剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
嘿,Ariel - 嘿
Hey, Ariel. Hey.
玩的开心吗?
Having fun?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for inviting me.
哦,谢谢你说玩的开心
Oh, thanks for saying yes.
我知道差不多快结束了,所以...
I know it was kind of last minute, so...
Ariel! Wyatt!
ASHLEY: Ariel! Wyatt!
他们要宣布晚会的国王和皇后了
They're about to announce the king and queen.
女士们,先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
Bates中学春季舞会
the king and queen
的舞会国王和皇后是...
of the Bates Middle School Spring Fling...
我宣布...
I give you...
Wyatt Forrester和Ariel Dubois!
Wyatt Forrester and Ariel Dubois!
不要!
Don't!
恶梦?
Bad dream?
恶梦
Nightmare.
真正的恶梦
Honest-to-God nightmare.
我能问你一些事吗?
Can I ask you something?
说
Shoot.
Ariel在星期天是不是要去 参加那个学校的舞会?
Is Ariel going to that big school dance on Saturday?
上帝,亲爱的...
Gee, honey...
你昨晚吃晚饭的时候不就坐在我旁边吗
wasn't that you sitting next to me at dinner last night,
那时Ariel宣布不仅不会在星期天晚上
when Ariel declared that not only would she not be going
去参加她学校的最大舞会
to the big dance at her school on Saturday night,
而且,更甚者
but that, furthermore,
她以后也再不要去任何
she would never be going to any dances
地方举办的任何舞会 就因为Wyatt Forrester
anywhere for all of eternity, because Wyatt Forrester
没有邀请她去参加春季舞会
had not invited her to the Spring Fling,
相反地,有谣言说,会邀请
but was, in fact, rumored to be going
她最憎恨的敌人
with her most hated enemy,
Crystal Beckman
Crystal Beckman instead.
她不会去的 她不会去的
She's not going. She's not going.
她不会去的...
She's not going...
她也绝对会对此感到很痛苦
and she's absolutely miserable about it.
太好了
Perfect.
哦!
Ooh!
这些衣服也太呆了
That shows too much booby.
怎么了?的确很呆
What? It does.
妈妈是绝对不会让你穿那个的
Mom would never let you wear that.
我告诉过你了
I told you,
我不想要那件,我在找一件比较特别的
I don't want that one, I'm looking for something special.
早上好,小家伙们
Good morning, my tribe.
谁要吃薄烤饼?
Who wants pancakes?
我! - 我也要
Me! Me, too.
今天是什么情况?
What's the occasion?
是慵懒的星期天早晨
It's a lazy Sunday morning,
我突然很想做薄烤饼
and I feel like making pancakes.
好吧,突然我也很想做培根
JOE: Well, suddenly, I feel like making bacon.
就是它了!
ARIEL: That's it!
我找到了我的裙子
I found my dress.
什么裙子?
What dress?
我要穿到春季舞会的裙子
That I'm going to wear to the Spring Fling.
是不是漂亮吗?
Isn't it beautiful?
是不是会让人窒息?
Isn't it just to die?
是啊.真让人觉得窒息
It is. That is just to die.
但我以为你不会去参加那个舞会了
But I thought you weren't going to the dance.
我以为Wyatt Forrester 邀请了Crystal Beckman
I thought Wyatt Forrester asked Crystal Beckman
而你发誓再也不会去舞会了
and you'd sworn off dances forever.
是什么让你在现在
What could have possibly changed
和昨天晚上之间做出了改变?
between now and last night?
她做了个梦
She had a dream.
别开玩笑
No kidding.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
什么样的梦?
What kind of dream?
我梦见Wyatt和我一起在舞会上
I dreamed that Wyatt and I were at the dance,
我就是穿的这条裙子
and I was wearing this dress,
我们一起聊天,喝汽水,过得很开心
and we talked and drank punch and had the best time.
嗯-嗯 - 然后...
Uh-huh. And then...
当他们宣布舞会的国王和皇后时 就是Wyatt和我
when they announced king and queen, it was Wyatt and me.
然后我们走上舞台
And we got on the stage,
有人给了我一大束鲜花
and somebody handed me a big bouquet of flowers,
把皇冠戴在了我的头上
and put a crown on my head.
从天花板上落下了一大桶玫瑰花瓣
And buckets of rose petals fell from the ceiling.
我们俩都被花瓣所包围
We were covered in them.
真是太不可思议了
It was so magical.
那听起来真是个温馨的梦,甜心
Well, that sounds like a lovely dream, sweetheart.
好了,吃薄烤饼了
Okay, pancake time.
等等!
Wait!
瞧,当我醒来的时候
See, when I woke up,
我感觉这不是一个一般的梦
it didn't feel like a regular dream.
就像我的那些梦中的一种
It felt like one of those dreams.
你知道...那种特别的
You know... special.
现在,我觉得或许Wyatt会邀请我去参加舞会
And now, I think maybe Wyatt's going to ask me to the dance,
所以,我需要准备好
and after all, I need to be ready,
我需要穿这条裙子
and I need to have this dress.
好吧,Ariel--我倒不是说--
Okay, Ariel-- and I'm not saying you are--
但如果你误解了这个梦呢?
but what if you're mistaken about this dream?
如果Wyatt没有邀请你参加舞会呢?
What if Wyatt doesn't ask you to the dance?
看起来这如果是一条就放在你的
That looks like a pretty expensive dress
衣橱里等待磨损的裙子的话 也太贵了,亲爱的
to just have hanging unworn in your closet, sweetheart.
但是...如果我不去的话,我们 可以把这个退回去
But... if I don't go, we can take it back.
但我们就不能只去找找那条裙子
And can't we just look at the dress,
以防万一?
just in case?
广♥告♥上说这条裙子就在 "你最美的一天婚礼沙龙"里面
And it says in the ad it's at Your Perfect Day Bridal Salon,
而那个店就在风尚广场旁边
and that's right next to Fashion Square.
好吧,我们一起去看一下
Okaywe'll go look.
现在吗? - 现在,我在做薄烤饼呢
Now? Now, I'm making pancakes.
但如果有人去买♥♥掉了怎么办
But suppose someone goes in and buys it.
我会在吃完早饭后带你去看看
I'll take you to see it right after breakfast.
但是,妈妈--
But, Mom--
闭嘴.坐下
Zip. Sit.
去吧,现在
Go. Now.
说真的,妈妈
ARIEL: Really, Mom,
你不觉得那是最漂亮的裙子吗?
don't you think it's the prettiest dress ever?
的确是见过最漂亮的
It's the prettiest ever.
在你被深深吸引之前,先看看多少钱?
Before you get too attached, how much?
只要...
Only...
148元
$148.
很好,那么,你可以穿着它去出席 以后每次的舞会
Great, well, you can wear it to every dance you ever attend,
然后你可以传给Bridgette,再传给Marie
then you can pass it on to Bridgette, then Marie,
再然后我就穿着它被埋入土中
and then I'll be buried in it.
谢谢,妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我要去试穿一下
I'm going to go try it on.
哈啰?
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello?
里面有人吗?
Is anyone back there?
我这里有个13岁的小女孩
I have an eager 13-year-old
要把一条小小的粉红色礼物 从你们手里夺走啦
ready to take that little pink chiffon number off your hands.
哈啰?
Hello?
哦,我的...
(quietly): Oh, my...
妈妈,你在哪?
Mom, where are you?
太合身了!
It fits perfectly!
Ariel!
Ariel!
Ariel,待在原地
Ariel, stay where you are.
妈妈?
Mom?
跟我来 - 妈妈,你在干嘛?
Come with me. Mom, what are you doing?
Ariel,你说前门当时是开着的,对吗?
Ariel, you said that the front door was open, right?
我们就直接走进去了
ALLISON: We just went right in.
通过店里面的门也是开着的
The door to the back of the shop was open, too.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表