剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
姑娘们!到我这儿来!
Come join me up here!
让我们在镇定药药效过去之前 好好看看这景色
Let's enjoy the view before the Zofran wears off.
-如果你不告诉她 我会说的 -拜托
-If you're not gonna tell her, I will. Come on.
她今天正过得开心
She's having a good day.
你为什么要搞破坏呢?
Why do you want to ruin it for her?
就像你破坏别人一样吗?
Like you ruin those other people?
什么别人?
What people?
你认识他们吗?
Do you know them?
见过他们的脸吗?
Ever seen their faces?
这就是美之所在
That's the beauty of it.
我也没见过
Neither have I.
Hey!
约翰
John.
这是什么?
What is it?
看这个
Look at this.
Whoa.
爆♥炸♥痕迹到处都是
Blast marks everywhere. Must have been a hell of a fight.
看来是大战一场
在墙后面 他们把东西♥藏♥在后面了
Behind this wall. That's where they kept it.
外星引擎
The alien engine.
所以坚毅号♥还在这儿
That's why the Resolute's still here.
稻草人回来结束威尔的机器人 没能完成的工作
SAR came back to finish the job that Will's robot couldn't do.
没了引擎 坚毅号♥不过是个 漂浮的停车场
Without the engine the Resolute's nothing more than a floating parking lot.
来吧 我们得继续前进
Come on. We've got to keep moving.
蠢马差点吓死我
Stupid horse nearly gave me a heart attack.
你叫他蠢马?我以为你喜欢马呢
He's stupid? I thought you liked horses.
不喜欢
No, no, no, no, no.
它们又臭 牙齿还莫名其妙得特别大
They're smelly and their teeth are uncomfortably huge
屎也是 我只是…不是我的菜
and so is their poop. I just. . . It's not for me.
但在外婆家时 你总是在马厩里晃悠
But at Grandma's you were always hanging out in the stables.
如果你不喜欢马 为什么要…
If you don't like horses, then why were you--
因为妈妈在那儿
Because Mom was there.
她喜欢马
She loves horses.
你和妈妈相处总是很容易
It's always been really easy for you
因为你们都热爱科学
because you and Mom have the science thing,
但我也想和妈妈有共同点
but I wanted something in common, too, so I made one up.
所以我编了一个
-Uh-oh.
-为什么要“哎呀”? -它吓到了
-Why "uh-oh? " -He's scared.
被什么吓到了?
Of what?
我可以问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you something?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
当然
Sure.
我们见面的地方 英烈祠…
The place we met, that Hall of Heroes--
你觉得那些没能活下来的人
do you think the people who didn't survive up here--
你觉得
do you think. . . maybe. . . will go up on that wall someday?
有一天也会被记录到那些墙上吗?
是啊
Yeah. Um. . .
是的 我相信会的
Yeah, I believe they will.
你知道…
You know, um. . .
我爸爸就在那面墙上
my dad's up there on that wall.
真的吗?
For real? Mm-hm.
不过我不了解他 我出生前他就去世了
Never got to know him, though. It happened before I was born.
我妈妈告诉我 他会一直伴我左右
My mom told me that he'll always be with me,
她说
that. . .
要成就一个人需要经历很多事
a lot goes into making a person who they are.
我是说 你会成为别人的一部分
And he'll always be a part of them,
就像你父亲永远是你的一部分一样
just like your dad will always be a part of you.
那只是安慰人的话罢了
That's just something people say to make you feel better.
或许是吧
Yeah, maybe,
但是没人教你怎么在这儿 独自活下去…
but no one taught you how to survive here on your own. . .
但你教了我
yet you did.
你觉得你是从哪儿学到的呢?
So where do you think you got that from?
或许他就是抵御怪物的人
Maybe he's even the one keeping the monster away.
装成别人活下去
. . . fake their way into a new life.
琼哈雷斯
June Harris.
多么精彩的职业啊
What a career.
擅自闯入别人家
Breaking and entering.
占有赃物
Possession of stolen goods.
身份偷窃 邮件诈骗
Identity theft. Mail schemes.
你要从辉煌的神坛下来了
You've graduated to the big time.
我们已经把你拍下来了
We have- We have you on camera.
你是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
我们做个交易如何?
Let's make a deal.
十秒后 气闸关闭
Air lock releasing in ten seconds.
-你给我开门 -改为手动控制 九…八…
You open this door. . . . . . to overide, 9, 8. . .
你会后悔的
You don't want to do this to me.
就因为你装成别人…
Just because you pretend to be someone else. . .
. . . to look at. . . -. . . doesn't mean it's not your fault.
红色警报!
(文件删除成功)
伙计们 你们家里人快到了
Guys. Your folks are almost there.
谢了 唐
Thanks, Don.
-有朱迪的踪影吗? -没有 现在还没有
-Any sign of Judy? -No, not at the moment, but. . .
-Whoa.
唐 发生什么事了?灯全灭了
Don, what's going on? The lights just went out.
B甲板的整个电路系统好像在重启
The entire electrical system on B-Deck is resetting or something.
史密斯 妈的…
Smith, son of a. . .
罗宾逊 打开电筒 我就能看到你们 在哪儿了 拜托了
Uh, Robinsons, turn on your flashlights so I can see where you are, please.
约翰 你直走就到餐厅了
John, you got a straight shot to the dining hall.
朱迪 我以为你们在下面的管道
Judy, I thought you were in the subsystem.
我们就在这儿
Uh, we are.
那是谁在…
Well, then, who the hell's. . .
可能是史密斯
Maybe it's Smith.
他又来了
Hey. He's doing it again.
不管是什么 它在动
Whatever it is, it's moving.
他们要去哪儿?告诉我 唐
-Where are they going? Talk to me, Don. Toward the dining hall.
去餐厅
我们必须得让它冷静下来
You have to get it to calm down.
-怎么做? -我不知道
-How? -Well, I don't know.
你才应该是懂马的那个 去吧
You're supposed to be the horse girl. Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
你好
Hi.
只是有一点小脾气
Just a little upset.
没事了
All right.
你可以的
You got this. -It's okay. Shhh.
没事的
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. Shh.
Whoa.
好了 现在他们停下了…
Okay, now they're stopping. . .
往另一个方向去了
They're heading in another direction.
各位 那不是史密斯
Guys, it's not Smith.
-重复一遍 不是史密斯! -稻草人
-I repeat, it's not Smith! -SAR.
快跑!
Run!
威尔!潘妮!你们快躲起来!
Will! Penny! You need to hide now!
完成
Backup power engaged.
-是… -不
That's. . . . . . not. . .
是稻草人
. . . SAR.
到底有多少这种东西?
How many of these things are there?
在餐厅里
It's in the dining hall. Hey! Hey!
我们不能及时赶到了!
We're not gonna make it!
Come on, come on.
有人叫我星际牛仔
Some people call me the space cowboy!
有人叫我爱的黑帮
Some call me the gangster of love!
有人叫我莫里斯
Some people call me Maurice!
-'Cause I speak of the pompatus of love!
它离孩子们越来越远了
It's moving away from the kids.
不管你们在做什么 继续
Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
继续!
Keep going!
有人说起我 宝贝儿
Some people talk about me, baby!
我不知道后面的歌♥词了
I don't know any more of the words.
我觉得不用知道了 快跑吧!
I don't think we're going to need them anyway. Run!
跑!
-Run!
伙计们 那玩意儿速度好快 你们得加快速度
Guys, it's coming fast. You need to pick it up.
唐 我们需要你的帮助!
Don, we're gonna need your help!
什么帮助?
What kind of help?
告诉我们现在的方向
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表