剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
没事的,牛仔
It's all right, cowboy.
请打电♥话♥...
Please call...
把手电筒打开! 我什么东西都看不见!
Shine that flashlight! I can't see a damn thing!
快点
Let's hurry.
不要担心.救护车正等着呢
Don't worry. The ambulance is waiting.
Allison,你在干嘛?发生什么事了?
Allison, what are you doing? What's going on?
躺下去吧.现在是早上3点
Lay back down. It's 3:00 in the morning.
是3点?
It's 3:00?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我不知道,乌漆抹黑的
I don't know. It's dark.
钟上说是3点,我相当肯定
Clock says 3:00. I'm pretty sure.
他们还没有开始行动
They haven't operated yet.
那就还有时间
Then there's still time.
有什么时间?
Time for what?
Push队长.嗨,早上5点了
NURSE: Captain Push. Hi. It's 5:00 a.m.
我来这里是带你到楼下进行手术的
I'm here to take you down to surgery.
我一会儿就回来,好吗?
I'll be back in a moment, okay?
你睡得如何?
How did you sleep?
你到底睡了没有?
Did you get any sleep at all?
Allison,这很重要
Allison, this is important.
我们没有太多时间了
We don't have much time.
你冷静下来
You calm down.
我听到了一个计划
There's a plan I heard about
就在我一年半之前还陷于昏迷的时候
when I was in a coma a year and a half ago.
好的,我相信你
Okay, I believe you.
他们今天准备在这间医院进行爆♥炸♥
They're gonna blow up this hospital today.
离现在只有几分钟了
Minutes from now.
这和看见什么未来没什么关系
It's got nothing to do with seeing the future,
和做梦也没什么关系
nothing to do with dreams.
你必须相信我
You got to believe me.
我知道我在说什么
I know what I'm talking about.
我是个警♥察♥,我不是灵媒
I'm a lawman, I'm not psychic.
是啊,但我是
Yeah, but I am.
你可以不要再走来走去了
You can stop pacing any time.
我可以看见救护车就在外面等着
I can see the ambulance parked out there
但你的人还没有把保险丝弄断
and your crew hasn't lit the fuse yet.
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
我们付钱给他们要干得彻底点的
They're paid to be thorough.
那就让他们彻底点吧
Let them be thorough.
到时间了
Time to go.
就这样吧,先生们
It is that, gentlemen.
不要再想着什么武器之类的了
And don't even think about going for your weapon.
哦,那是来接我的出租车
PUSH: Oh, that'll be my cab.
我要出去看看
I'm gonna go see.
我也去
Me, too.
我也去
Me three.
你知道,你应该让我们开车把你送去机场
You know, you should've let us drive you to the airport.
哦,拜托,今天是星期天
Oh, please, it's Sunday.
另外,你们已经非常非常
Besides, y'all have already extended me
热情地比任何人期望的都好的来款待我了
way more hospitality than anyone has a right to expect.
胡说 - 真的
Nonsense. True.
我来拿
Let me get that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜就是这样了
Well, I guess this is it.
是吗?你这么觉得?
It? You think so?
我有预感你会再回来的
Something tells me you will be back.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
你觉得我或许会需要另外一次调整吗?
You think I might need another tune-up.
我看起来像什么,占卜师吗?
(chuckles): What do I look like, a fortune teller?
我只是觉得你会再回来的
I just sense that you'll be back.
期待我们再次会面
Till we meet again.
哦,如果你看见我爸爸的灵魂,请告诉他
Oh, if you see my daddy's ghost, please tell him
我很抱歉我不得不说了他 一个很坏的坏话
I'm sorry I had to tell such a tall tale about him.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
去问你的二女儿.她都知道
Ask your middle child. She knows all about it.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表