剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
《灵媒辑凶》前情提要
previously on medium
我只是个想当一名律师的女孩
I'm just a girl who wants to be a lawyer.
想做她的工作,做个好妻子,一个好母亲
Wants to do her job, be a good wife, a good mother.
和其他所有人一样
Be like everybody else.
但你和其他人不同,你知道的
But you're not like everybody else and you know that.
即使在特别的人当中,你也算是特别的
Even among the special, you're special.
这会是谁? - 看起来很熟悉
Who might this be? Looks familiar.
他和他的朋友强♥奸♥了一个年轻女子
He and his friend raped a young girl.
把她切开来,分成几块
Sliced her open. Took her apart.
Wichita州的"屠夫"Charles Walker
Doctor Charles "The Butcher" Walker of Wichita.
无论生死都被通缉
Wanted dead or alive
原因是在Great Plains疯狂取出了
for the maniacal evisceration
3个未婚女子的内脏
of three unmarried daughters from the Great Plains.
看起来每过15年左右有人
Seems like every 15 years or so, someone
就会听见一个声音 然后一个年轻女孩就会死去
hears a voice and a young girl dies.
女士们
Ladies.
如果你们可以在等候室坐下
If you'd kindly take a seat in the waiting room,
医生和我会马上结束并来找你们
the doctor and I will finish up and be with you shortly.
我知道这很痛,Maura 但我们已经快成功了
I know it hurts, Maura but we're almost there.
我相当肯定
I'm sure of it.
我们的孩子真是难应付啊 是吗,Charles?
Our baby's a stubborn one. Isn't he, Charles?
但我觉得他会照顾他受到祝福的妈妈的
Takes after his blessed Mother, I suppose.
一句话,Walker先生
A word, Mr. Walker.
到现在她已经分娩了30多个小时
She's been in labor for over 30 hours now.
很明显出了点问题
Something clearly is not right.
想问问你妻子多大了,Walker先生?
Just how old is your wife, Mr. Walker?
我觉得现在时候我们考虑一下 另外一种分娩方法
I think it's time we considered an alternate method of delivery.
你想要剖开她吗?
You intend to cut her?
Walker先生,我看到了不同寻常的大出血
Mr. Walker, I'm seeing an unusual amount of blood.
恐怕或许对于Walker夫人来说 已经太迟了
I fear it may already be too late for Mrs. Walker,
但我还是有机会来救这个孩子 - 医生
but there's still a chance I can save the baby. Doctor,
我不关心这个小孩
I don't re about the baby.
老实说,我所关心的只有Maura
Honestly, all I care about is Maura.
没事的,Charles
It's all right, Charles.
唯一要紧的就是我们的孩子
The only thing that matters is our child.
我不同意.我不同意你的意见
I don't agree. I don't agree with any of this.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
我们只是需要更多一点时间
We just need a little more time.
出于对您的尊敬,先生,你不是医生
With all due respect, sir, you're not a doctor.
你并不知道医学上最先要考虑的事情
You don't know the first thing abt medicine.
没有...没有时间了
There... There is no time.
Maura!
Maura!
没事的,Charles
It's all right, Charles.
让他做他必须做的
Let him do what he has to do.
Maura!
Maura!
医生,开门!
Doctor, open the door!
Maura,我在这里
Maura, I'm here.
Maura?
Maura?
不!
No!
是个男孩
It's a boy.
先生,你的孩子需要你
Sir, your child needs you.
先生?你疯了吗?
Sir? Have you gone mad?
你应该在外面和这个孩子在一起,不是...
Your place is out here with this child, not...
不是在那里陪一个死了的女人!
not in there wi a dead woman!
先生,你在那里干什么?
Sir, what are you doing in there?
我要去叫警♥察♥了,Walker先生
I'm going to the police, Mr. Walker.
如果你不没有开门
If you do not unlock this door
并从里面出来陪孩子的话
and come out here and be with this baby,
我就被迫要去叫警♥察♥了!
I'll be forced to go to the police!
妈妈?你没事吧?
Mommy? You okay?
哦,嗨,甜心
Oh. Hi, Sugarbear.
是啊,我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
只是做了个恶梦
Just had a nightmare.
只是一个...一个愚蠢的小恶梦
Just a... a silly little nightmare.
很吓人吗?
Was it scary?
是很吓人,还很悲惨
It was scary. And sad.
别担心,妈妈.只是个梦而已
Don't worry, Mommy. It was just a dream.
或许到了早上你都不会记得了
You probably won't even remember it by morning.
谢谢,Bridge
Thanks, Bridge.
想想冰激凌吧.或者蛋糕.我就是那么做的
Think about ice cream. Or cake. That's what I do.
想巧克力真的很管用
Chocolate works really good.
我知道了 - 糖果也行
Got it. Candy, too.
如果快到早上的话,就想想谷物早餐
Or cereal if it's close to morning.
想曲奇也真的很管用
Cookies are really good, too.
妈妈?
Mommy?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
算了
Never mind.
灵媒辑凶 304
medium 304
嗨,我不知道你是否还记得我
Hi. I don't know if you remember me.
Allison Dubois.我当然记得你
Allison Dubois. Of course I remember you.
你还在做梦吗,嗯?
So you still dream, huh?
我想,那应该是件好事
That's a good thing, I suppose.
总比像我要好
Better than being like me.
我都无法入睡
I just don'tleep.
我想是害怕吧
Afraid to, I guess.
害怕我所看见的
Afraid of what I'll see.
一定有什么原因让我梦见了
There must be a reason I had a dream
Walker和他妻子的事情,对吗?
about Walker and his wife, right?
我只是不知道我看见的有什么用
I just don't know how to make sense of what I saw.
那个时候,你有什么感觉?
In that case, what do you feel?
感觉?
Feel?
有时候你所看见的或许会欺骗你
What you see can sometimes fool you,
但你的感觉很少会出错
but what you feel rarely lets you down.
我就有那种每次我做梦
Well, I felt the same way I always feel
梦见他时候的感觉--
when I see him in my dreams--
有某个女孩不久就会死去
that some girl is poised to die soon.
他又要开始使用他的诡计了
That he's up to his old tricks.
他在此时此地找到了一个人
That he's found someone in the here and now
可以听命于他的指挥 然后就只剩下时间问题
to do his bidding, and it's just a matter of time.
瞧见了吗?你甚至都不需要我的帮忙
See that? You don't even need me.
那我为什么会看见Walker过去的那段时光
Then why did I see a moment from Walker's past,
而不是他现在的情境呢?
and not his present?
为什么我没有看见这家伙又要在 谁耳边教唆?
Why didn't I see the face of the man he's whispering to?
或是谁会是他下一个受害者的线索?
Or a clue as to who his next victim's going to be?
或许你不需要看见那些来阻止他的犯罪
Maybe you don't need to see those things to stop him.
上帝不会拿玩物来做赌注
God doesn't play dice with the universe,
而像我们一样的人也不会 无缘无故看见别人所看不见的
and people like us don't see the things we do without a reason.
我知道这不容易
I know it's not easy,
但你必须坚信
but you have to have faith
总是会有力量让你明白这一切
that the reason will make itself known to you,
不管是在你的梦里还是在你醒着的时候
either in your dreams or your waking life.
哦,我可怜的孩子
Oh, my poor kids.
我是个糟糕的厨师
I'm a terrible cook.
这闻起来太美味了
It smells delicious.
这花了我一整天来做好
It takes a full day to cook it right,
但我还是没有忍♥住诱惑
but I couldn't resist.
街那边的食品店
Grocery store up the street
正在搞促销
was having a sale.
如果你有兴趣的话,我这里有一些 额外的优♥惠♥券
I've got some extra coupons if you'rifinterested.
没有什么比把熟的放中间更好的了
WALKER: Nothing like slicing a ripe one right down the middle.
对不起.你刚才说了什么?
I'm sorry. Did you say something?
我说熟的一般都摆放在中间
I said the ripe ones are usually in the middle.
快点吧,Amanda
GIRL: Move your ass, Amanda.
Stacey帮我们在前面抢到了 一张桌子,我有
Stacey's got a table for us out front, and I've got
第五学期的测验要考
a quiz fifth period.
我差点拿到一张超速罚单
SCANLON: I damn near got a speeding ticket,
还好搞定了.我现在看不见你
but I made it. Now I don't see you.
感谢你那么快赶过来--我在
Thanks for hurrying over-- five cars
你左边前面的第5辆车里
ahead on your left.
我开的是辆沃尔沃
I'm in the Volvo.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表