剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
你们碰到什么了吗?
Did you touch something?
-没有 威尔? -没有 什么都没碰
-No. Will? -No. Nothing.
安全防线已激活
Security perimeter active.
好了 我们没事
Okay. We're okay.
安全防线已关闭
Security perimeter deactivated.
事情不大对劲
-Keeps going. -Something interfering with the signal.
信♥号♥♥肯定被什么干扰了
安全防线已激活
Security perimeter active.
妈妈
Mom.
保持冷静 亲爱的
Just stay calm, honey.
-妈妈 -它们在学习
Mom. -They're learning.
它们知道标杆何时关闭
-They know when the posts are off. -Mom. What do we do now?
妈妈 我们现在怎么办?
好了 如果再关闭你就跑
Okay. If it happens again, you run.
走!快跑!
Go! Run!
是他
It's him.
我就知道能找到你
I knew I'd find you.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
你怎么到这里来了?
How'd you end up here?
我是说 我们都不知道怎么来的
I mean, we aren't even sure how we did. Oh, there's just--
你不会相信发生的一切
You're not gonna believe everything that happened.
我有好多事想告诉你
There's so much I want to tell you.
嘿 妈妈 我想他要给我们看什么东西
Hey, Mom, I think he wants to show us something.
我们能去吗?
Can we go?
当然
Sure.
我有些不相信这些事是真的
I think part of me didn't believe the stories were true.
这恰恰是威尔和我们其他人的区别
That's the difference between Will and the rest of us.
他一直坚定信念
He never stops believing.
我能请你帮个忙吗?
Could I ask you a favor?
我不想强迫你 但是…
I don't want to impose, but, um. . .
当然可以 什么事?
Yes, of course. What is it?
我想让我的家人看到这个
I want my family to read this.
我想让他们知道到最后
I want them to know that in the end. . .
保护孩子是我的职责
it was my duty to protect the kids.
你是要自愿留下吗?
You're offering to stay behind?
箱子只能装三个人
It only holds three.
拜托
Please.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
这已经够难了
This is already hard enough.
等等
Wait.
如果有人要留下
If anyone not going. . .
那就是我
it'll be me.
真的?
Really?
这是我必须要做的事
This is something I have to do.
英烈祠里会多一个名字
There will be a new name added to the Hall of Heroes.
说几句话吧?
A word?
当然 潘尼
Absolutely, Penny.
你要什么都行
Whatever you need.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
-呃 这样的话 不用谢 -你不能…
-Well, in that case, you're welcome. -You cannot--
除非你有更好的方法 不然我们中的一个必须留下来
Unless you've got a better solution, one of us has to stay behind.
最好有人自愿
It's best if someone volunteers.
这不是自愿 你是在蒙骗他
It's not volunteering if you're conning him.
我一直在想
Okay, um, I've been thinking.
如果其他人可以活下来的话
Um, if it means that everybody else survives, then I'll--
我来吧 我留下来
I'll do it. I'll stay.
那也可以
That works, too.
什么?不!
What? No!
我们要么一起走 要么都留下
We all go or nobody goes.
你妈妈会说出一样的话
That's exactly what your mother would say.
但是你 潘尼 你不是你妈妈
But you, Penny, are not your mother.
你知道世界是怎么运作的
You know how the world works;
有赢家也有输家
there are winners and losers
有时候必须打破规则 才能得到你想要的
and sometimes you have to break the rules to get what you want.
不
Don't.
我们不能这么做 不
We can't do that. No.
你不需要做 我来就行
You don't have to. That's what I'm here for.
你别插手 让我做我最擅长的事
Just step aside and let me do what I do best.
潘尼 过来看看这个
Penny. Come take a look at this.
维贾伊 现在不行
Vijay, not now.
不 只是我…
No, it's just I--
我想我找到什么了
I think I found something.
舰桥 这是一份行动报告
Bridge, this is an action report.
是时候了
It's time.
唐 回话
Don, Don, come in.
请告诉我你从箱子里呼叫我
Please tell me you're calling me from inside the box
和其他三个人难受地挤在一起了
uncomfortably crammed with three other people.
还没有 我们需要你的智慧
Not yet. We need your brain.
所以 箱子底部有个 类似加热器的东西
Okay. So, at the bottom of the box there's like a heater or something.
嗯 它可以调节货物的温度
It regulates the temperature of whatever's shipped in it.
现在的话 就是你
-In this case, you. -What happens if we didn't have that?
如果不用加热器会怎样?
呃 你知道太空有多冷吧
Well, you do know how cold space is.
我们能活下来还是不能?
Can we survive or can't we?
呃 箱子是真空密封的
Well, the box is vacuum-sealed
所以从空气的热度和 你们辐射的体温来看
so with the heat of the air and your radiant body temperatures,
我想你们大概有一分钟
-I'd say you have about a minute. -But you can get us before then, right?
不过你能在那之前 救我们出去 是吗?
唐?
Don?
我想让你知道接下来会发生什么
I want you to know what to expect.
爆♥炸♥时温度会很快下降
When the charges blow it's going to get very cold, very fast.
你会开始颤抖
You'll start shivering.
你的手脚会变得麻木
Your hands and feet are gonna go numb.
然后你会开始急促呼吸
Then you'll start breathing fast.
你可能会有温暖 刺痛的感觉
You might get a warm, tingly feeling, but,
但是之后就会颤抖得更厉害
then it's gonna start shaking even more.
然后你会逐渐失去意识
Then you'll stop thinking straight.
然后颤抖会停止
Then the shaking will stop,
再然后…
and then. . .
再然后什么?
And then what?
然后你会看见 我拿着温暖的毛毯等着你
Then you'll see me waiting there with a warm blanket.
把它扯出来吧
-Pull it out.
你仍然需要推进器之类的东西
You'll still need a propellant of some sort.
灭火器和束线带
The fire extinguisher and zip ties.
把它用胶带缠在箱子两侧
Duct tape it to the side of the box
喷嘴指向爆♥炸♥的反方向
with the nozzle pointing away from where the hole's gonna be blown.
那种型号♥大概能喷三十秒
Those models have about thirty seconds of spray,
所以希望它能把你们带到安全的地方
so hopefully it'll be enough to blow you clear.
还有 是的 胶带在太空也管用
And yes, duct tape does hold up in space.
我试过
I've tried it. . .
但是现在就不细说了
but let's not get into that.
他们说你是这里最好的驾驶员
They say you're the best pilot here.
他们说你是让人头疼的大♥麻♥烦
They say you are a pain in the ass.
我们会相处愉快的
We're going to get along just fine.
好了 大伙儿 我们有五分钟 装箱吧
All right, everybody. We have five minutes. Load up.
不言自明 我希望你们午饭没吃豆子
This goes without saying: I hope nobody had beans for lunch.
杰克逊先生 我们快没时间了
Mr. Jackson, we're running out of time.
快点 你得进来
I. . . Come on, you need to get in.
我不能
I can't.
后勤保障平台准备好了
Logistical platform is a go.
收到
Copy that.
充电完毕
Charges set.
我以为我可以 但还是不行
I thought I could, but I can't.
当你提出要留下来
When you had offered to stay behind,
并不是因为你是英雄
it wasn't because you're a hero.
你有密闭空间恐惧症
You're claustrophobic.
去吧
Just- Just go.
我尊重你的决定
I respect your decision.
-我们还剩四分钟 -不
-We have like four minutes left-- -No.
杰克逊先生必须进到箱子里
Not until Mr. Jackson gets in the box.
我不进去!
I'm not going in there!
清理周边环境
Clear immediate surroundings.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表