剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
“等待被救就是
在计划你自己的葬礼”
planning your own funeral. "
她听上去真是个讨喜的女士
She sounds like a delightful lady.
我的重点是 每个人都善始 但是
My point is, everyone starts off with the best of intentions, but. . .
不一定能善终
you don't always finish with them.
A B C
A, B, C. . .
雪茄在这儿 当然
for cigars. Sure.
来吧
Come on.
筛选器又多了
More filters.
第二艘船的所有工人 请至卸货B甲板报道
All second shift workers report to Cargo Deck B.
我们怎么停下了?
Why are we stopping?
这就像地球上的沙漠
Just like a desert on Earth.
太阳下山时 你就扎营
When the sun goes down, you pitch camp;
早上再重新出发
start up again in the morning.
但是我们知道机器人现在在哪儿
But we know where the robot is now.
如果他离开了 我们就不知道去哪儿找了
If he leaves, we'll have no idea where to look.
我也想找到他 威尔 但你妈妈是对的
I want to find him too, Will, but your mom's right on this one. Safety first.
安全第一
威尔 你来牵这些马吧?
Will, why don't you take the horses?
好吧
Fine.
-拿好了吗? -嗯
-Got 'em? -Yeah.
要是在一年前
You know, a year ago
他会是第一个想要停下来的人
he would have been the first one wanting to stop,
而现在他…
and now he's. . .
孩子就是这样
They do that.
自从坚毅号♥发射后
Since the Resolute launched
我大概 每三个月里有一周 才能见我儿子们
I've seen my sons, what, one week out of every three months.
每次他们都大不一样
Like they're completely different people every time I visit.
我小时候换新学校时过得很艰难
I had a hard time changing schools when I was a kid.
我们现在是让他们换新的世界
We're asking them to change worlds.
基于我们现在知道的
With what we know now and all that's happened, would you do it again?
和发生的事 你还会这么做吗?
离开地球?
Leave Earth?
嗯
Yeah.
我会
I would.
真的?为什么?
Really? Why is that?
因为我们现在比以前迷失的时候更好
Because we're better now than before we got lost.
威尔 你是在说你♥爸♥爸和我吗?
Will, are you talking about your dad and I?
每个人
Everyone.
朱迪 潘尼
Judy, Penny.
甚至是唐
Even Don.
准备激活
Ready for activation.
如果我们没有离开地球
If we hadn't left Earth,
我永远都不会遇见机器人
I would never have met the robot.
那么我还是会害怕
Then I'd still be scared,
就像以前一样
the way I used to be.
威尔 不是机器人让你变得勇敢
Will, the robot didn't make you brave.
是你自己做到的
You did that all by yourself.
怎么会?
How?
这就是成长
By growing up.
但不只是我们
But it wasn't just us.
机器人也会改变
The robot changed, too.
如果我们没有坠落在那颗星球上
If we hadn't crashed on that planet,
如果我们没有先遇见他
if we hadn't met him first. . .
谁知道每个人会发生什么事呢?
who knows what would have happened to everyone?
所以或许我们在这儿才是好事
So maybe it's good that we're here.
我们不该在这儿
We should not be here.
如果我们的父母没有逼我们上学
If our parents had never made us go to school,
这些事都不会发生
-none of this would have happened. Technically,
确切来说 嗯 该发生的还是会发生
yeah, it would have still happened, just not to us.
只是与我们无关了
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
如果有人来救我们 我们现在该听到他们了吧
If someone's coming to get us, we should be able to hear them by now.
-还得花点时间 这是一艘大船 -等等
-Takes time. This is a big ship. -Wait.
安静点
Quiet.
有噪音
Noises.
他们肯定很近了
They must be close.
舰桥 进入隧♥道♥H 接合点62
Bridge, entering Tunnel H, Junction 6-2.
很好 就这里
Looks good back here.
队长
Chief.
这里也有裂缝
Got cracks in here, too.
马上离开那里 把通道封掉
Get out of there, now. Seal it up behind you.
安吉拉 现在清楚 我们要对付的是什么了吗?
Angela, do we know what it is we're dealing with yet?
某种自我延续的亚原子氧化催化剂
Some kind of self-perpetuating subatomic oxidizing catalyst.
目前某种胺离子抑制剂的应用 显示了一些成果
Current application of an ammonium counter-agent shows some progress.
问题是我们制♥造♥抑制剂的速度 不够快 无法阻止它的扩散
The problem is we can't produce it fast enough to stop the spread.
还有其他进入教室的路线吗?
Is there another route into that classroom?
我们可以试试
We can try.
如果这个病毒什么的
If this virus or whatever it is
入侵了坚毅号♥的氧气生成系统模组 我们会失去生命保障
jumps to the Resolute's OGS module, we'll lose life support.
如果我们失去生命保障 我们会失去这艘船
If we lose life support, we lose the ship.
我们需要为最坏的情况做好准备
We need to prepare for a worst-case scenario.
声音停止了
The sound stopped.
肯定发生了什么事
Something must have happened.
听着 我爸爸
Okay, look, my father knows these people.
认识这些人
他和卡莫尔船长吃过饭 所以
He's had dinner with Captain Kamal, so. . .
-如果她知道我在这 -等等 对 你♥爸♥
-if she knows I'm here. . . -Wait, that's it. Your dad--
他的代码可以进入坚毅号♥的 所有紧急频道
His code can access all the emergency channels on the Resolute, right?
应该是吧
I guess so.
那我们可以收听 我们能知道事情进展
We can listen in, find out what's going on.
我觉得这不合适
I don't think this is appropriate.
我同意
I agree.
不过
Although. . .
这是为了大局着想
it would be for the greater good.
或许这次我们可以睁一只眼闭一只眼
Perhaps just this once we could look the other way.
好吧 听着 我们只需要 对指挥系统有信心
Okay, look, we just need to have faith in the chain of command.
维贾伊 告诉我 你父母在哪儿?
Vijay, tell me. Where are your parents?
在星球上 协助资源管理
On the planet, helping to facilitate resource management.
潘尼 船上还有其他 罗宾逊家的人吗?
Penny, are there any other Robinsons on board?
没有
No.
我们目前情况的可悲之处就是
The sad truth of our situation is
留在船上的人
there's not one person left on the ship
都不关心我们
who cares about any of us.
Ah!
看来我能退休了
Smells like retirement.
还有两个人!
There were two outcalls.
十二个遗漏警报
Twelve missed alerts.
该死的
Dammit.
你到底去哪儿了?
-Where the hell have you been? -Uh, what's going on?
出了什么事?
你记得他们非常谨慎检查
Remember the rust from the planet
以防带上船的星球上的锈菌吗?
they were so careful not to bring on board?
我猜猜 他们漏了一处
Let me guess, they missed a spot.
我们隔离了那片区域 试图让它自生自灭
We've iso-ed of the area, tried to starve it out,
但是它侵略性太强…
but it's too aggressive, so--
所以你要截掉坚毅号♥的一部分吗?
So, what, you're gonna amputate a piece of the Resolute?
这只是最后的手段
Only as a last resort.
我们还剩多少种手段?
-How many resorts do we have left? -Not many.
不多了 地板下是氧合器的
Under the floor are the intake vents for the oxygenator,
进气管 也就是说污染侵入那道门时
which means when the contaminant breaches that door--
我们就彻底完了
We're fully screwed.
你很幸运
Yeah. Welp, you're in luck.
唐韦斯特在这里 船上唯一一个 有A1指令级别的人
Don West is here. I'm the only guy on board with an A-1 ordinance rating.
唐 还有一件事
Don, there's something else.
爆♥炸♥半径内还有人
We've got people inside the blast radius.
他们多久才能出来?
How long till they get out?
他们被困住了
They're trapped.
一支小队还在营救他们 但是
A crew's still trying to reach them, but. . .
但是
But. . .
就这样 你要遗弃他们
Oh, just like that, you're going to abandon them.
我很抱歉 如果你早点到这儿
I'm sorry. Maybe if you were here earlier we could have figured out another way.
我们或许能想出其他方法
我们至少知道他们是谁吧?
Do we at least know who they are?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表