剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
一点都不像我发现她尸体的那地方
looks nothing like the place where I found her body,
还有我看见的杀她的凶手
and the man that I, I saw killing her
和那个自杀并留下自白书的
is not the same man
不是同一个人
who committed suicide and left a confession.
现在我又梦到了这些钻石
Now I'm dreaming about these diamonds.
那个死去的女孩在向我传递信息
This dead girl is sending me messages
但是我想不出是什么意思
and I can't make any sense of them.
我想我必须更好的了解下她是谁
I feel like I have to get a better sense of who she is,
不然跟她朋友聊一聊 或者看看她住在什么地方
maybe talk to her friends or see where she lived.
Allison 这个案子已经结了
Allison,this is a closed case.
恩 显然
Well,apparently
对于受害者来说还没有 不然我会睡得好的多
not to the victim or I'd be sleeping a whole lot better.
恩 有关朋友一事
Well,the friends thing
不是我们很快能实现的
isn't something that we can make happen quickly.
或许我能带你去她的住处
Maybe I can get you into her apartment.
你介意一个人去么
Would you mind going by yourself?
我无法保证我能
I'm not sure that I can afford
派个侦探去那什么
to assign a detective to something that,
至少从法律的角度来看
at least from a legal standpoint,
这案子已经解决了
has already been resolved.
好的 我没什么问题
Okay,I'm fine with that.
没错 Jennie是个很好的姑娘
Yeah,Jennie was a very nice girl.
她总能按时交房♥租
She always paid her rent on time.
当警♥察♥告诉我
When the police told me
发生了什么的时候 我都惊呆了
what happened, I was horrified.
这房♥间我还没动过
I haven't touched the place yet.
他们叫我别动
They told me not to.
呃... 就这样吧
Uh... there you go.
这样不会把你锁在屋里的
Now it won't lock on you.
谢谢 不会很久的
Thank you. I won't be long.
恩
Hmm.
奥
Oh.
Jennie
Jennie.
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但是我确实能看见你
I know this sounds strange, but I can actually see you.
我感到非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
有关所有你经历的事情
All that you've been through.
没有人的生命该以那样的方式结束
No one's life should end that way.
谁对你做了这些的
Who did this to you?
是Brian吗
Was it Brian?
为什么
Why?
我希望带给你和平
I want to bring you peace.
我希望带给你正义
I want to bring you justice.
我在地检官办公室工作
I work for the District Attorney's Office.
我不明白了
I'm confused.
你说是Jennie Heffernan的灵魂 对你这么做的
You say the ghost of Jennie Heffernan did this to you?
让人印象深刻啊 一个鬼魂有这么大力气
Impressive,ghost packs a hell of a wallop.
我说的是我认为 那是Jennie Heffernan的灵魂
I said I thought it was the ghost of Jennie Heffernan.
显然 是我误会了
Obviously,I was mistaken.
她一定是一直藏在那儿--
She must have been hiding in here the whole time--
我不知道--或许在那个柜子里.
I don't know-- maybe in that closet.
她一定是在第一次听见我离开的时候
She must have come out
走出来的
when she heard me leave the first time.
这回避了问题的实质: 如果Jennie还活着
Which begs the question: if Jennie is alive
并且能够袭击你 那...
and well enough to assault you,then...
那我们等着去停尸房♥解冻的 那个人是谁
Then who are we waiting to defrost at the morgue?
恩 她在这干什么呢
Well,what was she doing here?
她要找什么
What was she looking for?
嘿 能把我的钱包递给我吗
Hey,w-will you pass me my purse?
谢谢
Thanks.
我怀疑她是不是在找这个
I wonder if she was looking for this.
那是什么
SCANLON: What's that?
希望这是我梦见的
I'm hoping it's the keys
那个储存器的钥匙
to a storage space I've been dreaming about.
你好
Hello?
Dubois女士 我是Marcus Canty
MAN Mrs. Dubois, my name is Marcus Canty.
我和你丈夫一起工作 失陪下
I work with your husband. Excuse me.
现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
或者我一会回电你
Would it be better if I called you back?
不 现在挺好
No,this is an excellent time.
我今天过的棒极了
I'm having an excellent day.
这是有关你丈夫的 Dubois女士
This has to do with your husband,Mrs. Dubois.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
说实话 我不敢保证
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure.
我的意思是 他在这儿 而且挺好
I mean,he's here and he's fine,
但是自从他回来工作后
but since he's come back to work,
还没参加过任何会议
he hasn't been attending any meetings;
他一个电♥话♥都没打过
he hasn't been making any phone calls;
还有 呃 我和IT人员谈过
and,uh, I talked to our IT guys
虽然他早晨会开电脑
and even though he switches on his computer in the mornings,
但是似乎他并没有登陆公♥司♥服务器
he doesn't seem to be signing on to the company server.
我尽可能准确地说 他 呃 坐在办公室里
Near as I can tell, he,uh, sits in his office
整天锁着门 天知道这是干什么
with his door locked all day and does God knows what.
我有很强的感觉
I feel very strongly
或许我们太早让他回来上班了
that perhaps we had him come back to work too soon.
我想或许他应该去看个专业医生
I think perhaps he should see a professional,
咨♥询♥医生或者治疗师
a counselor or a therapist.
我能听出我是在你上班时间打给你了
I can hear that I've caught you at work.
没有 我... 我很感激你的电♥话♥
No,I'm gr... I'm very grateful for your call
我在想无论你是怎么想的... 似乎是对的
and I'm thinking whatever you're thinking... i-it seems right.
好啊
ALLISON: Hiya.
好
Hi.
你在干什么呢
What you doing?
在网上查我自己的资料
Just looking myself up on the Internet.
挺令我失望的 事实上
It's kind of frustrating, actually.
显然 我不存在
Apparently, I don't exist,
虽然有个家伙和我同名
although there is a guy with my name
他在同志色情中很出名
who's all the rage in gay porn.
你干什么有意思的事了么
You doing anything interesting?
没有 坐在车里 和Lee一起过镇
Nope,sitting in a car, driving across town with Lee,
和我丈夫说话
talking to my husband.
我爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
你确信我们不需要去在急诊室停一下
Are you sure we shouldn't stop by an emergency room,
拍个X光片或什么的
get a proper X- ray or something?
不用 我挺好的 伤了脑袋而已
Nah,I'm fine. It's just my head.
不管怎么说 没有东西进去
There's nothing in there anyway.
恩 我认识这姑娘
Yeah,I know this girl.
我上星期帮她把冷藏柜从这儿搬出去过
I helped her load a freezer out of here last week.
她是Brian的女友
She was Brian's girlfriend.
我的意思是 你知道的
I mean,you know that.
报上说了
It was in the papers.
她以前常到这儿来
She used to come around here a lot.
那这确实是Brian Barbera的储藏室
So this is definitely Brian Barbera's storage unit?
自从我来这儿工作起就一直是
Has been ever since I worked here.
孩子们来的很准时 每个月来付房♥租
Kid came in like clockwork, every month to pay the rent.
你真的想进去吗
Did you actually want to go inside?
如果是的话 这儿有份东西需要你签一下
If you do,there's something I have to ask you to sign.
奥 真奇怪
Well,that's strange.
我收回我说的话
I take it back.
我想记录上显示Brian Barbera 不是这个屋子的
I guess Brian Barbera isn't the actual tenant of record
真正房♥东
for this unit.
那是谁
Then who was?
一个叫Peter Barbera的
Somebody named Peter Barbera.
可能是兄弟
A brother maybe.
我想我没见过他
I don't think I've ever met him.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
你老板打来电♥话♥
Your boss called.
他们说他们可能希望你见见某人
They said they might want you to see someone.
和某人聊聊
Talk to someone.
我想这主意很不错
I think it's a pretty good idea.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表