do it?
你说什么?
What do you mean?
我是说 你只有开一枪的机会
I mean, you only get one shot, you know.
只要你开一枪 全凤♥凰♥城有持枪许可的警♥察♥
One shot and every policeman in Phoenix who can fire a gun
就会撞开门蜂拥而入
is coming through that door.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我可以一枪打死三个
I can shoot three people.
不 你不能!
No, you can't!
不 不!
No... No!
都不许动!
Don't anybody move!
Allison
Allison. (laughing)
Allison?
Allison?
那种恐惧感
The dread...
似乎在刚才消失了
I think it just left.
妈妈
ARIEL: Mom...
嘘
Shh.
我们在干什么?
What are we doing?
我们在看爸爸睡觉
We're watching Daddy sleep.
自从参加了Aaron的葬礼
It's the first time he's slept through the night
这是他睡的第一宿踏实觉
since Aaron's funeral.
哦 看啊 他在笑呢
Oh, look, he's smiling.
我还怕他这辈子都不会笑了呢
I was afraid he would never smile again.
希望 和恐惧感一样 来得悄无声息
Hope, like dread, it often comes unannounced,
而且令人感激地使我们陶醉其中
and then thankfully intoxicates us
赋予我们一种并不理性的
and inoculates our feelings
欢乐和乐观
with an irrational sense of joy and optimism.
希望是高峰 恐惧是低谷
Hope is the high, dread is the low.
而生命 在我看来 就是在这二者之间的东西
I guess life is the stuff in between.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表