剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
No, I know.
相信我
Trust me. (chuckles)
长大之后
When we were growing up,
谁都没想到会是这样
you would have never seen it coming,
怎么也想不到
not in a million years.
他可能变成保险箱盗贼 舞男
Safe-cracker, maybe. Gigolo,
那么 他肯定会相当专业
well, he certainly had the skill set,
但是 天主教牧师?
but Catholic priest?
说回到上帝和讽刺吧
We're back to God and irony.
昨天晚上 就发生在Fitzpatrick家里
Happened yesterday evening at the Fitzpatrick estate.
Fitzpatrick?
Fitzpatrick?
比如Fitzpatrick广场?
Like the Fitzpatrick plaza?
是呀 是我们教区成员之一
Yeah. Members of our parish.
他们家肯定很难受
They must be devastated.
噢 他们家过得不太好
Oh. They've had a tough time.
他们只有一个女儿 已经成年了 去年患病后
Their only child, a grown daughter took ill last year,
搬回来跟他们一起住
moved back in with them.
而现在这样
And now this.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果有人问起 就说我在工作
So if anybody asks, I'm in here working away.
当然 先生 你在工作
Absolutely, sir, working away.
Joe
Joe.
你有时间么?
Do you have a minute?
当然
Sure.
那个火星项目
The Mars project.
Joe 根本就没有火星项目
Joe, there is no Mars project.
当然没有
(chuckles) Of course there isn't.
呃 如果有的话
Uh, but if there were
如果我们会参与到
and if we were contemplating being involved
火星登陆系统工程的话
in the engineering of the on-board systems,
我真的很想竞选
I would really like to throw my hat in the ring
项目经理
to be considered the project leader.
你知道这些事都怎么弄的 Joe
You know how this stuff works, Joe.
就算真有这种项目的话
We don't call the tune on these sorts of projects...
也轮不到我们说了算
if there actually are these sorts of projects.
我叔叔Sam才有这权力
My Uncle Sam does.
那么 告诉你叔叔我很有兴趣
Well, let your uncle know that I'm interested.
那么 我就直说了
So let me get this straight.
你难道真的因为得到一个 公♥司♥并未承包的项目中
You're happy because you have a real shot at a job
不存在的职位而开心么
that doesn't exist on a project that your firm isn't doing.
对不起 我没什么好说的了
I'm sorry. I have no comment.
我不会回答你这个问题
You will never get it out of me.
你是个很精明的人 Dubois先生
You are a cagey one, Mr. Dubois.
很难读懂你 高深莫测
Very hard to read, highly inscrutable.
噢 我可不这么认为
Oh, I beg to differ.
你稍稍费点力就能读懂我了
You could scrute me with a little effort.
读懂我对你来说是决可能的
Scruting is a definite possibility.
或许我该跟他说些什么
Maybe I should have said something.
重点就在于告诉你上司
And the point of telling your boss
你刚刚见过他才过世的朋友
that you just saw his newly-dead friend
而且就在《驱魔人》的情节里
in a scene out of the Exorcist
会不会就是?
would have been...?
好了 很显然 我们不能 从表面来理解这个梦
Okay, obviously, it wasn't a literal dream.
显然 那名女士的床不会真的漂起来
Obviously, that young woman's bed didn't really float.
我做那个梦肯定是有原因的
I must have that dream for some reason,
你不觉得么?
don't you think?
哈罗?
Hello?
对不起 亲爱的 我刚收到Marcus的电子邮件
Sorry, honey, I just got an e-mail from Marcus.
亲爱的Joe 我刚刚获悉
"Dear Joe, I've just been informed
政♥府♥方面的测慌专家
"that a government polygraph examiner will make himself
明天下午会亲自来我们办公室
"available at our offices tomorrow afternoon
以对你进行一次测试
"to administer a test to you
作为对你的前期考核的一部分
"as part of your pre-qualification
因为公♥司♥近期将参与
"for certain programs our company may participate in
一项政♥府♥的工程项目
"on the government's behalf in the near future.
如果因某些原因 你明天下午不能接受测试的话
"If for some reason tomorrow afternoon"does not work for you,
请通知我 这样我就可以
please let me know so that I..."
一切都还好吧?
Is everything all right?
是的 事实上 我觉得非常好
Yes, actually, I think everything is very right.
火星
Mars...
打住
Stop that.
帮帮我
Help me.
给我力量吧
Give me strength.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
我在查点东西
I'm looking for something.
现在是凌晨4点半
It's 4:30 in the morning.
嘿 这就是我看到的 那个床漂浮起来了的女孩
Hey, this is the girl I saw, the one with the floating bed.
Colleen Fitzpatrick
Colleen Fitzpatrick.
牧师死的那天晚上 就是跟她一起祈祷
She's the one the priest was praying with the night that he died.
这是她患病前 2003年拍的结婚照
This is a picture from her wedding in 2003 before she took ill.
是个漂亮姑娘
Pretty girl.
我想知道她是不是
I wonder if she can do that thing
能让自己的脑袋旋转?
where she makes her head spin all the way around?
什么? 你告诉我说昨晚你觉得
What? You told me last night you thought
这女孩子可能认为 自己脑袋里有魔鬼?
that this girl might believe she had a demon inside her?
对我来说 这绝对是个合理的问题
It seems like a perfectly legitimate question to me.
根本就没有魔鬼
There are no such thing as demons.
这可出自一名灵媒之口
Said the psychic who talks to ghosts.
在这个世界之外 还有别的东西存在么?
Are there things that exist, lie beyond this world?
是的 肯定有
Yes, absolutely.
魔鬼就是其中之一
Demons aren't one of them.
好了 好了 魔鬼根本就不存在
Okay, fine, demons don't exist.
可这个女孩存在呀
This girl does.
那又有什么大不了的?
What's the big deal?
那么 警方认为牧师的死是场意外
Well, the police are calling the priest's death an accident.
我可不这么认为
It didn't look that way to me.
在我看来 很可能是 Colleen Fitzpatrick杀了他
It looked to me like Colleen Fitzpatrick might have killed him.
Fitzpatrick?
Fitzpatrick?
那个开百货公♥司♥的Fitzpatricks?
The department store Fitzpatricks?
他们是天神教区的成员
They're members of Devalos' parish.
死了的牧师也在那个教区工作?
The same one the dead priest worked at?
恩
Mm.
噢 下次教区野餐的时候 我可不要去了
Oh, I wouldn't want to be them at the next church picnic.
长官?
Sir?
我知道你正要去法庭
I know you're on your way into court,
不过 我怕如果不跟你谈的话
but I was afraid if I didn't speak with you...
你还支持的住么?
You holding up okay?
我昨晚没怎么睡
I didn't sleep much last night,
不过 我想那是意料之中的
but I guess that's to be expected.
我是想好好利用时间
I tried putting the time to good use.
我已经开始纂写 Armando神父的颂词了
I started working on a eulogy for Father Armando.
事实上 我也正是因为他 而想跟您谈谈
Actually, he's the reason I wanted to speak with you.
噢?
Oh?
我觉得你朋友滑倒并不是意外
I'm not certain that your friend's fall was an accident.
我现在觉得我不是
I'm guessing that I'm not the only one
唯一昨晚没睡的人了
who didn't sleep well last night.
你说过Fitzpatrick家的女儿 的身体不好 对么?
You said the Fitzpatrick's daughter wasn't well?
Colleen 她去年精神崩溃了
Colleen. She had some sort of breakdown last year.
具体情况我也不太清楚
I don't know the specifics,
不过我记得她反正是病得够严重了
but I seem to recall that it was serious enough
所以她丈夫才考虑 要送她进精神病院
for her husband to consider institutionalizing her.
但是Colleen的妈妈一听到这一消息
But Colleen's mother wouldn't hear of it.
就搬来跟他们一起住
They moved in with her,
自那之后 她就得到了很好的照顾
and she's been caring for her ever since.
这跟牧师的死有什么关系
What does this have to do with...
她是不是有暴♥力♥倾向呢?
Do you know if she's prone to violence?
Colleen的妈妈 Helen 几个月前
Colleen's mother, Helen, showed up for Mass
手臂上了夹板
a few months ago with her arm in a sling.
没人说过什么 不过我感觉
No one actually said it, but the sense I got
这跟照顾她女儿有关
is that it had to do with... caring for her daughter.
你是在暗示
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表