剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Okay.
好了
There.
现在 没人能通过无线电跟踪我们了
Now no one can track us by our radios.
我们也不能和任何人联♥系♥了
We also have no way to contact anyone.
和朱迪、妈妈、爸爸也不行
Not Judy or Mom and Dad.
我们可以用另一种方式和他们联♥系♥
But we can contact them another way.
现在 我们得藏起来
We need to hide right now.
我们就像逃犯
We're, like, fugitives.
我们不是逃犯
We're not fugitives.
我们在帮助我们的朋友
We're helping our friend.
威尔 我们为了不被抓住 就躲在垃圾堆里
Will, we're hiding in trash so we don't get arrested.
这还不算逃犯 什么算逃犯?
It doesn't really get more fugitive-y than that.
好吧 机器人
Okay, Robot,
为了帮助稻草人
if we're going to help Scarecrow, you need to tell us how.
你得告诉我们怎么做
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we supposed to go?
这些符号♥
These symbols. . .
我以前也见过
I've seen these before.
在那个水星球上
Yeah. On the water planet.
妈妈在峡沟里拍的照片
The pictures Mom took in the trench.
它们是吻合的 所以…
They match. So. . .
我们要带稻草人去水行星?
we need to take Scarecrow to the water planet?
也许不用
Or not.
他的符号♥都不一样
All his markings are different.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你画我猜 好
Oh, Pictionary, okay.
桌子 拖拉机
It's a table. It's a tractor.
宝座
It's a throne.
跳台滑雪
It's a ski jump.
一匹马
It's a horse.
哦 是马
Oh, it is a horse.
可是 马和救他有什么关系?
But what does a horse have anything to do with saving the, um. . .
不 不
No. No. No.
我不管这东西有多虚弱 威尔 我不会拿一匹马来喂它的
I don't care how sick this thing is, Will, I'm not feeding it a horse.
琥珀星
The Amber Planet.
你要我们
You want us
带稻草人
to take Scarecrow
去琥珀星的光环
to the ring on the Amber Planet.
Yeah!
殖民者 请注意
Attention colonists:
我是本阿德勒
this is Ben Adler,
坚毅号♥飞船上的高级系统主任
Director of Advanced Systems onboard the Resolute.
这则消息是为了提醒大家注意
This message is to alert you to the actions
你们的殖民者同胞
of one of your fellow colonists,
威尔罗宾逊的行为
Will Robinson.
我们有视频证据证明 他从引擎舱室拿走了一件设备
We have video evidence of him removing from the engine room a piece of equipment
该设备对于我们抵达 半人马座阿尔法星至关重要
that is vital to the completion of our journey to Alpha Centauri.
这种行为完全无视了 你们和你们的亲人
This action was taken without the regard of the future safety of you
将来的安全
or your loved ones.
鉴于此
With that in mind,
我们要求
we request
假如你们看到他 或由他操纵的那个机器人
that if you see him or the robot he controls,
请立即向安保人员报告
you report their whereabouts to security personnel immediately.
另外 威尔 如果你能听见
And Will, if you can hear me. . .
我知道你以为你做得对
I know you think you're doing the right thing,
但还有其他办法处理此事
but there are other ways to handle this.
不要执迷不悟了
Don't let this go any further than it already has.
好吧 现在怎么办?
Okay. What now?
要玩猫抓老鼠的游戏…
When starting a game of cat and mouse. . .
最好确保自己是猫
you better make damn sure you're the cat.
你有事吗?
Can I help you?
没事 我是来帮你的
No, but I can help you.
要想抓住罗宾逊家的人 你得像他们那样思考
You want to catch a Robinson, you need to think like a Robinson.
我和他们一起生活了七个月
I lived with those people for seven months.
你要想理解他们的行为
You want to know what makes them tick,
就来问我
you talk to me.
我们怎么去那颗行星?
So how are we gonna get to the planet?
不知道 坐木星号♥下去?
I don't know. Fly down in a Jupiter?
要是我们知道怎么开木星号♥的话 你这个主意倒是不错
Yeah, that would be really great if either of us knew how to fly a Jupiter.
好吧 那我们寻求帮助
Okay, so we get help.
他们会需要帮助
They're going to need help.
有些事罗宾逊一家不会做或不愿做
There are things the Robinsons can't or won't do,
所以他们依靠别人的专业技能
so they rely on the expertise of others.
找到唐韦斯特
Find Don West.
找到渡边一家人
Find the Watanabes.
这两个孩子早晚会去找他们
The kids will show up there sooner or later.
他们的父母呢?
What about the parents?
我们还是没找到约翰和莫伦
We still haven't been able to locate John or Maureen.
注意力放在孩子身上
Focus on the kids.
长官
Sir,
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
什么事?
What is it?
有人用维克托达尔的密♥码♥进入了 垃圾处理系统
Victor Dhar's codes were used to access the refuse system.
这有什么大惊小怪的?
Why does that matter?
维克托达尔不在坚毅号♥上
Victor Dhar's not on the Resolute.
但他儿子在
But his son is.
派人去垃圾压缩舱
Send a team to the compactor.
立刻
Now.
潘尼 威尔 听到了吗?
Penny, Will, do you guys copy?
-你们到底在哪儿? -朱迪!
-Seriously guys, where are you? Judy!
嘿!萨曼莎
Um, hey- Hey, Sam.
我听到了广播…
I heard the announcement about. . .
我知道 一定是个大误会
Uh, yeah, I'm sure it's just a big, uh, misunderstanding.
我妈妈说…
My mom says I'm--
我不能再和你们说话
I'm not supposed to talk to you guys anymore.
没关系 我理解
Yeah, it's okay. I understand.
问题是
The thing is,
我并不总是听他们的
I don't always listen like I'm supposed to.
我怎么才能帮上忙?
How can I help?
潘尼!干什么?
-Penny! What the hell? -Hi. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
嗨 对不起 我也不想吓到你
我不停地呼叫你们!
I've been calling you like crazy!
我知道 我把我们的对讲机砸碎了
Yeah, I know. I smashed our radios.
你就没想到先和我说一声?
Did you think maybe to call me before you did that?
是啊 但我们不得不把对讲机砸了啊
Yes, but can I refer you back to the whole smashing of the radios thing?
威尔呢?
Okay- Where's Will?
嗨 朱迪
Hi, Judy.
可能我们得谈谈
Yeah, we should probably talk.
我不明白去那个行星的光环
I don't understand. How is getting to that ring
怎么能救稻草人
going to help Scarecrow?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他是从那里来的
Maybe it's where he's from.
那是他的家乡?
Like his home?
这是我的猜测
Yeah, I guess.
为了你的猜测 你就赌上一切?
You're willing to risk everything on "I guess"?
我们还能怎么办?
What else are we supposed to do?
不 对不起 不
No, I'm sorry, no.
-太危险 -对谁太危险?
-It's too dangerous. -For who?
对我们所有人
For all of us.
机器人对我们总是有求必应
The robot's always done whatever we've asked.
不管多么危险 他始终帮助我们
No matter how dangerous, he has been there.
从不要求任何回报
And he's never asked us for anything.
直到现在
Until now.
我们需要这么做
We need to do this.
我们至少应该试试 因为…
We have to at least try, because. . .
因为 这是朋友之间
because that's what friends do. . .
应该做的
for each other.
不能只是单方面的
It can't just be a one-way street.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
怎么样?
Anything?
在这里你很安全
You'll be safe here.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表