剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
I thought that was a joke.
你七个月没去上学了
You haven't been to school in seven months.
你每天都逼我们学习
You make us study every day.
你该为能改变学习节奏而高兴
You should be happy for the change of pace.
威尔不用去学校
Will's not going to school.
只要别惹麻烦就行
Just stay out of trouble.
或者
Or better yet, just wait until I get back.
在我回来之前别惹麻烦就行
嘿 阿德勒先生
Oh. Hey, Mr. Adler.
叫我本就行
It's just Ben.
运输飞机即将起飞
Transport shuttle launch will commence.
请待命
-Please stand clear. -Maureen.
莫伦
气压稳定
Air pressure stabilized.
谢谢你带我一起来
I appreciate you letting me tag along.
大家心知肚明 不管我让不让你来 你都会跟来
We both know you'd come whether I wanted you to or not.
我以为你需要支援
-I woulda thought you wanted the back up. -We're used to doing things on our own.
我们习惯了独♥立♥完成任务
我发现了
So I've noticed.
听着 我知道我能做什么
Look, I know what I'm capable of
我也知道他能做什么
and I know what he's capable of.
但你根本不了解我
But you don't know anything about me.
再说
Still,
我们都在这里迷路了
we're all lost out here together
只能指望…
relying on the. . .
一个十二岁男孩的预见 指引我们回家
visions of a twelve-year-old boy to lead us home.
倒计时三十秒后发射
Launch will commence in T-minus 30 seconds.
我承认 我不理解
I'll admit, I don't understand
威尔和机器人的联♥系♥
Will's connection to the robot.
对我来说是个谜
It's a mystery to me.
我可以从科学的角度猜测…
I could guess at the science. . .
但我觉得远不止如此
but I think it's deeper than that.
封锁船舱 分离气闸
Sealing cabin for airlock disengagement.
有时候我们必须相信上帝
Something we have to take on faith.
虽然对我们来说并不容易
It's not easy for people like us.
即将分离 倒计时 十 九 八
Disengage in T-minus ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五 四 三 二 一
seven, six, five, four, three, two, one.
那是拉迪克舰长吗?怎么回事?
Is that Captain Radic? What happened?
有个医生说他突然倒下了
One of the doctors said he just collapsed out of nowhere.
她不知道怎么回事
She had no idea what was wrong with him.
-哪个医生? -一个治疗师
-Which doctor? -A therapist.
我记得她说她叫史密斯医生
Uh, I think she said her name was Dr. Smith.
希望这里能满足您的要求
Hope this fits your needs.
第一次遇袭后 很多办公室都被摧毁了
Most of the offices were destroyed during the first attack.
这里很好
It's perfect.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用客气 史密斯医生
You're welcome, Dr. Smith.
重新开始
A clean slate.
你明明被抓起来了
You were arrested.
一点小误会罢了
A silly misunderstanding.
你对拉迪克做了什么?
What did you do to Radic?
他前一分钟还好好的
One minute he was fine and. . .
之后就倒在地上
the next he was on the ground. It. . .
一切来得太快
It all happened so fast.
然后你就有了办公室?
And now you have an office?
要不然我在哪儿看病人呢?
Well, where else am I going to see my patients?
大家都经历了太多创伤
Everyone's been dealing with so much trauma.
我想尽我所能
I wanna do my part.
帮大家康复
Help everyone heal.
让大家活下去
And move on.
不好意思我得失陪了 还有很多事要做
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do.
-除非你想预约 -不用了 谢谢
-Unless you want to make an appointment. -No, thank you.
不要啊
No.
给点力啊
Come on.
别坏啊
No.
距目的地还有24. 5公里
You are currently 24. 5 kilometers from your destination.
我做不到
I can't do it.
太难了
It's too hard.
是很难 孩子 但你必须继续尝试
It is hard, kiddo, but you got to keep trying.
我会跑步就行了 我很擅长跑步
I'll just run. I'm good at running.
你很擅长跑步
You are good at running.
其实 大多数事情你都很擅长
In fact, you're good at most things.
但是人总有时候
But every once in a while
会遇到不那么容易搞定的事
there's gonna be something that doesn't come easy.
这时 不能一味放弃
Now, that doesn't mean you just give up.
来吧 再上来一次?
All right, what do you say we get back on?
来 咱们再试一次
Come on, give it another go.
好了
Okay.
我不叫你放手 你别放
Don't let go until I say so.
不会的 你准备好了吗?
I won't. You ready?
别放手!
Don't let go! Don't let go!
我在这儿 我就在这儿
I'm here. I'm right here.
嘿 你做到了
Hey, you're doing it.
你成功了!
You're doing it! You're doing it!
好了 放手吧!
Okay, let go!
看看你!
Woo-hoo! Look at you!
看我骑得多好 爸爸!快看啊!
Watch me, Daddy! Watch me!
我在看呢!
I'm watching!
我在看呢
I'm watching.
爸爸 我是朱迪 你能听到吗?
Judy to Dad, do you copy?
嗯 听到
Yeah, I'm here.
你现在怎么样?血压和心率如何?
How you doing? BP, heart rate?
不好不坏
No better, no worse.
好 挺好 不变也好
All right, that's good. No change.
让矿井坍塌的东西
Uh, so whatever made the drill collapse
也开始影响火战车了
is now affecting the Chariots.
我开的这辆刚坏了
The one I have just broke down.
从现在开始我要靠双脚了
I have to go on foot from here.
你还有多远?
How far away are you?
大概24公里
About fifteen miles.
-朱迪 太远了 -对我来说不算远
Judy, that's too far. -Not for me.
如果我用跑的
If I run at a pace of
8分钟跑1. 6公里
eight minutes per mile,
我两个小时就能到
I can get there in two hours.
现在和你说话的人拿过州田径冠军
Hey. . . you're talking to the former state champ -of track and field.
我记得呢
I remember.
小心一点
Okay. -Be careful. Yeah.
提醒一下 两分钟后上课
Reminder, class begins in two minutes.
(垃圾压实机 限专业人士访问)
潘尼
Penny.
维贾伊
Vijay.
我们都不知道是否还能再见到你了
We weren't sure that we'd ever see you again.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
我以为你和其他的殖民者 在另一个星球上
I thought you would be on the planet with the other colonists.
你♥爸♥爸不是那边的代表吗?
Isn't your dad supposed to be there representing?
我爸爸是 但我妈妈 是这里的后勤组的成员
My dad is, but my mom is up here with logistical team,
所以他们要确保所有物资都准备好
so they're making sure everything's stocked,
以便人们回来使用
ready for people to come back here and stuff.
好吧
Right.
你想…
Oh! Do you wanna. . . ?
-不 不用了 我坐那儿 -哦 好
-No. I sit right- Right there. Yeah. -Right. Cool.
好了 各位 欢迎回来!
All right, everyone, welcome back!
很高兴再次见到你 潘尼
Good to see you again, Penny.
很高兴回来 杰克逊先生
Good to be seen, Mr. Jackson.
因为我们在这个星球的时间 好像差不多要结束了
Since it appears as if our time on this planet is coming to an end,
我会有所疏忽…
I would be remiss. . .
那我们回头见
So I guess I'll see ya around.
嗯 回头见
Yeah. See ya around.
…激发了学习特殊植物的兴趣
. . . of exploration to study the unique vegetation
之前一直未被重视
that we're leaving behind.
这次项目 我们将两人一组
For this project, we will be working in groups of two.
所以 大家快点开始组队吧
So, uh, let's go ahead and partner up.
我和维贾伊一组
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表