剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Joe
J...
Joe?
Joe?
在
Yeah?
我吵醒你了吗?
Did I wake you?
哦
Oh
该死的感冒
It's friggin' cold.
我都睡不着觉
I had trouble sleeping,
没法呼吸
breathing.
我被恶梦弄醒了
I must have picked up on that.
我讨厌做梦,真吓人
I had a bad dream.What a shock.
我要睡下来
I can't seem to settle down.
都一个星期了
My head's filled with work;
还没有好
stuff going on.
过来
Come here.
啊,我不知道,或许我应该
Uh, I don't know.Maybe I should
睡到起居室去
Sleep in the living room.
过来
Come here.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
如果我传染给你怎么办?
What if I'm contagious?
嘘...
Shh...
哦,亲爱的!
WOMAN: Oh, baby!
我要 我还要
Let me have it. Let me have all of it.
哦,亲爱的,快点!
Oh, baby, let me have it!
再快点!
Let me have all of it!
哦,亲爱的,深点.再深点
Oh, baby, let me have it. Let me have all of it.
哦,你还好吗?
Oh, you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你都在梦点啥?
What were you dreaming?
嗯?我什么都没有梦见
Huh? I wasn't dreaming anything.
我正睡着呢
I was sleeping.
睡的正香
It w nice.
对不起
Sorry.
嘿,Allison,我们都睡过头了
Hey, Allison, we both overslept.
哦,开玩笑!
Oh, you're kidding!
救命啊!
BOY: Help!
救命!
Please!
来人啊,有人吗!
Somebody, anybody!
Allison?
JOE: Allison? (gasps)
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很好,我只是想洗个澡
I'm fine. I'm just trying to take a shower.
嗯,那你先要把水龙头打开
Well, you got to turn on the water first.
哈,哈,哈,哈
Hardy-har-har-har-har.
Allison,你有其他的事情吗?
Allison, you doing anything?
你对州议员Henry Rykoff熟悉吗?
Are you familiar with State Assemblyman Henry Rykoff?
我知道他是位州议员
I know he's a state assemblyman.
我知道他姓Henry
I know his first name is Henry.
昨晚在睡梦中死去
Died in his sleep last night.
很明显,他的遗孀会很强烈地保护
Apparently, his widow is fiercely protective
好她丈夫的遗产
of her late husband's legacy.
好吧
Okay.
在她发现议员已经过世时
After she discovered the assemblyman had passed,
她打电♥话♥给了紧急医疗服务
she called EMS.
我不知道那里发生了什么事情
I don't know what's going on over there,
但紧急医疗小组打电♥话♥给了警♥察♥
but Emergency Medical called the police
所有的人从早上
and everyone's been there
7点开始就一直待在那里了
since before 7:00 this morning.
现在已经过10点了
It's past 10:00.
你觉得有什么事情?
What do you think's going on?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但不管是什么,地方长官叫我
But whatever it is, the governor asked me
过去把事情处理一下
to get over there and make it go away.
我要做什么?
What am I doing?
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
议员死了.那不是你的管辖范围吗?
The assemblyman died. Isn't that your area?
Rykoff夫人
Mrs. Rykoff,
我是地检官Manuel Devalos
I'm District Attorney Manuel Devalos.
这位是Allison Dubois
This is Allison Dubois.
她是在我的办公室工作的丧亡顾问
She's a bereavement counselor who works with my office.
对于您亲人的过世我觉得很遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
地方长官叫我们过来
The governor asked us to come by
看看在这段他觉得对您来说
and see if we could be of any help
是非常伤痛的日子中我们有什么 是可以帮忙的
during what he knows must be a very difficult time for you.
帮忙?我们绝对需要一些帮忙
Help? Absolutely, we could use some help.
那些和救护车一起来的白♥痴♥叫来了警♥察♥
Those idiots with the ambulance called the police,
而那些警♥察♥都不让我打电♥话♥给葬礼服务公♥司♥
and the police won't let me call a funeral home.
我的丈夫是在他的床上躺着死去的
My husband is lying dead in his bed.
他已经躺在那里好几个小时了
He's been there for hours.
我比较想让他到属于他的地方
I would like to get him where he belongs,
然后我们可以着手处理葬礼有关事宜
so we can move on with the business of his funeral.
我明白
I understand.
地检官先生
Mr. District Attorney,
我叫Casey Frank
my name is Casey Frank.
我是议员的首席职员 也是这个家庭的一位朋友
I was the assemblyman's chief of staff, also a family friend.
这位是Scott Brittenham
This is Scott Brittenham,
家庭律师
the family attorney.
显然,是女仆先发现了尸体
Apparently, the maid discovered the body
然后立即拨♥打♥了911
and immediately dialed 911
就在Rykoff还没有机会和葬礼服务公♥司♥
before Mrs. Rykoff here had a chance to make contact
联♥系♥之前
with the funeral home.
我觉得你们会发现
I think you'll see
这完全是个误会
it's all a big misunderstanding.
我们所有人只是想,保护议员的尊严
All anyone wants really, is to protect the assemblyman's dignity.
那当然
Of course.
让我们看看我们可以查出些什么
Let us see what we can find out, please.
抱歉
Excuse us.
看一下他的脖子
MAN: Look at his neck.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
救护车上的所有人想做的
All the ambulance guys wanted to do
就是把他抬起来从这里搬出去
was lift him up and get him out of here.
我好心跟你们说这里肯定有些不对劲
I don't get a bonus for saying something smells fishy.
上楼去,看看他的脖子
Just go upstairs, look at his neck.
这个男人不是在睡梦中死去的
This man did not die in his sleep.
我已经看过了你的丈夫,Rykoff夫人
I've taken a look at your late husband, Mrs. Rykoff.
我们有个问题
We have a problem.
不,没有什么问题
No, there is no problem.
我的丈夫为了这个州服务了32年
My husband served the state for 32 years.
他有资格获得生命的尊严
He's entitled to privacy with regard to his life
以及对他死亡的尊重
and dignity with regard to his death.
但他不是在睡梦中死去的
Buhe did not die in his sleep.
我们都无法确定他是否是在那 张床上死去的
We're not even convinced he died in that bed.
我的客户是否因为某些事情而受到 指控了,地检官先生?
Is my client being accused of something here, Mr. District Attorney?
还没有
Not yet.
我丈夫和我已经结婚37年
My husband and I were married for 37 years.
在37年中,一对夫妻可以非常了解对方
In 37 years, a couple can grow very close
同时也非常冷漠对方
and very distant at the same time.
Henry在半夜起床
Henry got up in the middle of the night.
这没什么不寻常
It wasn't unusual.
他喜欢用楼下大厅的浴室
He liked to use the bathroom down the hall.
我听到他起床
I heard him get up,
在黑暗中摸索着走到下面的大厅
make his way down the hall in the dark.
我甚至能透过墙壁听见他咳嗽和喘气
I even heard him cough and wheeze through the wall.
他得了很长时间的感冒
He had that cold that's been going around.
我一定是又倒回去睡着了 当我再一次醒来时
I must have fallen back asleep, and when I woke up again,
我意识到Henry还没有回来
I realized that Henry still hadn't returned.
最后,我下楼到了这里
Finally, I came down here.
看到他拿了他浴袍的带子...
He had taken the belt of his robe...
挂在那根横梁上
used that beam,
然后把他的脖子挂了上去
put it around his neck.
我一直尖叫着他的名字...
I kept screaming his name...
但我想他已经死了
but I think he was already dead.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表