剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
没比这清楚多少
It doesn't get much neater than this.
你发现尸体的那房♥子
The house where you discovered the body
的主人是Brian Barbera这家伙
was owned by this Brian Barbera fellow
他不住在那儿 但是把那儿租了
who wasn't living there, but was doing work on it.
事实是他和Jennie有相互来往
It turns out he and Jennie were seeing each other.
所以你确信是他杀了Jennie
And you're sure he killed Jennie?
他留下了一封很酷的自杀书 告诉我们
He left behind a juicy suicide note telling us
上哪去找尸体以及他是怎么干的
where to find the body and exactly how he did it.
我想他应该没料到我们先找到了她
Guess he didn't figure we'd find her first.
他们在他自己的一滩呕吐物里 发现他的尸体
They found him in a pool of his own vomit.
法医说
The medical examiner said
他胃里满是氰盐
his stomach was full of cyanide salt.
他一点都不像 出现在我梦里的那个男人
He just so doesn't look like the man in my dream.
恩 别不高兴
Well,don't feel bad.
我想他也应该不是她的
I guess he didn't turn out to be the man
梦中男人
of her dreams either.
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
她在洗澡
She's taking a bath.
怎么了 需要辅♥导♥你的作业
Why? You need help with your homework
还是别的什么事
or something?
你说我不能去红石营的原因
You said the reason I couldn't go to Camp Redrock
是它太贵了 对吧
was because it was too expensive,right?
对 那么 如果是我来付钱呢
Right. Well,what if I paid for it?
Ariel...
Ariel...
怎么 难道这问题很难回答么
What? Is that such a hard question?
好吧 我知道你为这事生我的气
Okay,look,I know you're mad at me about this,
但是你得懂点
but you need to know something.
我开始生你的气了
I'm starting to get mad at you.
“不”是你在生命中
"No" is something that you're going to hear
时不时会听到的字眼
from time to time in your life
但事实是你似乎接受不了
and the fact that you can't seem
这很让我担忧
to accept that concerns me a lot.
那是什么
What's that?
去野营的钱
It's the money for camp.
我找到的
I found it.
这是本存折...
This is a passbook...
你祖父母在你出生的时候
for an account that your grandparents set up for you
给你开的帐户
when you were born.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you get this?
这要紧么
What difference does it make?
上面写的是我的名字 这是我的
It has my name is on it. It's mine.
这放在我的抽屉里
This was in my drawer.
你翻我东西干什么
What were you doing going through my things?
我没翻你东西
I didn't go through your things.
我清楚的知道它在哪儿 并且我知道它是我的
I knew right where it was, and I knew it was mine.
所以我到你房♥间把它拿出来
So I went in your room and I got it.
就是这样
That's all.
这上面写的是我的名字 这是我的钱
It has my name on it, and it's my money.
那儿将近有8000美元
There's almost $8,000
我要把它花到野营上去
in there and I'm going to use it for camp.
那上面写的可能是你的名字 但是那不是你的钱
It may have your name on it, but it is not your money.
除非你年满18岁
Not until you turn 18.
还有那上面有你的名字这一事实
And the fact that it has your name on it
不代表你能翻我的抽屉并把它取走
is no excuse for you going through my drawer to get it.
你是怎么知道它在哪儿的
How did you even know where it was?
我知道很多事情 爸爸
I know lots of things,Dad.
恩
Well,
不 你不知道
no,you don't.
你不知道的事情差不多 和你自认为知道的事情一样多
You don't know nearly as much as you think you do.
这钱是上大学用的
That money is for college.
你的祖父母
Your grandparents
给你那些钱是用来上大学 而不是用来野营的
gave you that money for college,not for camp.
说完了
So that's it?
哪怕我有钱也还是“不行”
It's just "no" even though I have the money?
对 不行 实际上你没有钱
Yes,it's "no," and you don't have the money,
并且也不能进我的房♥间
and you can't just go into my room
问都不问就拿我东西
and take things without asking.
好吧
All right.
这就是所有你要说的么
Is that everything?
你把它放哪儿都没关系
It doesn't matter where you put it.
我照样知道它在哪儿
I'll still know where it is.
可以啦
That's okay.
你不需要凭护照进这房♥间
You don't need a passport to get in this bedroom.
只要你的驾照就够了
Your driver's license will do.
不 这不是护照 这是存折
No,it's not a passport; it's a passbook,
我把它放在我抽屉的一堆袜子下面
and it was in my drawer under a lot of socks,
Ariel没经过我同意就把它拿出来
and Ariel took it without my permission
来告诉我她有钱
to show me that she had the money
来付野营费
to pay for camp.
喔 这小家伙真有钱
Whoo,this kid's rich.
这可不是闹着玩的
That's not funny.
这是我父母给她准备的大学学费
This is her college money from my parents.
恩 冷静冷静
Well,calm down.
我知道这是什么
I know what it is.
我们都清楚没有我们俩的其中一个
We both know she can't get any money out of the bank
她是没法从银行取钱出来的
without one of us.
你知道吗
And you know what?
她也明白这点
She knows it,too.
她不过有点失去理智
She's just mad.
她疯是因为她似乎
She's mad that she seems to have
对她自己的生活毫无控制
so little control over her life.
她疯是因为我们对她的生活 有如此大的控制
She's mad that we seem to have so much control over her life.
所以来吧 放松
So just come on. Relax.
我们睡觉吧
Let's go to bed.
你知道 不消几天
You know, in a couple of days,
一切都会恢复正常的
everything will be back to normal.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
不 我—我想我现在不想睡觉
No,I-I don't think I feel like coming to bed right now.
你总是想睡觉啊
You always feel like coming to bed.
工作还好吗
Is everything okay at work?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
我们之间有事吗
Is everything okay with us?
一切都好
Everything is fine.
这么说所有的焦虑都来自Ariel
So all of this angst is about Ariel?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我说似乎出了点什么问题
I'm saying something seems wrong.
一切都那么严重
Everything is so serious.
你似乎不高兴
You don't seem happy.
你知道 这是我所记得的第1次
You know,this is the first time I can ever remember
你忘记问我今天过的怎样
you forgetting to ask me how my day was.
我没忘记 我已经知道了而已
I didn't forget. I already know.
你做了个梦 把它告诉了某个人
You had a dream. You told someone.
他们不相信你 不过最后事情都解决了
They didn't believe you,but it all worked out in the end.
对不起 我想我只是... 我疯了
I'm sorry. I guess I'm just... I'm mad.
我疯是因为我似乎
I'm mad that I seem to have
对我自己的生活毫无控制
so little control over my own life.
我想我去看电视吧
I guess I'll watch TV.
靶心
Bull's-eye.
靶心
Bull's-eye.
靶心
Bull's-eye.
你躺在我的Snookie先生身上啦
MARIE: You're laying on my Mr. Snookie.
我一定是看电视的时候睡着了
Must have fallen asleep watching TV.
准备下去上班
Get ready for work.
钻石
Diamonds?
她在这——这儿发现的
She finds them in this,t his place,
就是我第1次看见她被杀的那个储藏室
this storage unit where I first saw her being killed.
储藏室
Storage unit?
你在说什么呢
W-What are you talking about?
这就是我试图告诉你的
That's what I was trying to tell you.
我看见她被杀的那个地方
The place where I saw her being killed
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表