剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
它们刚刚通过了结合点G24 你得离开那里
they just passed the junction G24, you have to get out of there.
谢了 潘尼 我们有多少能量?
Thanks, Penny.
充到80%了
-How much power do we have? -We're only at 80 percent.
必须得够啊
That'll have to be enough.
要怎么知道那些东西已经进来了
How we gonna know when all those things are in,
-我们一个都对付不了 -你说得对
-we can't even risk one straggler. -You're right.
必须得有人在门口把风
Somebody's gonna have to be at the door to make sure.
好 没错 好主意 唐
Yeah. Okay. Great idea, Don.
好吧 大家都出去
Okay. Everybody out.
快点 所有人!
-Come on, I mean everybody! Get out!
快点
Come on.
快跑 潘尼!
Run, Penny!
-唐? -还不行
-Don? Not yet.
还不行
-Not yet.
攻击
-Hit it.
Come on.
我以为能杀掉它们的
I thought it was supposed to kill 'em.
我们只充到83%
We only got to 83 percent.
希望大家别介意 但我要绕道而行了
I hope nobody minds, but I'm gonna take the long way around.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们现在可以给房♥间重新布线 继续充电
Now we can rewire the room. Increase the power. . . .
彻底打败那些玩意儿
destroy those things for good.
要花多久?
How long is that gonna take?
可能要今天一天
Probably the rest of the day.
我得把能量从舰桥引过来
I need to redirect the power distribution from the bridge.
大家都回去干活吧
Everybody get back to work.
唐 你应该有坐标三和四的权限了
Okay, Don, you should have access to grids three and four.
不 没有
Nope. Nothing.
再试一下 唐
-Okay, try it again, Don.
多处接点
Multiple contacts.
它们在 040190250300
Bearing 0-4-0-1-niner-0-2-5-0-3-0-0.
几百艘无法探测的飞船正被拦截
Hundreds of unidentified ships on an intercept course.
-几百艘? -它们从哪儿来的?
-Hundreds? -Where are they coming from?
星系的另外四个星球
Each of the other four planets in the system.
它们还有多久到我们这里?
How soon before they get to us?
以现在的速度 两小时
At their current speed, two hours.
这点时间 连对付已经登船的机器人都不够
That's not even enough time to deal with the robots that are already here.
好吧 既然不能不管已经登船的机器人
If we can't leave with the robots already on board,
要不我们直接把飞船的一部分炸了
why don't we just blow off the part of the ship
-包括上面的机器人? -结构不允许
the robots are trapped in? -It's structurally critical.
那还有反机器人磁铁之类的东西吗?
Then do we have any more of those anti-robot magnetic disk things?
-电磁场 -没有了
-EMFs. -No.
那要怎么建一个电磁场?
Okay, then how else are we gonna generate a magnetic field?
另一个星球 有大气层
The Amber planet. It has an atmosphere
就意味着它有电离层
which means it has an ionosphere, which we can use to magnetize the hull.
也就是说能磁化船体
没时间做这种尝试了
No time to try anything like that.
妈妈
Mom.
-这是什么? -是外星引擎
What's this?
它在任何飞船都能运作 对吗?
The alien engine can go on any ship, right?
现在这是木星号♥能承受的最大人数
This is the maximum number of people
确保大家都能正常呼吸
that can safely breathe inside a transport Jupiter.
朱迪 谢谢你的帮助
Judy, I appreciate you trying to help,
但谁能决定是哪97个人可以走呢?
but who's gonna choose which 97 people go?
再说 这个数字也有点低了 你的计算里有错误
Plus, this number seems low. There's some error in your calculation.
坚毅号♥上有97个孩子
There are 97 children aboard the Resolute.
儿童比成人需要的氧气量多50% 我的计算没错
Kids breathe about 50 percent more air than adults.
My math's correct.
你该不是要…
-You're not suggesting. . . -We're not discussing this anymore,
这件事的讨论到此为止 这不是答案
这是唯一的答案
-this isn't an answer. -This is the only answer.
不行
No.
当爸爸被关起来 我们被哈斯丁斯威胁的时候
When Dad was locked up and Hastings was threatening us,
他告诉我你为了让威尔通过 做了什么交易
he told us what you traded to get Will approved.
有生以来第一次 我对你很失望
For the first time in my life, I was disappointed in you.
朱迪 我要是知道…
Judy, I- If I'd known that-- That- That--
没关系 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
现在我明白了
Now I understand
有时候
that sometimes an imperfect solution is all we have.
我们有的只是一个不完美的解决方案
不 情况不一样
No, that was different.
我那么做是为了让大家团聚
I did that so that we could all be together.
你为了你的孩子做了应该做的
You did what was best for your children.
莫伦…
Maureen. . .
朱迪说得对
Judy's right.
不行
No, this is not happening.
不可以
你真的一点也不在乎把他们丢下吗?
Do you actually not care at all about leaving them behind?
我不要和你走 我已经19了
I'm not going with you, I'm 19.
19岁?你在说什么?
Nineteen? What are you talking about?
你以为你已经是成年人了
Do you think that you are grown-up now
所以唯一成熟的事 就是让这个家四分五裂吗?
and the only grown-up thing to do is to tear this family apart?
-我们不可能全走 -别摆这种口气
-We can't all go. -Don't talk to me in a tone
说得好像我在无理取闹一样
that makes me feel like I'm irrational or like I don't understand the logic.
你不是妈妈
You are not Mom.
我们也不是数学题
And we are not a math problem.
你总说罗宾逊家的人得团结
You always say that Robinsons are supposed to stick together.
威尔…
Will. . .
机器人要把引擎装到木星号♥上
the robot won't have any trouble attaching the engine to a Jupiter transport, right?
不费吹灰之力 对吧?
威尔!
Will!
不费吹灰之力
No trouble.
就这么办 我们必须告诉其他家长
Get this started. We're gonna have to talk to the other parents.
这是必须由每个家庭自己做出的决定
This is a decision that every family will have to make for themselves.
我能和你单独聊一下吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这样是不对的
This is wrong.
不行 不能这样
No. This is not happening.
一定能找出其他方法 我们一向如此
Someone is gonna find a solution that's not this. We always do.
没别的方法了 约翰 我做不到…
I can't, John.
二氧化碳含量过高
Carbon dioxide levels critical.
请疏散木星号♥
Please evacuate Jupiter transport.
只剩我们了
It's just us. The other workers have cleared out.
其他工作人员都疏散了
还有几分钟他们就会明白
We have just a few minutes before they realize
二氧化碳水平其实很正常
the carbon dioxide levels are fine.
他们一如既往选择了少部分人
As usual they've chosen a select few
前往半人马座阿尔法星 而我不在其中
to travel to Alpha Centauri and I don't make the cut.
花了七个月学习飞行手册
Spent seven months studying the flight manual.
只要我把我们和坚毅号♥断联 他们就没时间找到我们
Once I detach us from the Resolute, they won't have enough time to catch us.
我们就自♥由♥了
We'll be free.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
不行
No.
现在这么说也太搞笑了
That's a funny word now.
每次有人这么说 我就假装听不到
When people say it, I just don't hear it.
不行 史密斯医生
No. Doctor Smith.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
我没有选择了
They've left me no choice.
给我一个现在不起飞的合理理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't launch right now.
二氧化碳含量正常
C-O-2 levels were fine.
注意 坚毅号♥上的家庭
Attention families of the Resolute.
让所有的孩子先登上木星号♥
Boarding of all children is beginning on the Jupiter transport.
我们需要所有的孩子反馈 已经登上木星号♥
We need all children to report to Jupiter transport for boarding.
听着 我还有很多工作要做 但我不想搞得太难堪
Uh, listen, I got a lot of work to do, but I didn't want to be rude.
我一般都不说再见的
I usually skip the goodbyes, but since. . .
但既然我不欠你们钱
I don't owe any of you money,
说句再见也无妨 对吧?
there's no harm, right?
大伙儿 回见
I'll see you guys around.
回见 唐
See you around, Don.
-唐! -在
-Don! -Yup!
过来
Come on.
我还有好多想说的 但是没时间了
So much I want to say, but I don't have time.
我好爱你们
I love you so much.
看来驾驶课得延期了 对吧?
Guess we're gonna have to delay that driving lesson, huh?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表