剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
You borrow, like, a sweater.
怎么能借4000万美元的宇宙飞船
You don't borrow a 40-million-dollar spaceship.
嗨
Hi.
维贾伊 你就说行不行
Vijay, it's a yes or no question.
由谁来开?
Well, who's going to be flying it?
不知道 也许是朱迪
I don't know, um, Judy probably. She has the most time on the simulator.
她在模拟机上练习的时间最长
这可不是模拟 潘尼
This isn't a simulation, Penny.
风险是真的 我们都得冒风险
The stakes are real. Okay, for all of us.
好吧 对不起 我只是…
Okay, sorry. I just. . .
我遇见你时 你让我和你一起去瀑布
Look, when I met you, you asked me to go to the waterfall with you, right?
我就去了
So, I did,
结果我陷入了大♥麻♥烦
but I got in a lot of trouble, okay?
你又让我收集史密斯博士的信息
And then you asked me to get information on Dr. Smith
我们两个漂到太空里 差点没命了
and we both almost died floating in space.
不知为什么
For some reason,
每次你要我做什么事
whenever you ask me to do stuff,
我都无法拒绝
I can't say no.
但这次
But this time. . .
这次可能受到伤害的不只是我
Look, this time it's not just me that could get hurt.
你说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
他们说 如果我帮你们…
They told me that if I helped you, then. . .
潘尼 问题是 我爸爸还在外面
Okay, look, Penny, the point is my dad is still out there
我不想做出什么事来 让他有危险
and I just really don't want to do anything that could put him in danger.
我想帮忙 因为我们是朋友
And I want to help, okay, because we're friends
朋友之间应该帮忙 但是…
and that's what friends do, but. . .
友谊不是单方面的
But friendship isn't a one-way street.
什么?
What?
没什么 你说的对
Nothing. Nothing, um, you're right and. . .
对不起
I'm sorry,
我不该总是让你为我做什么
and I shouldn't ask you to keep doing things for me
那不是朋友应该做的
because that's actually not what friends do.
真的对不起 我希望我能帮你
I'm really sorry. I wish that I could.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
没事 我们再想别的办法
It's okay. We're just gonna-- We'll find another way.
罗宾逊一家到底做了什么
What exactly did the Robinsons do
让你这样反♥目♥成仇?
that would make you turn against them like this?
要我说 这家人有严重的英雄情结
If I were to diagnose this family I'd say they have a rampant hero complex.
强烈需要表现得比别人优秀
Desperate need to be seen as better than everyone,
比别人聪明、勇敢
smarter, braver.
甚至到了需要故意制♥造♥危险
So much so they'll even create circumstances
然后再去拯救他人的地步
they'll have to rescue others from.
我相信 这让他们成为一种危险
I believe this makes them a danger,
对他们自己 对周围的人来说都很危险
not only to themselves, but to everyone around them.
你觉得现在的情况就是这样?
And you think that's what's happening here?
他们和机器人一起 制♥造♥出这种局面 是为了他们自己的利益?
That they're manufacturing a situation with the robot for their own benefit?
那个机器人是每个人得以生存的关键
That robot is the key to everyone's survival.
被他们偷走了
They've taken it.
不是为这个 他们为了什么?
Why else would they do that?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
唐知道怎么搞到一架木星号♥吗?
Did Don have any idea how to get us a Jupiter?
不知道 医疗区到处是卫兵 我甚至无法接近他
Med bay's crawling with guards. Couldn't get to him.
好像他们知道我们要来
It's like they knew we were coming.
-他们的确知道 -什么意思?
-Yeah, 'cause they did. -What do you mean?
史密斯在帮他们
-Smith is helping them. -Of course she is.
-当然 -她太了解我们了
She knows us too well. They're always gonna be one step ahead of us.
他们永远抢先我们一步
所以我们得采取
That's why we have to do something that
她意料之外的行动
she's not expecting,
我们以前绝对不会采取的行动
something that we would never ever do.
比如什么?
Like what?
罗宾逊一家人可能很讨厌 但他们很聪明
The Robinsons may be annoying, but they're clever.
他们知道我们盯上他们了
They know we're onto them.
所以他们会设法骗过我们
So they're gonna try and outsmart us.
怎么骗
How?
安全吗?
Is it safe?
罗宾逊会安全
Safe. Will Robinson. -Shhh.
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
别担心 他会没事的
Hey. Don't worry. He's gonna be okay.
这是个好计划
This is a good plan.
妈妈要是知道了我们干的事 你觉得她会生气吗?
Do you think Mom's gonna be mad when she finds out what we did?
绝对会的
Oh, yeah, hundred percent.
妈妈不再是对与错的评判者了
Well, Mom's not exactly the arbiter of what's right and wrong anymore.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是
Look, I just mean that, um. . .
我们长大了 可以对自己的行为负责
we're old enough to take responsibility for our actions.
好了 你们都知道该干什么吧?
Right, this is it. You guys know what you have to do?
我知道
Yes, I do.
我们离开地球多久之前你做的植入?
How long before we left Earth did you get your implant?
你问这干什么?
Why do you want to know?
没什么?
It's nothing.
我对疤痕有些了解
I just know a thing or two about scars, and well, yours looked pretty fresh.
你的疤痕看起来比较新
你的工作是负责 确保那个机器人不出意外
For someone whose job it is to make sure nothing happens to that robot,
可是你好像花了好多时间
you seem to be spending a lot of time
关注我
focused on me.
有意思
It's interesting,
你和莫伦还有威尔 在那个星球上待了很久
you were on that planet with Maureen and Will for quite a while.
不知道你的关注事项是否发生了改变
I can't help but wonder if your priorities have shifted.
我能否再见到我的亲人 全靠那个机器人了
That robot is the key to me ever seeing my family again.
不要质疑我的决心!
Do not question my resolve!
别忘了稻草人是我的项目
I might remind you that Scarecrow is my project.
它属于我 不属于你
It belongs to me, not you.
不敢苟同
Wouldn't be so sure about that.
你并不是这里唯一
You're not the only one in the room
和这些机器人建立了关系的人
that's had a relationship with these machines.
我也曾和这个机器人连结在一起
I myself was connected to the robot.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend. . .
不只是威尔的朋友
not just Will's.
你?
You?
你能够和机器人发生连接?
You were able to connect with one of them?
当然
Of course.
等等
Wait.
你不能吗?
You weren't?
你可能了解机器人 但你不了解那个男孩
You may know the robot, but I know the boy.
你怎么就认为你比我更了解他?
What makes you think you know him better than I do?
我知道
Oh, I know I do.
威尔和我
Will and I. . .
我们是一样的
we're the same.
在我卷入这一切之前
Before I got tangled up in all this. . .
我就是他
I used to be him.
问题是…
The question is. . .
你以前是谁?
who did you used to be?
找到你了!
Gotcha!
派你的人去下层系统
Hey, send your men into the subsystem.
罗宾逊家的孩子就在下面什么地方
The Robinsons will be down there somewhere.
什么声音?
Huh, what the hell is that?
拦住那辆火战车
Someone stop that chariot!
我知道没人会料到
I know no one saw this coming, huh?
有人!
Oh, there's people!
闪开!闪开!拜托!
Move, move, move, move, move! Excuse me.
这个主意不太好了
Yeah, so this is seeming like a less good idea.
走廊变小了吗?
Is this hallway smaller than it used to be?
坐在这么大的车里 一切都显得小了
I think everything is smaller when you're in a vehicle this size.
-要像穿针引线一样小心 朱迪 -我知道 我行
-You, uh, need to thread the needle, Judy. -I know, I know, I got it, I got it.
谁告诉我到底怎么回事?
Can someone tell me what the hell is going on here?
罗宾逊家的孩子要逃跑
The Robinsons are making a run for it.
我们在外太空 他们往哪儿跑?
We're in the middle of outer space. Where the hell are they gonna run to?
朱迪 我刚才要是小便一下就好了
Judy, I really wish I'd peed first.
什么?
What?
门要关了 我们拐不过那个弯了
Uh, Judy, the doors are closing. -We're not gonna make the turn. -Relax, okay? It's physics.
别紧张 这是物理学
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表