剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
if they knew. . .
你企图偷走一艘木星飞船 他们会怎么想呢
that when we first met, you were trying to steal a Jupiter.
坚毅号♥需要维修
The Resolute was in need of repair,
你不恪尽职守
instead of doing your job,
反倒跑了
you were running away.
他们也许能忽略 不追究
And they may be able to overlook that. . .
但问题是 我是个罪犯
but the thing is I'm a criminal,
而你协助我逃跑
and you aided and abetted my escape.
-那不一样 我不知道… -别来这套 唐
-That was different. I didn't know-- Oh, come on, Don.
你看见我使劲往那件太空服里挤 那显然不合我的尺码
You saw me squeeze into that space suit that clearly wasn't my size.
你随便对自己怎么说
And you can tell yourself whatever you want,
但在内心深处 你知道
but deep down, you knew.
我相当确信
And I'm pretty sure they don't let accomplices have their jobs back.
他们不会让胁从犯恢复原职的
我现在动不了 算你走运
You're so lucky I can't move right now.
我们这样吧
Here's how this is gonna work.
如果我们活着回到文明世界
If we make it back to civilization,
我预料我会有麻烦找上门
I expect there's going to be trouble headed my way,
所以你要配合一些 唐
so I expect your cooperation, Don.
我要你说
I expect you to say
我就是他们说的那个人
that I am whoever they say I am.
我要你对我忠诚 唐
I expect loyalty, Don.
不管怎么说 我们是血脉相连的兄弟了
After all, we're blood brothers now.
妈妈和潘尼遇到这么大♥麻♥烦 你怎么不告诉我?
How come you didn't tell me Mom and Penny were in this much trouble?
你在抢救唐 我不想打扰你
You were helping Don. I didn't wanna pull you away.
我要是知道 本来可以帮忙的
If I would've known, I could've helped you.
嘿 朱迪!
-Hey, Jude!
朱迪!
Judy!
-你没事吧! -没事
You okay?
-真的? -没事 没有穿透我的太空服
You okay? -Yeah. -You sure? -Yeah, it didn't puncture my suit.
好 你们两个上去 剩下的我来弄完
Okay, you two, head up top. I'll finish off.
不 爸爸 我们一起干更快
No, Dad. It'll go much faster with all of us.
太危险了
This is too dangerous.
爸爸 别拿我当小孩子!
-Dad, don't treat me like a kid! I'm not treating you like a kid,
我没拿你当小孩子
我拿你当医生 我们唯一的医生
I'm treating you like a doctor-- The only one we have.
如果有什么意外 我们需要你
If anything happens, we're going to need you.
你信任我救死扶伤 但你信不过我能帮你?
You trust me to save people's lives, but not to help you?
朱迪 这不是信任的问题! 我们需要明智一些
Jude, this is not about trust! It's about being smart.
快走!
Now, go!
走吧!
Go!
朱迪 快
Judy, come on.
-快 这边!我们得快点! -好吧
-Hurry, this way! We gotta go! Okay.
他没事的
Hey, he's gonna be okay.
朱迪 别!
Judy, no!
爸爸!
Dad!
别过来 宝贝 上去!快!快!
No, baby, get up! Go! Move!
Move!
-我们还没完成 快! -威尔 快!
-We're not done, come on! Will, go!
-妈妈 潘尼 -威尔?
Mom, Penny. -Will?
火战车 我们把它开出来了
The Chariot, we got it out.
好 我们准备好了!
Okay, we'll be ready!
在那儿!
There it is. There it is!
好样的 你们几个 好样的!
Great job, you guys. Great job!
不容易开出来吧?
-Did you have trouble getting it out? Nothing we couldn't handle.
我们都能应付
好 约翰
Okay, John, once the lightning hits, you lift off. Okay?
闪电一来 你就点火升空 明白吗?
不知道木星飞船 在那样的雷电中能坚持多久
There's no telling how long the Jupiter can withstand that kind of strike.
快啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on.
好 快啊
Okay, come on.
什么?怎么了?为什么停了?
What? What happened? Why did it stop?
约翰?
John?
缆绳就这么长了
That's the end of the cable.
什么?你确定?
What? Are you sure?
是啊!你说够长
Yeah! You said there was enough.
应该够啊!
There should've been!
也许飞船移♥动♥了
Maybe the Jupiter shifted, or--
也许缆绳被什么东西卡住了
Or maybe the cable got caught around--
没时间想了
We don't have time to figure it out. We just need to get up there.
我们得爬上去
-怎么爬?至少有九米 -对 九米
How? It's gotta be at least 30 feet.
Right, 30 feet.
九米 九米 等等!
Thirty feet, 30 feet- Wait!
潘尼想出办法了
Penny figured it out.
你想出来的
You figured it out.
-是吗? -风帆的绳索!
-I did? -The rigging from the sails!
你可能让我进退两难了
Look, you may have me over a barrel,
但罗宾逊一家人一有机会 就会把你交出去
but the Robinson's are gonna turn you in the first chance they get.
我说什么 对谁说 都没用
It doesn't matter what I say or who I say it to.
罗宾逊一家的事 让我♥操♥心好了
Let me worry about the Robinsons.
我和他们共同生活七个月了
I've been living with them for seven months.
我知道他们怎么看你
I know exactly what they think about you.
我也知道 我不需要他们每一个人
So do I, but I don't need all of them,
有一个就够了
just one.
分而治之 这是你的计划?
Divide and conquer, that's your plan?
Hah.
你猜怎么样?
Guess what?
你不会得逞的
It's not gonna happen, lady.
没有这本书 你也知道
And you don't need a book to tell you that.
不管他们有什么分歧
Because despite their differences. . .
快 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
有什么不同
. . . or their disagreements. . .
一旦遇到现实考验
when the rubber meets the road. . .
这家人会团结一致
this family sticks together.
所以你就胁迫我吧 随便
So go ahead, blackmail me.
说到底
But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if I have your back,
我是否配合你都没用
因为罗宾逊一家不会配合你
because the Robinsons never will.
我们走着瞧
-We'll see about that.
抓住了
You got it.
大气运动90秒后即将发生
Atmospheric event in 90 seconds.
莫伦 怎么样了?
Maureen, talk to me!
就快好了!
We're getting there!
有多快?
How close?
来得及!
We'll make it!
抓住!
Hold on!
潘尼 不能停!
Penny, you've got to keep going!
我在爬
I'm trying.
你行的 我知道你行
You can make it, I know you can.
威尔 朱迪 坐好 系好安全带
Will, Judy, strap in.
莫伦 我全程陪着你
Maureen, I'm gonna be with you all the way. You hear me?
你听见了吗?
我们马上就好了!
We're almost there!
保持通话 进入火战车后告诉我
Stay with me. Let me know when you're in the Chariot.
我进去了!妈妈就在我后面
I'm in! Mom's right behind me.
天呐 闪电来了
Oh, my God. Lightning hit--
怎么了?
What happened?
电场干扰了通讯
Electricity interfering with the radio waves.
-我去看看她们 -别!威尔 坐好
-I'll go check on them. No! Will, strap in.
闪电一打下来 我们就点火
We're gonna launch as soon as the lightning hits.
-但妈妈和潘尼… -她们能赶上!
-But what about Mom and Pen-- -They'll be there!
门…为什么要这么久?
The doors- The doors, like, why are they taking so long?
潘尼 我没看你的书
Penny, I-- I didn't read your book.
-我知道 -但我会看的
-I know. -But I will.
我会的 一会去就看 我保证
I will- First thing, I promise.
来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
-有两个! -抓紧!
-We got juice! Hold on!
-让她们进来 -好
-Bring them in. -All right.
马上就好 15…
Almost there.
妈妈?
Fifteen. . . Mom?
-十… -潘尼?能听到吗?
Ten. . . Penny? Do you hear me?
五…
Five. . .
妈妈!潘尼!能听到吗?
Mom! Penny! Can you hear me?
我们得去看看她们
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表