剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
有了
Got it.
女士们
Ladies.
Wayne,我能借用
Wayne, can I steal
Dubois夫人一会儿时间吗?
Mrs. Dubois for a moment?
去吧,妈妈,我没事
Go on, Mom. I'm fine.
告诉我这跟线索有关
Tell me this is about a lead.
这和线索有关
This has to do with a lead.
事实上,有2条线索.我跟时尚广场
Two, in fact. I spoke with the president
的总裁说过了,只要我们还在做
of Friend Section, and as long as we have
适当的笔录工作,他会愿意帮助我们
the appropriate paperwork, he's willing to help us
辨认那个在线恐吓Claire Chase的家伙
identify the person who threatened Claire Chase online.
今天之前我们应该能得到Shred182 的真实名字和住址
We should have Shred182's name and address by the end of the day.
今天早上,我们接到一个电♥话♥
And this morning, we got a call
是Chase所在的商业街
from one of the merchants in Chase's strip mall
的商人打来的,说了一些关于他 在星期天晚上看到的事情
about something he saw Saturday night.
很明显,在6点左右
Apparently, around 6:00,
他听见有人试图在停车场乱开车
he heard some tires squealing in the parking lot.
当他朝窗外看的时候,他看见 一辆车飞速驶离
When he looked out his window, he saw a car speeding away,
所以记录下了车牌号♥并告诉了我们
made a note of the plate and called us.
警♥察♥追查到了拥有这个车牌的 男子,名字叫Ben Radley
The police traced the number to a man named Ben Radley.
Radley先生承认他认识Patty Cse
Mr. Radley admits that he knew Patty Cse,
但他宣称自己只是她前夫的好朋友
and claims he was a good friend of her late husband's.
说他在星期天带她出去喝了杯咖啡
Said he took her out for a cup of coffee on Saturday,
但他离开的时候她还活着
but that she was alive when he left.
他坚称自己是永远不会
He insists he would never, ever
伤害他已死朋友的妻子的
hurt the wife of his dead friend.
然后我就问他有没有和他
And then I asked if he'd ever sleep with the wife
已死朋友的妻子睡过觉-- 他就保持沉默了
of his dead friend-- things got real quiet.
Radley先生是个已婚人士
Mr. Radley's a married man.
Patty的秘密男朋友
Patty's secret boyfriend.
你觉得Ariel是否愿意站出来
You think Ariel would be up for taking
看一下这个人
a gander at the guy in person,
让我们知道他是否就是那个她梦里的男人?
let us know if he's the man from her dream?
我不知道
I don't know.
这能帮助我们
It would help us
至少知道是否在跟踪对的线索
to at least know if we're on the right track.
我要看一下他的脸
I need to see his face.
不是他
That's not him.
不,我没有气馁
No, I'm not discouraged.
好吧,明天继续
All right, tomorrow then.
Bridge,亲爱的,该上♥床♥睡觉了
Bridge, honey, it's time for bed.
好的,妈妈
Okay, Mommy.
事情怎么样?
So what was that?
Claire的在线跟踪者
Claire's online stalker.
找到了,是一个15岁的小孩
Turned out to be a 15-year-old kid
星期天晚上有不在场证明
who had an alibi for Saturday night.
很明显,Patty的已婚男友
And apparently, Patty's married boyfriend
都没有持枪记录
has never owned a firearm.
所以我们又回到了原地
So we're back at square one.
你能去告诉Ariel是睡觉的时间了吗?
Can you tell Ariel it's time for bed?
上次我敲门的时候,她叫我走开
Last time I knocked, she told me to go away.
嗯,她很不开心
Mmm, she's upset.
我知道她很不开心
I know she's upset.
她很不开心,我也很不开心
She's upset, I'm upset.
这真是个恶心的一周
It's been a lousy week.
请你去跟她说一下好吗?
Can you please just tell her?
是谁?
Who is it?
爸爸
It's Dad.
哦,进来
Oh. Come in.
你妈妈要我告诉你,是睡觉的时间了
Your mom wanted me to tell you it's time for bed.
上帝,我等不及了
Gee, I can't wait.
哦,小子,或许我会做另外一个恐怖的梦
Oh, boy, maybe I'll have another scary dream
和那个并不存在的凶手有关
about killers who don't exist.
是啊,你或许会的
Yeah, you might.
但然后你就会醒来,让自己镇定下来
But then you're going to wake up, calm yourself down,
因为你知道这只是一个梦
because you know that it's just a dream,
而你会没事的
and you're going to be okay.
然后你就会去盥洗室
And after that you're going to go the bathroom,
梳好你那漂亮的金发
and you're going to brush your beautiful blonde hair,
同时想着那些恶梦
which, along with this propensity for bad dreams,
都是因为你的妈妈
you also got from your mother.
再然后,当你搞定这一切
And then, when you're through with that,
你会去学校
you're going to go to school,
在那里你会满足你那
where you're going to apply your natural
好奇的天性,去了解那个 教室发生了些什么事
inquisitiveness to whatever is happening in that classroom.
当你做这些的时候
And when you do that,
我想让你清楚知道 这也是来自于你的妈妈
I want you to keep in mind that that comes from your mom, too.
但听着,不管我说什么
But listen, it doesn't matter what I say.
你会去做你要做的一切
You're going to do whatever you're going to do,
你会去感受你要感受的一切
and you're going to feel whatever you're going to feel.
你会一直对你妈妈很生气
You're going to stay mad at your mom
只要你还觉得你对她很生气
for as long as you feel like staying mad at your mom.
你知道我是怎么知道的吗?
And you know how I know that?
因为那也是你的妈妈
Because that's pure Mom, too.
流着相同的血液,亲爱的
It's all the same bundle, honey.
都有着惊人的血液
It's all in the same wonderful bundle.
给我个吻
Give me a kiss.
晚安,爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
晚安,甜心
Good night, sweetheart.
我不知道
I don't know.
她刚把门锁了
She just locked the door.
他是和某人一起回来的
She's back there with someone.
我觉得是她的男朋友
I think it's her boyfriend,
但她跟我说她2天前已经把他揣掉了
who she told me she dumped two days ago.
我...我不想要这个,Ben
I... I don't want this, Ben.
我再给你打回去
I got to call you back.
妈妈?
Mom?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我很好,亲爱的
I'm fine, honey.
我... 给我一会儿时间
I'll... I'll just be a second.
我想要你拿着这个
I want you to have it.
我的女儿在做作业,你不应该在这里
My daughter is working, and you shouldn't be here.
我正要走,Alana
I'm gonna leave, Alana.
我知道我之前说过,但我这次是认真的
I know I said that before, but I'm serious this time.
我们是可以在一起的
We can be together.
我们可以一起公开 - 不
We can go out in public. No.
现在,我之前已经说过了
Now, I have said this before.
这个...我们...之间的这个事情--
This... what... this thing-- us--
是-是太轻率了
it's-it's-it's an indiscretion,
是-是判断失误的结果
it's-it's a lapse of judgment.
我们不能再这样下去了
It was never going to be permanent.
Ben...我不想让你离开你的家庭
Ben... I don't want you to leave your family.
我不想要这样
And I don't want this.
那我想要的怎么办?
What about what I want?
妈妈,开门!
Mom, open the door!
开门!
Open the door!
Claire
Claire.
我很好,亲爱的
I'm okay, honey.
你看着店
You just watch the store.
Claire
Claire.
有时间跟我谈一下吗?
Have you got a minute to talk to me?
我是说,你还没有关门之类的,是不是?
I mean, you're not closing up or anything, right?
是啊,我们还在营业
Yeah, we're still open.
我对昨天的事情感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
我以为你是其他人
I thought you were someone else.
不,不,没事,嗯...
No, no, it's fine, um...
我想跟你谈谈我的未婚妻
I wanted to talk to you about my fiancee.
她,她,呃,她星期三来这里
She, she, uh, she came in here on Wednesday
退回了一条裙子
and she returned a dress,
一件婚纱
a wedding dress.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表