剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I just,uh...
接到这个该死的电♥话♥
got the damnedest call,
这,呃... 该死的传真
the,uh... damnedest fax.
我不记得和你讲过没有
I don't remember if I mentioned it to you,
关于这个记者,P.D. McCall
but this national reporter,P.D. McCall,
一直在写一些恶毒攻击我的东西
has been writing some pretty nasty pieces about me,
和Paxton的案子有关
about this Paxton thing.
这周日又出来一个新的
Got another one coming out on Sunday.
刚刚给我传真过来一份
Just faxed me a copy of it.
想知道我是否有什么意见
Wanted to know if I had any comment.
是么,有多糟糕?
Well,how bad is it?
非常棘手
Pretty tough stuff.
引用知情人士
Quotes from an insider
所说关于这个部门的一些内部状况.
talking about some of the inner workings of this office.
甚至有一些关于你的工作
Even talked about some of the work you do for us.
我?
Me?
他提到我了?
He mentions me?
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
他从哪得到这些?
Where did he get that?
谁会告诉他?
Who would tell him?
这些东西能从哪里传出去?
Where would something like that come from?
怎么说呢, 我看过两遍
Well,I read the piece twice.
唯一可能的...
The only thing that makes any sense...
就是很明显是从你那里说出去的, Allison
is it apparently came from you,Allison.
我?
Me?
"地检官办公室
"The District Attorney's Office
"似乎被一个叫Allison Dubois 的自称通灵的人所奴役
"seems to be held in a thrall by a self-professed psychic
"这个人的梦境, 模糊的感觉
"named Allison Dubois,whose dreams,vague feelings
"或者预言似乎是给Walter Paxton定罪
"and prognostications appear to have been the primary basis
的主要依据"
for Walter Paxton's prosecution. "
我发誓,我从来没有...
I swear,I never...
我决不会...
I would never...
我没有和这个人讲过这些
I didn't talk to this person.
我甚至不认识这个P.D. McCall
I don't even know a P.D. McCall.
我认为你或许认识
I think maybe you do.
"但是 Dubois女士的影响力 不仅仅局限于地检官办公室
"But Mrs. Dubois' influence is not just limited
"局限于地检官办公室
"to the District Attorney's Office.
"一度,她如此确信
"At one point,she actually became so convinced
"我会成为组尸者
"that I would be the Recapitator's
"的下一个目标,她试图
"next victim,she attempted to convince me
"劝服我离开这里以保命
"to leave town so that my life would be spared.
"当我解释说我不可能
"When I explained that I couldn't
"也不会因为一些仅仅是梦中的
"and wouldn't leave town
"没有根据的证据而离开的时候
"without some compelling evidence beyond her dreams,
"她甚至能够劝服警♥察♥部门
"she was actually able to persuade the police department
"调动警力对我进行
"to redirect its resources and provide round-the-clock
不间断的保护 "
protection for me. "
不... 这不可能
No... it can't be.
她不会这样做的
She wouldn't.
我做了一些调查
I did some checking.
McCall是她婚后的姓
McCall was her married name.
她现在离婚了
She's divorced now.
她婚前的姓... 是 Livingston
Her maiden name... is Livingston.
Paladin Debra Livingston.
Paladin Debra Livingston.
P.D.!
P.D.!
你不是你所说的那个人,是不是?
You're not at all who you say you are,are you?
你并没有撞到我的车
You didn't hit my car.
你并不是卖♥♥东西为生
You don't sell things for a living.
你的名字并不是Debra!
You don't even go by the name Debra!
好吧,但是,如果你确实能够通灵
Okay,but then,if you were really the psychic
就如你自己宣称的那样 难道你不应该知道这些的么?
you claim to be,wouldn't you have known that?
真是难以相信我会让你这样利用我
I can't believe I let you use me this way.
对不起
Please.
你知道,到最后
You know,at the end of the day,
这其实和你的关系不大
this really has very little to do with you.
你只不过恰好为一个人工作-
You just happen to work for a man who I think-
一个我认为-很多人也开始意识到
who a lot of people are starting to think - is reckless,
在处理事情的时候
foolhardy in the way that he chooses
有勇无谋, 不计后果的人
to handle the people's business.
相信我, 我只不过是瞎子摸象
Believe me,I just took a shot in the dark.
当我告诉你我撞了你的车的时候 我根本没有想到
I had no idea when I told you I'd hit your car
你会是这么丰富的资料来源
that you'd end up being such a rich source.
我开始只是希望你或许能告诉我
I was just hoping maybe you'd tell me
比如他拿办公室的邮资机
he was using the office postage meter
用于个人的邮件
for personal mail.
那就是说,这就是我,只是一个消息来源?
So,that's all I am,is the source?
这些就无所谓了?
Doesn't it matter at all
比如这个即将被你毁掉的人是个极好的人
that the man you're trying to destroy is a great man?
一个了不起的检察官?
A great lawyer?
一个极其优秀的地检官?
A terrific district attorney?
一个热爱这个城市和人们的人?
A man who loves this city and its people?
我相信他是个好心的人
I'm sure he has a good heart.
你不能发表这篇报道
You cannot run this story.
Debra... 求你了
Debra... please.
我把你当作朋友.
I befriended you.
我给你讲知心话
I told you things in confidence.
疯狂的故事,Allison
Crazy things,Allison.
疯狂的故事
Crazy things that people
本应明事理的人却偏偏相信
who should know better apparently listen to.
仅这些, 仅仅这些内容
And that,all by itself-
就足够让我能够发这个报道
that's reason enough for me to run the story.
我告诉你这些是要救你的!
I told you those things to save your life!
让你能够听进去
To get you to hear.
让你能够相信!
To get you to listen!
我怎么办?
And what about me?
我的生活会怎么样?
What about my life?
我丈夫的生活?
My husband's life?
我孩子们的生活?
My children's lives?
你会把这些秘密印刷出来
Are you going to print those secrets,
让我们无法再继续生存...?
make it impossible for us to live...?
Allison, 够了
Allison,stop.
你是个可爱的人
You are a lovely person.
但你也具有危害
But you are also a menace.
一个好心的,善意的,脾气好的
A nice,well-meaning,good-natured
有危害的人, 而且我喜欢你
menace,and I like you.
我关心你
And I do care about you.
我衷心希望有人
And it is my deepest wish that someone,
你亲近的人,给你寻找一下你真正所需的
anyone close to you,find you the mental health care
心理健康治疗
that you so obviously,desperately need.
我是McCall
McCall here.
你好?
Hello?
Lee?
Lee?
哦,不会吧
Oh,no.
在哪里?
Where?
Monamore 旅馆?
Monamore Hotel?
我这就来
I'm on my way.
好的
Okay.
哇哦 坏消息传得真快
Wow. Bad news travels fast.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
第四个受害者
Victim #4.
但是, 有趣的是-
Funny thing,though-
我以为我会是第四个受害者
I thought victim #4 was supposed to be me.
再见,Allison
Good-bye,Allison.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表