剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为你是说她已经好起来了
I thought you said she was getting better.
她欺骗了我们
She fooled us.
白血病欺骗了我们
The leukemia fooled us.
有一段时间看起来她 的治疗已经起作用了
For a while it seemed like she was responding to the treatment.
不幸的是,她的血细胞数量在不断下降
Unfortunately, her blood cell count keeps dropping.
我不知道她的系统是否能承受 下一轮的化疗
I don't know if her system can take another round of chemo.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你父母到这里来的时候
I'll make it a point to stop back
我会跟他们说终止治疗的 - 谢谢
when your parents are here. Thank you.
哇哦
Wow.
我昏睡了多久了?
How long was I out?
就几分钟
Just a few minutes.
你那个样子真是太怪异了
It's weird the way you do that.
那么突然
So sudden.
嗯
Hmm.
妈妈和爸爸出去稍微吃点东西
Mom and Dad went to grab a bite.
嘿,我几乎忘记了
Hey. I almost forgot.
我...我给你带来了一些东西
I... I brought you something.
不!
(gasping): No!
是Snookie先生!
It's Mr. Snookie!
你从哪里找到它的啊?
Where in the hell did you find him?
我和爸爸翻遍了整个车♥库♥的地方 终于找到了它
Me and Dad tore the garage apart until we found him.
嗯,它看起来
Hmm. He looks as old
和我感觉的一样老旧
and crappy as I feel. (light cough)
是啊,那个德国牧羊犬 的确在它身上搞了不少破坏,呃?
Yeah, that German shepherd really did a number on him, huh?
没事的
It's okay.
对不起
Sorry.
我很累
(weakly): I get so tired.
没事的
It's okay.
姑娘们在这里可好?
WOMAN: You girls decent in there?
该死的,不
Hell, no.
我们可是Dubois家的女人
We're Dubois women.
没有什么能够击倒我们
Nothing decent about us.
她一直处于昏迷中吗?
Was she out the whole time?
30秒之前,她还在笑
30 seconds ago, she was laughing.
化疗完全击倒了她
The chemo's just completely knocked the crap out of her.
医生来过
Doctor came by.
说这并没有多大帮助
Said it wasn't really helping.
Marie听见了吗?
Did Marie hear?
没有
No.
Ariel...
Ariel...
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
你现在要出去,打电♥话♥给Bridgette
You've got to go outside, call Bridgette.
好吗?告诉她我们需要她
Okay? Tell her we need her.
爸爸或我会去机场接她
Daddy or I will pick her up at the airport,
但她今天必须回来
but she needs to come today.
好吗?今晚
(sobbing) Okay? Tonight.
嘘
ALLISON: Shh.
我会非常非常想念她的
I'm going to miss her so much.
我不知道没有了她我是否还能活下去
I don't know if I can live without her.
灵媒辑凶 第三季第十三集
medium 313
嗨,你好
Hi. You're there.
我是Allison Dubois
This is Allison Dubois.
我在想,我今天是否能够
I was wondering, is there any way I could possibly
把我的小女儿带过来
bring in my youngest daughter in
见见医生?
to see the doctor today?
11点,谢谢
11:00. Thank you.
再见
Bye. (phone beeps off)
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. Hey.
醒来了
Woke up.
你睡的那边床上是空的
Your side of the bed was empty.
冷冰冰的.你起来多久了?
Cold. How long you been up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得Marie因为什么东西而生病了
I think Marie's coming down with something.
所以我起来下半夜一直和她在一起
I was up with her half the night.
很严重吗?
Is it serious?
我希望不
I hope not.
我希望我能及时搞定
I hope I caught it in time.
她现在看上去很好
She seems fine now.
我想让她待在家里
I'm just going to keep her home
然后带她去看看医生
and run her by the doctor.
上帝,赐予我平静
ALL: God, grant me the serenity
来接受我无法改变的事实
to accept the things I cannot change,
鼓起我可以改变的勇气
courage to change the things I can,
赐予我只会来明白其中的区别
and wisdom to know the difference.
我只是觉得这很怪异,就这样
SCANLON: I just think it's weird, that's all.
这个家伙今早第一时间打了我的电♥话♥
The guy calls me first thing this morning
确定我会在会议上出现 但是他却没有出现
to make sure I'm going to be at the meeting, then he doesn't show up.
Gary正在从毒品中回复
Gary's a recovering addict.
我们都在从毒品中回复
We're all recovering addicts.
可靠可不是对我们的形容
Reliability is not our strong suit.
他会去做任何他想做的事情
He's going to do what he's going to do.
你是他的保证人,不是他的妈妈
You're his sponsor, not his mother.
不能在他打电♥话♥给你的时候就来到他身边
As long as you're there when he does calls you.
不能在他出现的时候就在那里等他
Long as you're there when he does show up.
剩下的都要靠他自己了
The rest is up to him.
那是Gary的车
That's Gary's car.
好消息
MAN: Good news.
没有链锁状球菌.没有发烧
There's no strep. No fever.
她的接种还没有到期
Her inoculations are up to date.
事实是...
The truth is...
她看上去非常得好
She looks super.
好的
Okay.
所以我...我有些不太明白
So I'm... I'm a little unclear.
是为了入学的检查吗?
Is this an exam for school?
还是日常检查?还是为了露营的?
For day care? For camp?
你有什么需要我注意的吗?
Is there something you want me to sign?
我需要你跟我说说白血病
I need you to talk to me about leukemia.
白血病?
Leukemia?
我们还是在谈Marie吗?
Are we still talking about Marie?
呃...
Well, ah...
你,你想知道什么呢?
Wh-what would you like to know?
她有没有觉得很累?
Has she been tired?
她看起来不累啊
She doesn't look tired.
我也没有注意到任何
I didn't notic any swelling
体重上的猛减
or weight loss.
Allison,白血病是怎么从你的 脑袋中突然蹦出来的
Allison, leukemia's a hell of a rabbit to pull out of your hat.
我很想知道你是怎么会想到的
It would help me to know where this comes from.
嗨,Jen?
Hi, Jen?
呃,你能过来一下
Uh, could you come in here for a second
把Marie Dubois带走吗?
and get Marie Dubois?
是的,帮我看着她一会儿
Yeah, keep an eye on her for a minute,
她的妈妈和我想谈一下
so her mom and I can have a conversation.
不,不,我...我知道了
No, no, I... I know.
我知道我们有什么支援
I know how backed up we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了,宝贝,妈妈要让你出去一会儿,好吗?
Okay, baby, Mommy's gonna come get you in a minute, okay?
好了
Okay.
Allison,瞧,我知道你知道这个
Allison, look, I know you know this,
但是,呃...
but, uh...
白血病不像是那种她会在操场上 就传染到的什么疾病
Leukemia is not something she's going to catch on the playground.
你从来没有提过你家有这种病史
You've never mentioned a family history of it.
你对你们家
It's never
其他的女孩也没有提出过这种情况
come up in conversation about the other girls.
发生什么事了吗?
Has something happened?
还是你丈夫那里的某人?
Someone on your husband's side?
我只是需要知道:你能在这种病
I just need to know: is this the kind of disease
开始之前就处理一下吗?
that you can get in front of it?
在它发作之前就治愈好她?
Treat it before it strikes?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表