剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
前情回顾
Previously on Medium:
据报道 aerody科技公♥司♥办公室发生枪杀
Gunshots have reportedly been fired inside the offices of Aerodytech.
有人看见John Dubois吗
Has anyone seen Joe Dubois?!
准备好了吗
So, you ready for this?
当然 和往常一样
As ready as I'll ever be.
欢迎回来 -谢谢
Welcome back, Joe.- Thank you.
一切都好吗 工作怎么样 我们之间有什么问题吗
Is everything okay at work?
一切都好
Everything is fine.
似乎出了些什么问题
Something seems wrong.
Dubois夫人
Mrs. Dubois,
我是Marcus Canty
my name is Marcus Canty.
和你丈夫一块工作
I work with your husband.
自从他回来工作后
Since he's come back to work,
一个会议都没有参加
he hasn't been attending any meetings,
什么电♥话♥都没打
he hasn't been making any phone calls.
你老板打电♥话♥来了
Your boss called.
他们说可能希望你去见见谁
They said they might want you to see someone.
我是Cooper Conroy
My name is Cooper Conroy.
律师 Dubois先生
I'm an attorney,Mr. Dubois.
能谈谈吗
Can you talk for a moment?
谈什么
Talk about what?
关于几百万美元的事 我相信你享受其所有权
About millions of dollars I believe you're entitled to.
我每晚都做同样的梦
I dream the same dream every night,
那也没有什么无法证实的
and there is nothing circumstantial about it.
我们要结束这个案子的审判
We're going to finish trying this case.
我们得信任陪审团
We're going to trust the jury.
我们认为被告
We find the defendant
一级谋杀罪名成立
guilty of murder in first degree.
谢谢你的鼓励
Thank you for the encouragement.
我为刑事律师Manuel Devalos
I work for the District Attorney,
工作
Manuel Devalos.
这没什么让人好激动的
It's not that exciting.
你说起来是很容易啊
Easy for you to say.
你可不需要靠买♥♥药品谋生
You don't sell pharmaceuticals for a living.
那...
So...
为刑事律师工作是什么感觉
what's it like working for the DA?
我想你需要看看这个 奥 天哪
I thought you needed to see this. Oh,my God.
这是Natalie Paxton的头 安在Ramona Hensley的身子上
It's Natalie Paxton's head on Ramona Hensley's body.
市政厅已经被人群淹没了
City Hall is already being inundated
公众要求立即释放
with people calling for the immediate release
Walter Paxton
of Walter Paxton.
你今晚是在等某个电♥话♥吗
You expecting a calltoday... It's okay.
...不然某条短♥信♥
...or maybe a text?
我丈夫似乎在经历什么事情
My husband's kind of going through something.
现在我们知道第三个受害者的头
Well,now we know where the head
是在哪儿被砍的了
of the third victim ended up.
那这是谁的尸体
So who's the body belong to?
这是驾照上的照片
Driver's license photo.
嘿 爸爸
Hey,Dad.
晚上好 儿子
Evening,son.
那...
So...
出什么乱子了呢
what's all the hubbub?
恩
Huh?
什么重要的事情竟然让你想起我来
What's so important you needed to raise me from the dead?
恩 我不过在回顾我的选择
Well,I was just kind of reviewing my options,
思考我的未来
contemplating my future.
呃 你知道 我不明白
Well,you know,I don't get you.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
有什么好思考的呢
What's to contemplate?
我是说 你的未来就在眼前
I mean,your future's right here.
你有 有两个孩子...
You got the,the two kids...
三个
Three.
...和Haley Joel Osment幸福的婚姻
...the happy marriage to Haley Joel Osment.
恩 我知道 我知道
Yeah,I know,I know.
只不过...
I just...
那屋里有我们五个人 爸爸
There were five of us in that room,Dad.
但只有我们两个人支撑着
Only two of us made it out alive.
但只有我们两个人活着出来
Why me?
而不是他们
Why not them?
因为
Because.
没了
That's it?
那就是你的回答么
That's your answer?
"因为"
"Because"?
你知道你的问题是什么么
You know what your problem is?
你从没经历过战争
You've never been in a war.
我这一代... 我们目睹了死亡
My generation... we saw death,
还年轻就思考了我们自己生命的终结
contemplated our own mortality when we were young
所以说我们不需要在剩下的日子里
so we didn't have to waste
去操心这个问题
the rest of our lives worrying about it.
我们明白死亡会管好它自己的
We realized that death takes care of itself.
需要你关照的却是生活
It's life that needs your attention.
生活 恩
Life,huh?
你看 你有份好工作 有个性感的老婆
Look,you got a great job. You got a hot little wife.
几个可爱的孩子
You got a couple of nice kids,
但你却在这纳闷你为什么活着
and here you are wondering why you're alive.
你知道你需要干的是什么么
You know what you need to do?
是什么
What's that?
你需要清醒过来 奥 是么
You need to wake up. Oh,really?
我是说真的
I mean it.
亲爱的 我要你醒过来
Honey,I need you to wake up.
亲爱的 宝贝
Honey? Darling.
拜托 醒过来吧
Please,just wake up.
等等 不 我糊涂了
Wait a second. No,I'm confused.
为什么我必须醒过来
Why should I?
给我个好理由
Give me one good reason.
因为我需要告诉你我刚才做的一个梦
Because I need to talk to you about a dream I just had.
这么说他们找到了你朋友的尸体
So they found your friend's body
上面安着第3个受害者的头
with the head of the third victim on it?
那样的话你的朋友就是第4个受害者
That would make your friend the fourth victim.
恩
Uh-huh.
说实话 我觉得这问题更多是说什么
To be honest,I don't think the issue is as much who to call
而不是跟谁说
as it is what to say.
但是必须得告诉某个人
Well,I have to tell someone.
你要告诉他们什么呢
What are you going to tell them?
"我不知道下一个受害者是谁
"I don't know who the next victim is,
但是我能告诉你再下一个"?
but I can tell you about the one after that"?
这不等于说你知道他们会在什么时候发生
It's not as if you know when any of this is going to happen.
你的意思是我不应该告诉任何人
Are you saying I shouldn't tell anybody?
我不知道
I don't know.
记住这是你在喝了两杯马提尼之后做的梦
Keep in mind this is a dream you had after two martinis.
呃... 我不是在告诉你
Uh... I'm not telling you
你该如何做你的工作
how to do your job.
我不过是说我不觉得今天晚上
I'm just saying that I don't think
可以给谁打电♥话♥
there's anyone to call tonight.
也是
Right.
说起打电♥话♥ 你手♥机♥怎么样了
Speaking of calling,how's your phone?
很干净
Very clean.
用不着了 但是非常干净
Useless,but very clean.
Melinda生孩子了...
Melinda had her baby...
是她一直给我发信息的
and that's who keeps texting me.
还有 她问起你
She asked about you,by the way.
问你怎么样
How you're doing.
和我关系如何
How you're doing with me.
跟她说不是很好
Tell her not very well.
但是我决定了要改变一下
But I'm determined to change that.
恩
Yeah.
我也是
Me,too.
短吻鳄
Alligator.
A- L-L-I...
A- L-L-I...
...G-A-T-O-R.
短吻鳄 - 早啊
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表