剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
你知道
You know,
一旦我们抵达半人马座阿尔法星
once we get to Alpha Centauri,
每个人都会听说你的英雄事迹 他们就会谅解一切了
everyone will hear about your heroism and all will be forgiven.
是这样吗?或许吧
Is that how it works? Yeah. Maybe.
如果我们抵达的话
If we get there.
我妈妈和威尔会带着机器人回来
Well, my mom and Will are coming back with the robot, so we're gonna get there.
所以我们会抵达的
或许你可以分享一些乐观精神给你♥爸♥
You might want to share some of that optimism with your dad.
-你什么意思? -你知道
-What do you mean? -You know,
舰桥发生的一切 他们听到的 还有…
the whole thing on the bridge. What they heard, and--
他没有告诉你吗?
He didn't tell you that?
告诉我什么?
Tell me what? Oh. . .
那个
you know, it might be a father-daughter type conversation.
这或许是那种父女之间的话题…
-唐 -说真的 我不知道是什么
-Don. -Honestly, I don't know what it is,
但你♥爸♥担心到去找史密斯帮忙了
but it concerned your father enough to go to Smith for help.
史密斯?
Smith?
-显然他也没告诉你这件事 -史密斯?
-Clearly he didn't tell you that either. -Smith?
说三遍她的名字是不会让她消失的
Saying her name three times is not gonna make her disappear.
他能从史密斯那样的人手里 得到什么?
What could he possibly need from someone like Smith?
听着 别说是我告诉你的 但是我知道他们去哪儿了
Look, you didn't hear it from me, but I know where they're going.
你相信他吗?
Do you trust him? -Adler?
阿德勒?
有时候你必须和你不信任的人合作
Sometimes you gotta work with people that you don't trust.
你只需要放聪明点儿
You just gotta be smart.
我不知道
I don't know.
他也很聪明
He's pretty smart too.
他造的东西厉害到可以杀死 第二外星机器人
He built something strong enough to kill SAR
但是他不知道我们走进了陷阱
but he didn't know we were walking into a trap.
他不知道我们身处危险
He didn't know we were in danger.
那他为什么带着他?
-So why'd he bring him?
又是那些东西
It's those things again.
他在这里 它们不可能攻击我们
There's no way they'll attack with him here.
威尔说得对
Will's right.
它们不是在追捕我们
They're not hunting us.
它们在追捕什么?
Then what are they hunting?
危险 威尔罗宾逊!
Danger, Will Robinson!
妈妈
Mom.
威尔!
-Will! -Will!
-你还好吗? -嗯 我很好
-You okay? -Yeah, I'm okay.
不 机器人!回来!
No, Robot! Come back here!
回来!
Come back here!
-No!
不! 回来 拜托!机器人 不!
No! Come back, please! Robot, no!
拜托
Please.
威尔让它回来
Will told it to come back.
它为什么不听?
Why didn't it listen to him?
机器人只是在帮助它的朋友
The robot was just helping its friend.
我以为威尔是他的朋友
I thought Will was his friend.
来吧
Come on.
我们要赶路了
We got a ride to catch.
我收回我说过的话 说你是个好医生
I take back what I said about you being an amazing doctor.
你跟不上和体温过低没有关系
The fact that you can't keep up has nothing to do with hypothermia.
我觉得爸爸能解决这事
I think Dad can handle this, don't know why you're dragging me into it.
我不懂你为什么把我拖进来
或许是因为你和史密斯 有种特殊的关系
Maybe because you and Smith have a special connection,
如果情况变得火烧眉毛 那我们会需要你的帮助
and if push comes to shove then we're gonna need your help.
首先 你火上浇油的功夫 比我厉害多了
Okay, firstly, you are way better at pushing and shoving than I am,
而且我和史密斯没有什么特殊的关系
and I do not have a special connection with Smith.
我只是说服了她把她的能力用于行善
I just convinced her to use her powers for good.
我不知道她和爸爸要去行什么善
Well, I don't know what kind of good she'd be doing with Dad,
但史密斯医生从来做任何事 都是别有用心的
but Dr. Smith never does anything without an ulterior motive.
你真的知道怎么用这个吗?
You really know how to work this thing?
我知道怎么用电脑
I know how to work a computer.
我不知道的是
What I don't know
他们在舰桥听到初始信♥号♥♥的确切时间
is the exact time of the original transmission
可能是这里的任何一段
they heard on the bridge. Could be any of these.
很棒 真让人安心
Great. I'll get comfortable.
你看上去有点不安
You seem a little nervous.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯 只是
Yeah. It's just, um. . .
我不习惯这样 你知道吧
I'm not used to this, you know,
拥有同伴
having a partner.
我一般独来独往
I usually go it alone.
-为什么? -那样的话
-Why's that? -That way,
你唯一需要相信的人就是你自己
the only person you have to trust is yourself.
降低背叛的可能性
Decreases the chances of getting screwed over.
但是当事情变得棘手时 也没人为你挺身而出了
But then no one's got your back when things go south.
我已经很擅长让事情 按我希望的方向发展了
I've gotten pretty good at making things go the way I want them to.
我觉得这样有点孤独
Seems a little lonely to me.
一个有老婆和三个孩子的男人 又知道什么是孤独呢?
What does a man with a wife and three kids know about loneliness?
我并不一直是这样的男人
Haven't always been this man.
其实也没什么
It was nothing, you know,
我只是年轻的时候做了些傻事
I just did some stupid things when I was young.
打了几场架
Got into some fights,
在监狱过了几晚
spent a couple of nights in jail.
约翰罗宾逊有犯罪记录
John Robinson has a record.
你做了什么?
What'd you do?
反正糟糕到我爸妈
Enough for my mom and dad to strongly recommend
强烈建议我入伍以防再惹麻烦
that I join the Navy to keep out of trouble.
-有用吗? -算是吧
And did it work? -Ah, mostly.
我真正学到的是
You know what it did do, was teach me
依靠我身边的兄弟姐妹
to rely on my brother and sisters at my side.
我必须以性命相信他们
I had to trust them with my life.
我想别人必须赢得你的信任
I think people have to earn your trust.
如果你不允许的话 他们怎么做到呢?
How can they earn it if you don't let 'em?
我是不会活到今天的 如果我没有相信
I wouldn't be alive today if I hadn't put my trust in
莫伦和孩子们的话
Maureen and the kids.
天呐 我甚至还得学会相信 一个该死的机器人
Hell, I even had to learn how to trust a damn robot.
现在你相信了我
And now you're trusting me.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 是的
Yeah, I am.
找到了
-Found it.
我之前听过
I've heard that before.
我也是
Me, too.
这是外星飞船的声音
It's the sound from the alien ship.
不只是一艘船
That's not just one ship.
从哪个方向过来的?
Where's it coming from?
到处都有
Everywhere.
你那边怎么样?
How you doing back there?
吉普赛走得有点慢 但我们很好
Uh, Gypsy's lagging a little, but we're fine.
-我要牵着它走一会儿 -好
-I'm gonna walk him for a minute. -Okay.
看来我们的交通工具到了
Looks like our ride's here.
你觉得他们有可能带着新鲜咖啡吗?
What do you think the chances are they brought fresh coffee?
(准备获取目标)
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
会没事的 吉普赛
It's gonna be okay, Gypsy.
没事的
It's okay.
噢 不 它被划伤了
Oh, no. It's cut.
或许它在逃跑的时候被划伤了
Maybe it was grazed by a horn during the stampede,
但那不至于让它…
but that wouldn't have caused it to--
或许感染了
Could be infected.
这看起来像是某种毒素
That looks like some kind of toxin.
这很糟糕 是吗?
It's bad, isn't it?
扩散得很快
It's spreading fast.
别担心 小家伙
Don't worry, buddy.
威尔 我觉得它撑不住了
Oh, Will, I don't-- I don't think he's gonna make it.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
我在这儿呢
I'm here.
它不像你
He's not like you.
我们治不好它的
We can't repair him.
莫伦?
Maureen?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表