剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
人造卫星只能携带一台照相机
that the satellite can only carry one camera.
Joe,这是份政♥府♥合同--你确定你要
AARON: Joe, this is a government contract-- you sure you want
告诉他们我们不能达到他们的规格吗?
to tell them we can't meet their specs?
不 ,我想告诉他们,他们的规格太空想了
No, I want to tell them that their specs are fanciful,
是一个Lewis Carroll(英国作家)
a creation of pure whimsy on a par with the works
才能创造出来的念头 - 飞机!
of Lewis Carroll. MARIE: Airplane!
但我做不到,所以我只能告诉他们
But I can't do that, so I'm just gonna tell them
人造卫星只能携带一台照相机
that the satellite can only carry one camera.
飞机,飞机 - 你能等一会儿吗?
Airplane. Airplane. Can you hold on a sec?
嘿,Bridgette,你能帮你的妹妹开一下电视吗?
Hey, Bridgette, did you turn on the TV for your sister?
她已经叫我开了,爸爸
BRIDGETTE: She asked me to, Daddy.
没关系.我只是在问 - 飞机!
It's no problem. I was just asking Airplane!
飞机! - 我们是否应该...
Airplane! if we should...
嘿,Aaron,你的儿子在说"飞机"?
Hey, Aaron, did your son just say "airplane"?
呃,是的,他正在看电视 - 他在看吗?
Uh, yeah. He's watching TV. He is?
他不会正在把手臂展开
He wouldn't happen to be running around
然后在房♥间里面乱跑吗
the room with his arms spread out
就像是有一对翅膀,是不是?
like a couple of wings, would he?
实际上,是的.为什么这么问? - 你能告诉我他在看什么吗?
He is, actually. Why? Can you tell me what he's watching?
Otis the Octopus--就是那个有个大家伙
Otis the Octopus-- it's that show where the big guy
穿着毛绒套装让他自己跳来跳去的节目...
in the fuzzy suit makes him do jumping jacks...
对不起,他在看哪个频道?
Sorry, what channel is he watching?
Nugget台,是儿童频道
Nugget. You know, the kid's channel.
我很高兴他喜欢--让我一个月要花10.99元
I'm glad he likes it-- it costs me $10.99 a month.
所以这是个付费频道
So it's a premium station.
是282频道吗?
Is that channel 282?
我不知道, Joe
I don't know, Joe.
我们在谈论一个最终期限的问题呢
We're kind of on a deadline here.
你为什么对Nugget台那么好奇?
Why are you so curious about Nugget TV?
你-你能不能告诉我那是不是282频道?
C-Can you please tell me if that is Channel 282?
好吧
Okay.
是的,是282频道,你高兴了?
Yeah, it's channel 282. You happy?
嗨,我回家了,我回来了匹萨!
ALLISON: Hi. I'm home. I came bearing pizza!
事实上,我想我很高兴
Actually, I think I am.
听着,Aaron,我会给你打回去的
Listen, Aaron, I'm gonna have to call you back.
嘿,怎么了? - 嗨
Hey. What's up? Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我有个好消息还有个坏消息
I have good news, and I have bad news.
你在说什么?
(groans): What are you talking about?
好消息是什么?
What's the good news?
呃,我相信我们的女儿没有孤独症
Uh, I don't believe that our daughter has autism.
事实上,我相信已经没有必要
In fact, I don't believe it'll actually be necessary for her
带她去看医生了
to see a doctor at all.
嗯,那是个好消息,那坏消息呢?
Well, that is good news. And the bad news?
我觉得她或许是个罪人
I think she might be a felon.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我觉得她偷了电缆
I think she's stealing cable.
哈啰?
Hello?
我是Edward Cooper.很抱歉吵醒你 Dubois夫人
It's Edward Cooper. Sorry to wake you, Mrs. Dubois.
地检官把你的电♥话♥号♥码给了我
The district attorney gave me your number.
我们都觉得你现在会想听到这个消息
We both felt that you'd want to hear about it right away.
听到什么?
Hear about what?
你或许要打开你家的电视
You might want to turn on your TV.
我不知道要怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
昨晚我的律师还在建议我采取他们的建议
Last night my attorney was advising me to take a deal
那样我就可以避免死刑
so that I could avoid going on trial for my life.
然后,今天早上5点,一个监狱守卫
Then, at 5:00 this morning, a prison guard
把我摇醒告诉我,我可以走了
is shaking me awake and telling me I can go free.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我所理解的是
COOPER: Well, as I understand it,
Bell的律师要求我们出示
Bell's lawyer asked the prosecution to produce
不利于他客户的证据
the evidence against his client.
根据法律,他们有权力对DNA进行再次鉴定
According to the law, they're entitled to a second DNA test
由他们自己来选择实验室
at a lab of their choice.
很明显,当他们走进证据室
Apparently, when they went
找回狗毛的时候...
to the evidence room to retrieve the dog hair...
它不见了
it was gone.
没有人能找到
No one can find it.
这太难以置信了
This is unbelievable.
他们知道或许发生了什么事情吗?
Do they have any idea what might have happened to it?
不知道
Not really.
地检律师认为
The district attorney thinks
肯定是其中某个职员把这个搞砸了
one of the clerks must've screwed up.
你怎么觉得?
(sighs): What do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
但这还是发生了,证据没有了
However it happened, the evidence is gone,
没有了证据,我们就没办法证明
and without it, there's no way to prove
Warren Bell就是那个林肯公园的凶手
that Warren Bell was the Lincoln Park Killer.
他现在是自♥由♥身了
He's a free man.
当然,这对我和我的家人
BELL: Of course, this is
还有那些想看到真正的
an enormous relief for me and my family,
林肯公园凶手被带上法庭的人
and to anyone who wants to see
来说都是巨大的安慰
the real Lincoln Park Killer brought to justice.
就像我所说的,上帝保佑美国
Like I said, God bless America.
想要除掉那个一定很难
ALLISON: It must have been hard to get rid of.
手锯--那把Richard Gomez用来
The handsaw-- the one Richard Gomez used
把受害人切成碎片的手锯
to cut his victims into little pieces.
我一直在想--那个长的很大
I've been thinking about it-- it's kind of bulky.
带起来非常不方便
An awkward shape.
对你来说把那个弄掉一定很难
It must have been hard for you to get rid of.
相对于,呃,一小撮狗毛来说
Unlike, say, a few strands of dog hair.
听起来你像是在质问我什么,Dubois夫人
It sounds like you're accusing me of something, Mrs. Dubois.
我就是,我就是
I am. I am,
因为我都知道了
because I know.
我知道你做了些什么
I know what you did.
我知道你弄掉了对Richard Gomez 不利的证据
I know you got rid of the evidence against Richard Gomez.
我知道你跟踪他到了墨西哥
I know you tracked him to Mexico.
我知道你向他开了两枪
I know you put two bullets into him.
这真是个有趣的理论
That's a colorful theory.
我猜你是无法证明的
I'm guessing you can't prove any of it,
或者我还是该跟警♥察♥去谈谈
or I'd be talking to the police
而不是个...顾问
and not a... consultant.
我不会告诉任何人
I am not gonna tell anyone
你对Gomez所做的
about what you did to Gomez.
我可以忍♥受背负着
I can carry around that knowledge
这样的认识
and live just fine.
但知道了你会去做什么事情
But knowing what you are going to do,
我觉得我会无法忍♥受
that I don't think I can live with.
我无法就这样袖手旁观
I can't just step aside and let that happen.
所以在你要做你所计划的事情之前
So before you go through with what you're planning,
在你杀了Warren Bell之前
before you kill Warren Bell,
你要知道我会一直盯着你
you need to know that I am on to you.
我知道会发生什么
I know what's coming.
我会找到一个办法来揭露你
And I will find a way to expose you.
你真的是一个非常特别的女人,Dubois夫人
You really are an extraordinary woman, Mrs. Dubois.
我可以明白为什么地检官是如此 重视你的服务价值
I can see why the district attorney values your services so highly.
至于关于Warren Bell,我猜
As far as Warren Bell is concerned, my guess is
他一时半会儿还会没事
that... he'll keep his nose clean for a while.
他知道他现在正处在聚光灯下
He knows he's in the spotlight right now.
但有一天...
But someday...
一个不会离现在太远的一天
someday not too far from now,
寄宿在他体内的恶魔
the sickness that lives inside him
又会重新归于表面
will make its way back to the surface.
他会再杀人
He'll kill again.
他不会忍♥住不再去杀人
He won't be able not to kill again.
除非他发生了一些事情
Unless something happens to him.
除非上帝对此进行干涉
Unless the universe intervenes.
或许他会开车装上电♥话♥杆
Maybe he'll wrap his car around a telephone pole.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表