剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
We can't go around! -We have to go through! Through rocks?
-穿过岩石吗? -升起风帆!我们走吧!
Raise the sails! Let's go!
朱迪!你能坚持住吗?
Judy! Hey! Penny, hold on!
没有你 我做不来的
Hey, I can't do this without you.
是啊 好的 我站起来了
Yeah, okay. Yeah, I'm getting up.
史密斯!
Smith!
-走吧! -走吧!
Go! -Go!
还好吗?
Good?
好了 我们得把帆升起来!
Gotcha. We need to get the sail up now!
把帆升起来!
Raise the sails!
爸爸!
-Dad!
我们在加速吗?
Are we going faster?
莫伦 怎么回事?
Maureen, what's happening?
我们在加速呀
We're picking up speed.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
小心一点
Be careful.
小心也没用了…但我谢谢你的提醒
We're way past that. . . but I appreciate the sentiment.
你看起来很担心
You look worried.
这是我的正常表情
That's just my normal face now.
威尔 我相信你的妈妈
Hey, Will, I trust your Mom.
但是…现在不是妈妈在负责
But. . . Mom's not in charge anymore.
约翰…
John. . .
我们需要把重心移向下风
We need to shift the weight to leeward.
得尽量让负荷端降低!
Get the load side lower any way you can!
火战车
The Chariot.
火战车有两吨♥重
The Chariot weighs two tons.
爸爸!你还好吗?
Dad! Dad, are you okay?
-需要你来做了 -我吗?
-You're gonna have to do this. -I am?
转弯半径很短 所以你得快点加速
Turn radius is tight, so you're gonna have to floor it.
但我会撞车的
But I'll crash.
是啊
Yeah.
系好安全带吧 威尔…
Put your seat belt on. And Will. . .
不要想太多
don't overthink it.
去吧!
Go!
我们做不到的!
We're not gonna make it!
不要多想
No thinking.
-拉啊! -拉啊!
Pull! -Pull!
拉啊!
Pull! Pull! Pull!
Oh!
这就是团队的力量
That's the power of teamwork.
你真懂航行啊!
You do know how to sail!
有时候我也会说实话的
Sometimes I actually tell the truth.
威尔!你还好吗?怎么了?
Hey, Will! You okay? What happened?
我加油了
I gave it gas.
来吧
Come on.
朱迪!
Judy! -That's sailing. Good job.
航行很出色
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
肺脏会恢复的
Lungs'll heal.
我的腿好累 我的胳膊也好累
My legs are tired. And my arms are tired.
还有其他一些部位 没想到也很累了
And there are parts of my body that I was previously unaware of that are very tired.
你干得很漂亮
Well, you did good.
是啊 因为有你在
Yeah, 'cause you were there.
很高兴跟大家汇报 我把二氧化碳去除器修好了
I'm happy to report that I've repaired Ceedra.
是啊 朱迪 我就是那么厉害
-That's right, Judy, I am amazing.
而在业力交换中
And in an evident karmic exchange,
这位太空幽灵把火战车撞毁了
this space ghost over here trashed the Chariot.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家都记住这一刻吧 以防她又对我大喊大叫
Wow! Let's all remember this moment, you know,
-in case she wants to yell at me again.
我搞定甲板了
I've secured the deck.
Okay.
我知道你在想什么 莫伦
I know what you're thinking, Maureen.
我怎么会被烧伤的?
How could I have gotten these burns?
如果温室污染不是意外呢?
What if the greenhouse contamination wasn't an accident?
如果是有人故意把补丁扯下来的呢?
What if someone peeled off the patch on purpose?
但如果这是真的 那就意味着
But if that were even possible, it would mean
过去的七个月里 我并没有像你想的那样被关起来
for the last seven months I wasn't as locked up as you thought.
也许像我这样的人
Maybe someone like me,
被监禁过几次的人
who's been incarcerated a few times,
是能够逃脱的
would be able to break out;
来去自如
come and go as I please
而你都完全不知道
and you would never know.
如果是真的 你就欠我一个人情 莫伦
If any of that were true, you'd owe me, Maureen.
我们都得到了想要的一切
We've gotten everything we both wanted.
约翰永远不会离开那片肮脏的土地
John was never gonna leave that dirty scrap of land.
因为我是坏人
Because I was the bad guy
你不用做坏人了
you didn't have to be.
没必要再把我关起来了
Not much point in locking me up anymore.
让我来帮忙吧
Please, let me help.
几个月来 我一直在免费享用你们家的美味食品
I've been freeloading for months eating your delicious homegrown food.
她也成为家庭成员了吗?
So, what, now she's part of the family?
我的工作可以少一点
Less work for me.
是吗?你最好管好自己
Yeah? You'd better watch yourself.
我也不想出乱子
I don't want trouble.
好了
Okay.
我学会开车了
So I learned how to drive.
今天也是我第一次独自驾驶
And today, for the first time, I drove by myself.
我撞车了
I crashed.
真希望你能看到这一切
I wish you'd been there to see it.
大家都觉得 我之所以会想你
Everyone thinks the only reason I miss you
是因为你帮我们脱离麻烦…
is because you help us out of trouble. . .
但我们自己也可以的
but we do okay on our own.
我想你 是因为我们是朋友
I just miss you 'cause we're friends.
所以我撞坏火战车
So, the whole reason I was crashing the Chariot
是因为我们要航行驶过大海…
is because we've been sailing across the ocean. . .
在木星上…
in the Jupiter. . .
用真正的风帆 你能相信吗?
with sails, real sails, if you can believe it.
我、朱迪和潘尼配合得不错…
Me, Judy and Penny made a pretty good crew. . .
后来只有我和朱迪了 因为潘尼一直在吐
until it was just me and Judy because Penny was too busy throwing up.
我们成功了 宝贝
We made it, babe.
我们很快就能离开这个星球了
Pretty soon, we're gonna be off this planet.
我不想一切都结束
I didn't want it all to end.
我们周围都是无法饮用的水
We're surrounded by water we can't drink
以及无法呼吸的空气
and air we can't breathe.
但我们在这里建立了家园
But we made our home here.
我们总算又能重聚在此
Finally, we were all together again.
我们还是在一起的
We're still together.
等等
Wait.
你看到了吗?
Do you see that?
那是什么?
What is that?
那些是浅滩吗?
Are those more shoals?
我可不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我们被水流困住了 我们得慢下来
We're caught in the current. We've gotta slow down.
前面是什么呀?
What are we looking at?
那是瀑布吗?
Is that a waterfall?
-快走! -快走 快点!
Go! Go, go, go, go, go. Come on, come on, come on! Strap in!
系好安全带!
快点!
Hurry!
威尔 快点!
Will, come on!
就不能不坠毁直接到达目的地吗?
Can we just get where we're going once without crashing?
大家坚持住 我们要转向了
Everyone, hold on. We're going over.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
好了 潘尼 威尔 你们还好吗?
Okay. Hey, Penny? Penny, Will, are you okay?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-好 我们没事了? -解开安全带 我们走
-Okay, we're good, right? Belts off. We gotta go.
-是啊 -妈妈?爸爸?
Yeah. Mom? Dad?
嗯…
Well. . .
我们到了
we're here.
下面似乎是金属
That looks like metal down there.
也太平了 肯定不是自然形成的
That's too straight. That can't be natural.
不是的
No.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表