剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Yes. Yes, I did.
你是说你家有人
You're saying that there is a way
能在未经许授权的情况下
that someone could gain unauthorized access
获得公♥司♥信息
to company information,
而你却又没有在公♥司♥之外
but you don't discuss
跟任何人谈论公♥司♥机密?
confidential matters outside the office?
是的
That's correct.
你所指的是不是你妻子?
Is this person in question your wife?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes, it is.
她是个电脑黑客么?
Is she a computer hacker?
不是
No.
你睡觉的时候会说梦话?
Do you talk in your sleep?
不
No.
她能读懂你的心思?
Can she read your mind?
是的
Yes.
她确实能
As a matter of fact, she can.
她能懂读心术?
She can read your mind?
是的
That's correct.
她能知道你在想什么?
She can pluck thoughts from your head?
你妻子能通灵
Your wife possesses psychic abilities.
是的
Yes.
那么 Dubois先生
So, Mr. Dubois,
你是在告诉我 你妻子
you're telling me that your wife
能知道你要说什么
finishes your sentences
而且 恩 能知道你是不是在撒谎
and, um, can often tell when you're lying,
之类的事情?
that sort of thing?
对了
That's correct.
那么 你知道么?
Well, what do you know?
我妻子也是个灵媒
My wife is psychic, too.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
就这样吧
We're done here.
我通过了么?
Did I pass?
那么 你怎么不打个电♥话♥给你妻子 问问她呢?
Well, why don't you call your wife and ask her?
说吧
Talk to me.
你说对了
JOE: You were right.
那么 说实话让你解放了哟
So I take it the truth set you free.
第二次测试感觉真是好多了
It certainly felt a lot better the second time around.
那么现在我想我们得秉住呼吸
So now I guess we just hold our breath.
为什么? 你行的 我很肯定
What for? You got it. I'm sure of it.
恩 你得说给Sam叔叔听才有用
Hmm. From your lips to Uncle Sam's ear.
你好象是在开车吧
You sound like you're in the car.
我在当信差
I'm playing messenger girl.
Devalos有些文件
Devalos had some papers that he needed
需要Randall医生能在医院签字
Dr. Randall to sign at the institute.
我主动要求把文件送过去
I offered to run them over there.
完全出于你善良的心灵?
Out of the goodness of your heart?
噢 出于我的坏
Oh, out of the badness of my...
什么 我不知道 是肮脏的思想?
what, I don't know, dirty mind?
我就想看看她的眼睛
I just want to look her in the eye.
在我看来这可是危险的利益冲突
It seems like a dangerous conflict of interest to me.
我是说她跟那个可怜女人的丈夫上♥床♥
I mean, she's sleeping with that poor woman's husband.
恩 记住 那可能没什么的
Well, just remember, it may mean nothing at all.
是呀 那么 我也希望如此
(sighing): Yeah. Well, I hope so.
Dubois夫人 对么?
Mrs. Dubois, right?
噢 是的 哈罗 Barlow先生
Oh, y-yes. Hello again, Mr. Barlow.
我只是给Randall医生带些文件过来
I was just dropping these papers off for Dr. Randall.
前台的护士告诉我能在这儿找到她
The nurse at the front desk told me I could find her here.
噢 她接电♥话♥去了
Oh, she had to take a call.
说是马上就回来
She said she'd be right back.
如果你不介意的话 就在这儿等吧
You're welcome to wait if you'd like.
她还能适应新环境吧?
ALLISON: How's she doing adjusting to her new surroundings?
呃 不好说
Uh, it's hard to say.
Randall医生给她开了新的镇定剂
Dr. Randall prescribed some new sedatives.
她大多数时候都在睡觉
She's been sleeping a lot.
对于昨天的事 我再次抱歉
Sorry, again, about yesterday.
我知道那可不是件容易的事
I'm sure that wasn't an easy thing to watch.
你知道么 他们都说 每一件事情发生都是有原因的
You know what they say-- everything happens for a reason.
正如事情的进展 我想
As it goes, I think it's exactly
这正是地方检察官所想见到的
what the district attorney needed to see.
这让他能轻易的说服法庭
Made it easy for him to recommend that she
让她留在这儿 而不是在监狱里等候审判
be kept here, as opposed to awaiting trial in prison.
你说得对 每一件事情发生 都是有原因的
You're right-- everything happens for a reason.
Barlow先生?
NURSE: Mr. Barlow?
恐怕我得把这些拿走了
I'm afraid I'm going to have to take these.
拿走?
Take them?
对于外带食物 我们这儿有非常严格的规定
We have a very strict policy here regarding outside food.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是呀 可这不是食物
Yeah, but they're not food.
我是说 技术上来说不是 这是糖果
I mean, not technically. They're candies.
我妻子每天都要吃一两颗的
My wife has one or two every day.
她真的很想吃的
She really looks forward to them.
抱歉 得按规矩办事
I'm sorry, there can be no exceptions.
不 等等 你都没听我说
No, wait a second. You're not listening to me.
我妻子很需要糖果
My wife needs those.
这对她是很大的安慰
They're a great comfort to her.
我今天只吃了一颗 神父
I only had one today, Father.
我想请你吃另一颗
I want you to have the other.
有什么问题么?
RANDALL: Is there a problem here?
我正在向Barlow先生解释
NURSE: I was just explaining
在任何情况下
to Mr. Barlow that we don't allow outside food
都不允许给病人外带的食物
under any circumstances.
我只是想跟她解释 我妻子得到
And I was just explaining to her that it's very important
每天所期望的糖果 有多重要
that my wife have a piece of candy to look forward to every day.
我想我们能例外一次 你觉得呢?
I think we can make an exception just this once, don't you?
可是 Randall医生
But, Dr. Randall...
并不是什么可怕的东西 护士
They're nothing, nurse.
只不过是几颗糖果而已
Just little balls of sugar.
我可看不出能有什么坏处
I don't see how they could do any harm.
医生说了算 医生
You're the doctor, Doctor.
不好意思
NURSE: Excuse me.
如果我告诉你我有理由相信
What if I told you I have reason to believe
Colleen Fitzpatrick完全没病呢?
that Colleen Fitzpatrick isn't sick at all?
抱歉 你觉得她是装病?
I'm sorry-- you think she's faking?
这么说吧 我不相信她疯了
Let's just say I don't believe that she's crazy,
我也不相信她是在装疯
and I don't believe she's possessed.
不过 我需要你帮忙来证明
But I need your help to prove it.
Manny
Manny.
测试有结果了
Test results just came back.
怎么样?
And?
Allison是对的
Allison was right.
你要我去把这些事情都解决了么?
You want I should go scoop these monsters up?
是的
Yeah.
确实
I do.
不 Stanley 你没听明白
No, Stanley, you're not listening.
从今天开始 所有的户头 都改成我的名字
As of today, every account is supposed to have my name on it.
是的 包括Colleen的信托财产
Yes, even Colleen's trust.
那么 那就是律师的权力了
Well, that's what power of attorney means.
Stanley 我晚点再打给你
Stanley, I'm going to have to call you back.
Michael Barlow?
Michael Barlow?
是的
Yes.
你因谋杀Armando Aguilar神父而被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Father Armando Aguilar.
你有保持沉默的权利 -什么?
You have the right to remain silent. What?
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and will be used against you
不 肯定搞错了 -都将作为呈堂证供
No, this is wrong. in a court of law.
我妻子才是谋杀Armando神父的人
My wife is the one who killed Father Armando.
如果你无法支付律师费 -是Colleen干的
...if you can't afford an attorney, That was Colleen.
法庭将为你请一名律师 -真是疯了
one will be provided for you. This is crazy.
疯了 哈?
Crazy, huh?
正好 我过来的路上 顺道还带了个精神病医生来
It's a good thing I picked up a psychiatrist on the way over here.
她叫Elizabeth Randall
Her name's Elizabeth Randall.
我想你们俩以前见过
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表