剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And I'd very much like your help.
你是否忘记我知道一些事情了吗?
Are you forgetting I know things?
我知道一些会让你的重新选举
I know things that would make it very difficult
变得非常困难的事情
for you to get reelected.
那是个蠢招,年轻人
That's a silly threat, young man.
你是知道一些事情
You know things.
你所知道的一切事情也都和你有关
And everything you know about me involves you, too.
或许你能够
So while you might be able
在我任期结束之时败坏我的名声
to tarnish me at the end of my career,
但你也会同时摧毁你自己的生涯
you'll destroy your own in the process.
我或许无论如何都会那么做
Well, I might do it anyway.
我不想再等另外4年
I don't want to wait another four years.
我不能 - 你能
I can't. You can.
你也会的
And you will.
现在,让我们不要忘记谁在谁的手上
Now let's not forget who has what on whom.
我没有什么把柄在你手上
You have nothing on me.
我是这一切的受害者
I'm the victim in all this.
我可不是那样看的
That's not the way I see it.
那个Nessler男孩的书包
The Nessler boy's book bag.
上面全部都是你的指纹
Covered with your fingerprints all over it.
或许还不足够证明是你杀了他
Maybe not enough to prove you killed him,
但你肯定会有许多问题要回答
but you'd certainly have a lot of questions to answer.
所以...冷静下来
So... let's calm down.
只是再多等4年
It's only four more years.
谁知道呢?
And who knows?
或许你会很幸运
Maybe you'll get lucky.
我会在办公室死去
I could die in office.
没事吧? - 一切都好
Everything okay? Everything's fine.
一切都太好了
Everything's great.
你是对的
You were right.
我闭上了眼睛,突然
I closed my eyes and suddenly
一切都好了
everything was better.
你要打电♥话♥给谁?
Who are you calling?
一个我认识的锁匠
A locksmith I know.
抱歉叫醒你,地检官先生
Sorry to wake you, Mr. District Attorney.
呃...
Uh...
有一个我和你需要立马打开的保险箱
there's a safe that you and I need to crack right now.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表