剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
很明显,这里有各种升级选项
Obviously, there's all kinds of upgrades and options available.
看看吧
Take a look around.
我这里的任何一名销♥售♥人员都会很乐意回答
Any of my salespeople will be happy to answer
你们或许会有的任何问题
any question you might have.
如果有空的话,请直接打电♥话♥或 写电子邮件给我
And please, feel free to call me or e-mail me directly.
太好了
It's perfect.
你还不知道呢
You don't really know that.
我是说,你不可能知道
I mean, you can't possibly know that.
你就在那间模型房♥间里面待了20分钟
You just spent 20 minutes in a model home.
那很难完全估计出那里的情况和价值
That hardly constitutes a thorough evaluation.
就是Willow Elm了.实在太好了
It's Willow Elm. It's perfect.
我们就应该在那里
It's where we're supposed to be.
Allison... - 什么?
Allison... What?
我们甚至不知道我们是否负担得起
we don't even know if we can afford it.
这是一间屋子 这不是一种购买♥♥冲动
It's a house. It's not an impulse buy.
是关乎我们的孩子!
It's our child!
我知道,我知道 但我们以后做的一切事情
I know, I know, but we have everything we have worked for
都要用来偿还那间屋子
tied up in that house.
现在,不应该有逻辑地来...想一下
Now, wouldn't the logical thing... figu out if
什么,逻辑地想?
No, the logical thing?
最逻辑的事情就是现在了 想一下
The logical thing is this second. figu out if
在你发现你的孩子已经很危险的那一刻 - 在我们把孩子们赶走之前!
The instant you find out your child is in peril before we uproot the kids!
你会尽可能快地做任何你必须做的
you do whatever you have to save them as quickly as you can
而你却在乎钱了! - 这一切都毫无疑义!
and you screw the money! It makes no sense!
我不明白!
I don't understand!
我不明白你怎么能那么对待这件事
I don't understand how you could treat all of this
就好像这不是真的一样
as if it isn't real.
我们在谈的可是我们孩子的生命!
We're talking about our child's life!
不,不要那么做了!
No, don't do that!
不要做什么?! - 不要表现的
Don't do what?! Don't act like
我正在让我们的孩子去送死
I am sending our child off to a certain death
就因为我想停下来喘口气
just because I want to stop and take a breath
看看这一切是否有意义!
and see if any of this makes sense!
有意义! - 也不要那么做
Make sense! Don't do that, either,
因为我就在这里!
'cause I am here!
我把一早的工作都丢下了 我和你一起在处理这件事情!
I took the morningoff work I am in this with you!
有人必须提出这些问题!
Someone has to ask these questions!
好吧,你来,Joe 你来问那些问题
Well, you do that, Joe. You ask those questions.
我有个问题
So I have a question.
谁去打电♥话♥给房♥产经纪人?
Who's going to call the Realtor?
我不明白 有什么神秘的?
I don't understand. What's the mystery?
孩子有毒瘾.他死于毒品吸食过量
Kid was a drug addict. He died of an overdose.
我知道.就一样的
I know that. Just the same,
我需要你再做一次尸体解剖
I need you to perform another autopsy.
就因为有人在今年沉寂的
Just because somebody wona free one during the silent auction
警♥察♥基金中多拿一点吗?
at this year's Police Fundraiser?
我了解这个孩子
I knew this kid.
在我们找到他后我打电♥话♥给了他的家人
I called his folks after we found him.
他们向我保证
They made me promise.
吸食过量的问题--他们无法接受
The overdose thing-- it just doesn't add up for them.
哇哦,父母不相信他们的小孩是个瘾君子
Wow, parents don't believe their baby's a junkie.
我之前倒是没有听说过
There's one I haven't heard before.
不,他们知道他们的孩子有毒瘾
No, they knew their kid had a history,
但他也是名医学院学生 非常小心,非常专业的学生
but he's also a medical student, very careful, very fastidious.
他们只是不相信他会不知道他在吃什么
They just don't believe he wouldn't know what he was taking
他应该吃多少
and how much to take.
我明白了,所以菲尼克斯城的警♥察♥ 会支付这笔解剖的费用
I see, so the city of Phoenix is going to pay for an autopsy
来检测一个年轻的,已经死了的 毒品上瘾的医学学生
to test the quality of a young, dead addict's medical education.
求你了?
Please?
如果我门有了新的房♥子 谁会住在这里?
If we're getting a new house, who's gonna live here?
好问题
Excellent question.
哦,我跟一名房♥产经纪人说过了
Oh, I spoke with a Realtor.
她会在明天开车过来看一下的
She's gonna stop by tomorrow and take a look,
给我们估个价
give us an appraisal.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
那我和Marie会得到我们自己的房♥间
So if me and Marie are getting our own rooms,
然后或许我们应该把上下铺 的床留在这里
then maybe we should leave the bunk beds here
留给那个搬进来的人,是吗?
for whoever moves in, right?
我是说,他们也会有孩子的,是不是?
I mean, they're gonna have kids, too, right?
我觉得我没法那么做
I don't think I can do it.
我觉得我没法卖♥♥一幢被毒化的房♥子
I don't think I can sell a poisoned house.
瞧,说实话,我不想搬
Look, truth be told, I don't want to move.
我也不想卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子
I don't want to sell this house.
我是说,如果必须的话,我会搬
I mean, I will if I have to,
但也一定是受到了魔鬼的鼓吹
but just to play devil's advocate,
我们还不知道是否确定这里被污染了
we don't know for sure that it's poisoned.
我是说,或许这里还没有被污染
I mean, maybe it's not poisoned yet.
或许这是会在以后发生的事情
Maybe that's something that happens in the future.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
你真的认为那就能让我们脱身吗?
You really think that takes us off the hook?
我不知道,Allison
Well, I don't know, Allison.
首先是你告诉我我们要搬家
First you tell me we got to move
因为我们女儿会生病死去
because our daughter's going to get sick and die,
然后你又告诉我你不想搬家
and then you tell me that you don't want to move
因为你无法承受
because you can't bear the thought
有其他人会生病死去的情况
of somebody else getting sick and dying.
你只要告诉我在这次争论中 你到底想让我站在哪边
Just tell me which side you want me to take in this argument
因为我看来无法找到正确的一边
'cause I can't seem to find one thatorks.
我们无法承担搬家的费用
We cannot afford to move
除非直到我们卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子
unless and until we sell this house.
你明白吗?
Do you understand that?
我们不能,昧着良心
We can't, in good conscience,
把这幢房♥子卖♥♥掉
sell this house
不能卖♥♥给带着小孩子的家庭
not to a family with small children,
不能卖♥♥给任何人
not to anyone.
上帝,我真恨这一切!
God, I hate this!
我很抱歉.我不赞同你从一开始
I'm sorry. I don't share your sense of unlimited responsibility
一直到结束的对一切的那种 无限制的责任感
for absolutely everything from now until the end of time.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
当我们买♥♥这幢房♥子的时候
When we bought this house
我们是完全知道,而且卖♥♥给我们房♥子的人
it was, to the best of our knowledge and to the knowledge
也完全明白,房♥子是很干净的
of the people who sold it to us, clean.
或许现在还是非常干净
It may very well be that it is still clean.
作为屋主,我有责任
As a homeowner, I got a responsibility
确保这幢房♥子还是很干净的
to make sure that the house stays clean,
不时进行测试来进行修改,调整...
to test it from time to time to make repairs, adjustments...
好吧,那你打算怎么处理这件事情?
Okay, where are you going with this?
我们把这房♥子去检查一下
We'll get the house tested.
我们把人叫进来
We'll call someone in.
我们让他们对这幢房♥子进行所有的测试
We'll have them test the house for everything.
我们会做一切能做的来确保 这幢房♥子是很安全的再卖♥♥掉
We'll do everything we can to make sure the house is safe to sell.
我想那是所有任何人都能指望的
I think that's all that anyone can expect.
我不知道
I don't know.
或者我们就留下来
Or we stay.
我们也再也不会跟任何其他人说起 这件事情
And we never speak another word about it.
我不明白.我听说他死于吸食毒品过量
I don't understand. I heard he died of a drug overdose.
真的吗?你就是那么听说的,嗯?
Really? Is that what you heard, huh?
我只是这么跟你一说
I'm just telling you.
就是这个,侦探
There it is, Detective.
谢谢,我会把它干净地换回来的
Thanks, I'll try and bring it back with a full tank of gas.
我已经等了很多天了,医生!
I have been waiting for days, Doctor!
Dubois夫人,我的人已经再三跟你解释过
Mrs. Dubois, as my staff has repeatedly explained to you,
医院时间是给外科手术和那些重复的工作的
hospital hours are for surgeries and follow-ups.
办公室时间是给开会和咨♥询♥的
Office hours are for meetings and consults.
现在,只要我一有空余的办公室时间
Now, as soon as I have some office hours free,
我的人会打电♥话♥给你一起见次面
my staff will call you to set up a meeting.
现在,如果你能借过一下的话 我正要去做外科手术呢
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm on my way to surgery.
我很抱歉,我的女儿死了 是你杀死了她!
I'm sorry. My daughter is dead, and you killed her!
你还是说那有很多重复的工作
Would you say that is more
还是会有一个正式的拜访呢?
of a follow-up or would that be an office visit?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表