剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
我是你的初吻
I was your first kiss.
就算是这样
And if that were true,
我之后再和你讨论这个话题
I would like to circle back to this conversation
等我有了比较对象
when I have something to compare it to.
现在我们能投入 如何制止犯罪大♥师♥上面了吗?
Now, can we please focus on stopping a criminal mastermind?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我找到了
I found it.
空袋子…
Empty MRE bag. . .
香蕉皮…
a banana peel. . .
脏纸巾…
a dirty tissue. . .
香蕉皮…
a banana peel.
天哪 香蕉皮
God, a banana peel.
看来史密斯真的很爱吃香蕉
Smith really loves bananas, I guess.
等等 慢着
Wait, hold on.
这上面写了什么
There's something written on this.
什么?
What does it say?
(杀死)
杀死
"Killed. "
是我想的那个意思吗?
Is that what I think it is?
我们得离开这儿 快走
We gotta get out of here. Come on.
不行
No. No, no, no.
潘尼 快点!
Penny, come on!
我走不了 我的脚卡住了
I can't- My foot is stuck.
来
Come on.
潘尼 用力拽!
Okay, just pull!
我在拽了!
I am pulling!
对不起 我得走了!
I'm sorry. I got to go!
维贾伊!
Vijay!
等等 你要去哪儿?
Wait, wait, where are you going?
别走啊 维贾伊!
No, no, no. Vijay!
你要去哪儿?帮帮我!
Where are you going? Help!
不要走!维贾伊!别走
No, no, no, no! Vijay!
多谢了 维贾伊
Thanks, Vijay.
如果不是你救我 我已经…
If you weren't here to save me, I'd be. . .
等等 你是不是以为我会丢下你?
Wait, did you think I had left you?
我走是因为我必须要把机器关掉
Uh, because I had to, you know, go turn off the machine.
我知道 我想不到其他的方法了
I know. I don't know how else you would have done it. Nope.
有件事我要坦白
I have a confession to make.
别告诉我了
Well, keep it to yourself
我可不想做不利于你的证明
'cause I don't want to have to testify against you.
你也是我的初吻
You were my first kiss too.
好吧…
Yeah, it's. . .
现在回想起来 真的非常明显
it's super obvious in retrospect.
Whoa!
他现在的行为举止很成熟
He acts so grown up now,
他睡着以后 我才想起他有多年轻
I forget how young he looks when he's asleep.
我的孩子们以前一坐车就睡觉
My kids used to fall asleep whenever we were in the car.
你有孩子吗?
You have children?
双胞胎兄弟 比威尔大几岁
Twin boys. A couple years older than Will.
可能潘尼认识他们
Maybe Penny knows them.
他们和我妻子在半人马座阿尔法星上
They're already on Alpha Centauri with my wife.
他们在第五殖民组
They were in the fifth colonist group.
你没和他们一起吗?
You didn't go with them?
我的工作要求我在坚毅号♥上来回奔波
My job requires that I travel back and forth on the Resolute.
通常一次就是三个月
Usually three months at a time.
现在你到了这里
Now you're here.
太不容易了
That's hard.
多亏了你儿子
Thanks to your son,
让我萌生了再度见到家人的希望
I have a hope of seeing them again.
所以他通过测试算是件好事了
So it's a good thing he passed his test then.
什么意思?
Excuse me?
他的记录显示他遇到了困难
His records, they say he had some difficulty
在资格预审培训的时候
with his pre-qualification training.
But obviously he pulled through.
是的 确实
Yes. He did.
他们把我们以前跑步的公园拆了
They tore down that park we used to run in.
现在应该成了商业街的一部分了
I think it's part of a strip mall now.
是啊 毕竟没人在室外跑步了
Yeah, no one runs outside anymore.
是啊
Right.
毕竟空气这么差
'Cause of the air.
你妈妈说我不在家的时候 你承担了很多事
Your mother told me that you really stepped up when I was away.
帮助潘尼和威尔做作业…
Helped Penny and Will with their homework. . .
还做饭…
made meals. . .
同时你自己还在准备医学考试
all the while studying for your medical exams.
对一个18岁的孩子来说压力太大了
It's a lot of pressure for an eighteen-year-old.
现在我回来了
Now I'm back.
你不用再这么拼命了
You don't have to work so hard.
和家人在一起一点都不累
Being with family isn't work.
我不是这个意思…
I didn't mean. . .
我的意思是…
What I- What I meant was--
你希望一切能变回 你离开妈妈之前的样子吗?
That you want things to go back to how they were before you left Mom?
我不是…
I didn't. . .
这个意思
mean for that to happen.
现在我回来了
Now I'm back.
我会一直在这里
For good.
我们又是一家人了
And we can be a family again.
听着…
Look, um. . .
我知道
I get that you feel bad and, uh, and wanna make it up,
你心里很过意不去 想弥补我们
你只要补偿潘尼 威尔和妈妈 但是…
so just make it up to Penny and Will and Mom, but, um. . .
不要为了我来半人马座阿尔法星 因为没有你我过得很好
Yeah, don't come to Alpha Centauri on my behalf
'cause I'm doing fine without you.
朱迪
Judy.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
还有1. 6公里 我很快就到
Yeah. Just a mile, I'll be there soon.
我知道你可以的
I know you will.
我第一次看到你…
You know, when I first saw you. . .
你才…
. . . you were this. . .
那么点大
tiny little thing.
但是我知道
But I knew. . .
你会成为自然的力量
that you were gonna be a force of nature.
我娶了你妈妈以后…
And when I married your mom. . .
我向她保证…
I promised her. . .
我会尽我所能…
that I would do everything I could. . .
帮你成为
to help you become
你命中注定要成为的人
the person that you were meant to be.
你为什么要和我说这些?
Why are you telling me this?
听着…
Listen. . .
所有的工具…
all the tools. . .
所有我教给你的事…
all the things I taught you. . .
你都掌握了
you have them.
你用心去学了
You know them by heart.
告诉我你的身体指标
Read me your vitals. Read me your vitals.
告诉我你的指标!
你不再需要我这个老头子了
You don't need your old man anymore.
我知道你今后不管遇到什么
I know that whatever happens to you in life. . .
都会做得很出色
you're gonna do great.
出色
Great.
你居然说出色
Great, okay.
让我告诉你 没有你的生活会变成什么样
Let me tell you what life will be like without you.
妈妈…
Mom. . . will throw herself into work.
会全身心投入工作
她会变得很冷漠难以接近
She'll grow cold and distant.
潘尼会变得更刻薄 还会表现出来
Penny's snark will turn bitter and she'll act out.
威尔…
And Will. . .
会变得自闭逃避现实
will retreat into himself.
所有的希望
All that hope,
他寄托在心中的光芒
that light he carries inside of him,
会立刻消灭 一旦告诉他
it'll die the second I tell him that you didn't make it.
你没撑过去
而我 我只会…
And me, well, I'll just--
我只会一如既往
I'll just do what I always do;
我会努力让家里人在一起
I'll try and keep the family together
因为这是我的任务
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表