剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
嗯 有四个人
Yeah. There's four of them.
一位老师 一位医生 殖民代表的儿子
A teacher, a doctor, the colonial rep's son
还有他的一个朋友 一个女孩
and a friend of his, a girl.
潘尼?
Penny?
他们怎么说?
What did they say?
他们在讨论准备某个
They're talking about preparations for something called
叫结构修复的事
a structural amendment.
那是什么意思?
What is that?
不管是什么 都涉及爆♥炸♥
Whatever it is, it requires explosives.
So. . .
当人类的肢体被感染了
When a human limb is infected,
外科医生会做什么来挽救躯干?
what does the surgeon do to save the rest of the body?
他们不会因为我们连接着那条走廊
They're not gonna blast us into space just 'cause we're connected to that hallway.
就把我们轰进太空的
我们冷静下来吧
Let's all just settle down.
我敢肯定他们还是试着先救我们
I'm sure they're still trying to get to us first.
但是那边真的有人可以做到吗?
But is there anyone over there who could actually succeed?
潘尼
Penny. . .
如果你妈妈在这儿 她会怎么做?
what would your mom do if she were here?
我怎么知道?
How am I supposed to know? She's the genius. I'm just her daughter.
她才是天才 我只是她女儿
听着 你或许不是最优秀的罗宾逊
Look, you may not be the best Robinson,
但你是我们唯一拥有的罗宾逊
but you're the only Robinson we've got.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
你与生俱来
It's in your blood.
好吧
Okay.
像我妈妈一样思考
Um. . . Think like my mom.
她会
She would. . .
从新的视角观察这个情况
look at the situation from a new perspective.
我确实听她这么说过
I've actually heard her say that.
真的?好的
Really? Okay. Um. . .
她会
She would. . .
后退
step back
然后说一些
and see something. . .
一些我
something that I. . .
不…
-don't. . . Penny. Are you there?
潘尼 你在那里吗?我是唐
-It's Don. Don?
-唐?感谢上帝 -嘿 孩子
-Thank God. Hey, kiddo.
让你了解一下 我正在处理这件事
Just want to let you know, I'm on the case.
等等 你一直都在这里吗?
Wait. You been up here the whole time?
-算是吧 -你都不来看我吗?
-Possibly. -You didn't check up on me?
我是太空船上无人陪同的未成年人
I'm an unaccompanied minor running through a spaceship.
我尊重你的独♥立♥?
I value your independence?
唐 这很严肃
Uh, Don, this is- This is serious.
我需要你诚实地告诉我
I need you to tell me honestly. Are they--
他们会为了救这艘船而牺牲我们吗?
Are they going to sacrifice us to save the ship?
如果他们必须这么做的话 是的
If they have to, yeah, they will.
但是听着 我正在去见负责人的路上
But look, I'm on my way to see the people in charge right now,
所以你必须告诉我点什么
so you gotta give me something.
-什么? -你们那儿有什么?
-Like what? -What do you got in there?
房♥间里有什么?
-What's in the room? -Um. . . Desks,
桌子
椅子 显微镜 学校用品
chairs, microscopes, school supplies.
光有椅子和桌子还不行 其他的呢?
Chairs and desks aren't going to cut it. What else?
有一箱上课用的研究样品
There's a box full of research samples we use for class.
等等 箱子有滑轮
Wait, wait, wait! Is it on wheels, double orange stripes along the base,
底部有两条橙色线条
-大概一米二高吗? -对
-about four feet tall? -Yeah.
就是这个 我需要你把那个箱子清空
Okay, that's it. I need you to empty that box.
干什么用?
What for?
因为如果你们能进去 我可以救你们的命
Because if you can get inside of it, I can save your lives.
好吧
All right. . .
我去见领导了 祝我好运
I'm going in. Wish me luck.
全体注意 0249…
Maintenance personnel zero-two-four-nine. . .
打扰一下 船长?
Excuse me. Captain?
回这里来
-Hey, wait! -Sir! Stop!
我是唐韦斯特 我有办法
I'm Don West. I have an idea.
不管你是哪个区的 回去
Wherever you've been assigned, get back.
船舱另一边的被困人员
Those four people on the other side of the hull,
-我能救 -我们有小队
-I can get them out. -We got a team looking for another way in.
正在想办法进去
比我们期望的时间要长 但是他们还有机会
Taking longer than we hoped, but they have a chance.
渺茫的机会
Yeah, well it's a lousy chance.
我知道 所有人都知道
I know it. Everybody here knows it.
-我们在浪费时间 -你的计划是什么?
-We're wasting time. -So, what's your plan?
教室里的样品箱?
The sample box in the classroom?
AB996系列?
The A-B-996 series? They're airtight and temperature controlled.
箱子是密封且可控温的
-所以? -所以如果他们到箱子里去
-So? -So if they get inside of it,
-我们能去接他们 -接他们?
-someone can pick them up. -Pick them up?
用木星号♥ 是的 箱子漂浮在太空中的话
In a Jupiter. Yes, as the box floats through space.
那些样品箱不是为了真空设计的
Those sample crates weren't designed for the vacuum of space.
的确 它们不是为此设计的
Correct. They weren't designed for it, but funny enough, they handle well.
但有趣的是 它们承受得住
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
我就是知道
I just do.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
凭良心我做不到为了一个 不确定成功与否的绝望计划
I can't in good conscience put a Jupiter into the path of active debris
把木星号♥送进飘着残骸的轨道
for a desperate plan with absolutely no proof that it would work.
那你的良心在哪儿?
Then where is your conscience? Because right now, can't really see it.
因为现在 还真看不到
滚出我的舰桥
Leave my bridge.
好的 听着
Okay, listen.
我知道可以成功的原因是
The reason I know it works
因为我用那种箱子
is because I used some of those units
往殖民地运输过三十六块神户牛排
to transport 36 Kobe steaks to the colony.
我♥干♥过三四次
I did it three, four times.
好吧 其实是七次 但这不是重点
Okay, seven times but that's not the point.
重点是那些牛排保持了新鲜
The point is that those steaks stayed fresh.
神户牛排?
-Kobe steaks? -Melt in your mouth like butter.
在嘴里像黄油一样融化
所以 你是…
So, you're. . .
是的!我是走私犯
Yes! I'm a smuggler.
好吧 我说出来了 我是走私犯
There. I said it. I'm a smuggler.
船长 这可以成功的 相信我
Captain, it's going to work. Believe me.
你可以用木星号♥
You can have your Jupiter,
但是如果腐蚀到达进气平台…
but if that corrosion reaches the intake vent--
别担心 他们会出来的
Don't worry. They'll be out.
好的 潘尼 我们开始吧!
Okay, Penny, we're in business!
现在储物箱需要助推器 这样当他们启动爆♥炸♥时
Now the storage box needs a propellant to direct it away from the wreckage
箱子可以远离残骸
when they trigger the explosives.
唐 我们有个新问题
Don, we have another problem.
什么问题?
What kind of a problem?
箱子里只能装三个人
Only three of us fit in the box.
你在这里这么久
So all the time you were down here, did you ever think maybe this is it?
有没有想过 或许一生就这样了呢?
无法到达半人马座阿尔法星
Alpha Centauri's out of reach and maybe this place would have to be home?
或许只能在这里安家?
这是我们讨论过的问题
It was something we discussed.
人的复原能力很强
People are really quite resilient.
前一两个月 他们很崩溃 这可以理解
First month or two they're on edge, understandably.
每一个转角都有一种新的生命形态
Around every corner was a new form of life,
一个新的挑战
a new challenge.
一年后 他们意识到每个人 都只是在生活
But here we are, less than a year later and everyone was just living.
我们建立围栏保障自身安全
We put up fences to keep us safe,
保护我们远离…
-to protect us from the. . .
陌生之物 所以我想 某种程度上 这里就像家一样
. . . unfamiliar, so I guess in a way it's just like home.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
怎么了 亲爱的?
What is it, honey?
那些马
The horses.
有什么东西让它们很激动
Something's got them on edge.
我想是某种动物吧
I think it's some kind of animal.
阿德勒 你知道那些是什么吗?
Oh! Adler, do you know what those are?
科学家说它们大部分是食腐动物
Scientists say they're scavengers, mostly.
安全标杆能确保它们无法靠近
Posts keep them away.
安全防线已关闭
Security perimeter deactivated.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表