剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
. . . 1-9-1-6.
…1916
靠近运输船:坚毅号♥
Approaching transport vessel: Resolute.
识别码 6121916
Identification 6-1-2-1-9-1-6.
好了 各位 醒醒
All right, everyone, wake up.
系好安全带
Strap in.
我们成功了
We made it.
无意冒犯 不过能听到其他人的声音真好
No offense, but it will be nice to hear other people's voices.
我要吃冰淇淋 要吃好多好多
I want ice cream. I want a lot of ice cream.
这么说不太对 只要不是种出来的 或者脱水食物 我都想吃
Actually, no. I want any food that cannot be farmed or rehydrated.
你呢 威尔? 要回学校了开心不?
Hey, what about you, Will? You excited to go back to school?
是啊 开心
Uh, yeah. Sure.
怎么回事?
Excuse me?
你是谁 你对我的傻弟弟做了什么?
Who are you and what have you done with my nerdy brother?
嘿!快来看!
Hey! Check it out. Wow.
真为你们感到高兴
Super happy for you guys.
坚毅号♥ 这里是木星2号♥ 请进
Resolute, this is Jupiter 2. Come in.
坚毅号♥ 这里是木星2号♥ 请进
Resolute, this is Jupiter 2. Come in.
无线电可能被雷暴破坏了
Maybe the radio got damaged by the lightning storm.
没事 他们应该已经看到我们了
It doesn't matter. They'll have seen us by now.
我不明白 坚毅号♥怎么会在这儿?
I just don't understand. What is the Resolute doing here?
肯定也被拉进裂缝里了 和我们一样
It must have got pulled into the rift, same as us.
是没错 可他们还有动力
But they have power. They should have been on their way to Alpha Centauri by now.
他们本该在去 半人马座阿尔法星的路上了
你觉得他们没有一直在找我们
You don't think they've been looking for us this whole time.
要真是这样 我们得写好多感谢信了
If so, we have a lot of thank-you cards to write.
好了 等我信♥号♥♥ 开始对接程序
Okay. On my signal, initiate docking procedure.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
看看你
Hm. Look at you.
你是不是很期待见到某位16岁男性?
You excited to see a certain sixteen-year-old of the male persuasion?
如果你说的是维贾伊 那我不期待
If you're talking about Vijay, the answer's no.
他把我甩了 你忘了吗?
He dumped me. Remember?
没错 但后来你又甩了他
Yeah, but then you dumped him.
好吧 我们分分合合了好多次
Okay. We did a lot of dumping.
但愿你说的不是字面意思
I really hope you're not talking about what it sounds like.
-嘿!等等!我来了 -不行!
Hey! Wait up! I'm coming.
你得在床上躺着 直到疼痛消失
No! No! Hey, hey! You are on bed rest until the parenthesia wears off.
怎么?还不让人伸腿吗?
What? Can't a man stretch his legs?
让伸腿 但得等腿能用
Yes, but a man has to be able to use them first.
当然能用 又没…
I can use them. It's not--
-你没事吧? -我只是想后退一下 嗯
-You okay? -I'm just gonna stay back.
好的 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
拉迪克来接史密斯之前 得有人看着她
Someone should watch Smith until Radic picks her up.
好吧 有一个条件
Okay, fine. Just one condition.
要是你们有人遇到家畜迁徙 别告诉黛比
If any of you run into livestock migration, not a word about Debbie.
让她碰到 就全归她了
She's a finders-keepers-type situation.
我知道我们提前庆祝了 你想让我说什么?
I know we celebrated ahead of time. What do you want me to tell you?
我想这就是行程的终点了
I guess this is the end of the road.
我觉得把我关七个月可算不上服刑
I don't suppose keeping me locked up for seven months counts as time served.
肯定的
Not one bit.
有那个必要吗?
Are those really necessary?
我会告诉当局怎么找到你
I'll tell the authorities where to find you.
我知道我没资格提要求
I know I'm not in a position to ask for anything,
但是如果你决定要说起我
but when you decide what to say about me,
我希望你能记得我的好
I hope you remember all the good I've done.
你的好根本弥补不了你做的坏事
It doesn't even come close to making up for the bad.
拜托了 莫伦
Come on, Maureen.
我们每个人都有好有坏
There's a little good and bad in all of us.
人非圣贤
Nobody's hands are completely clean.
你也一样
Not even yours.
你有什么要说的吗?
-There something you want to say? -I know you're the kind of woman
我知道你是一个
愿意付出一切保护所爱的女人
who would do whatever's necessary to protect the ones she loves.
你我之间唯一的区别
The only difference between you and me
就是我只爱我自己
is the only one I love is myself.
你要是真的爱你自己 就别再装成
If you really loved yourself, you'd stop pretending
别人的样子
to be someone you're not.
祝你好运 史密斯医生
Good luck, Dr. Smith.
杰西卡哈雷斯
Jessica Harris.
管你是谁
Whoever you are.
我的马丁尼里加两颗橄榄
I'll have two olives in my martini.
你在干什么 琼?
What are you doing, June? -Having fun.
找点乐子
妈妈说了 没她同意我们不能来这儿
Mom said we're not allowed without permission.
我们可以用那些吗?
Are we allowed to use those?
妈妈不会知道的
Mom doesn't need to know.
孩子们?
Girls?
怎么…不要再往前一步 琼
Ow! What is going--
-Not one more step, June.
我要你看着她
I want you to look at her!
看着她!
Look at her!
我要让你看看你给她带来的痛苦
I want you to see the pain you've caused.
净化中
Decontamination in progress.
我们应该把虚拟轨打下来
We should hit the virtual track.
在比跑步机还长的跑道上跑步挺好的
Be nice to run on something longer than a treadmill.
也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
净化即将完成 五 四…
Decontamination complete in five, four. . .
能再见到大家真是太好了 博史 直子 还有维克托
It'll be good to see everyone again. Hiroki. Naoko. Even Victor.
一 坚毅号♥进入完成
. . . one. Resolute access granted.
欢迎会到此为止了
Huh. Well, so much for the welcoming committee.
最后一个到食堂的人要洗衣服!
Who cares? Last one to the dining hall has laundry duty!
等等!我才不要碰你的内♥裤♥!
Wait! I'm not touching any of your underwear!
-要我制止他们吗? -不用了
-Want me to go get them? -No.
我好久没见他们这么开心了
I haven't seen them this excited in a while.
食堂不远 我们等会儿过去 唐?
The dining hall's not far. We'll catch up.
嗯
Don? Yeah.
看来B甲板已经被清空 等待修复了
It looks like this part of B-Deck has been evacuated for repairs.
可能让殖民者们转移阵地了
Probably relocated the colonists, so we're gonna head to the other side.
-所以我们要去另一边 -明白
Copy that. Slow down. You eat way too fast.
慢点 你吃太快了
嘿 你应该被铐起来的
Hey, you're supposed to be cuffed.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
别动我东西
Stop going through my stuff.
找到了
Ah! There you are.
扎克瑞史密斯医生
Dr. Zachary Smith.
你该告诉我你已经找到这个了 唐
You should have told me you found this, Don.
为什么要和你说你已经知道的事?
What's the point of telling you something you know?
我们可是伙伴啊
-We're supposed to be partners.
我们不是伙伴
We're not partners.
我们只是两个有着共同利益的人
We're just two people with a mutually beneficial pact
不插足对方的事
to stay out of each other's way.
抓着我的把柄叫不插足我的事吗?
Is holding onto incriminating evidence staying out of my way?
我以折磨人为生 唐
I ruin people for a living, Don,
而且非常擅长
and I make a very good living.
懂了吗?
Are we clear?
很好
Good.
要是有人找我 就说我看书正入迷
If anyone calls to check up on me, I'm curled up with a good book.
哦?你觉得这样说别人能信?
Yeah? You think that's a good idea?
我敢肯定总有人知道 你不是真正的史密斯医生
Pretty sure someone out there knows you're not the real Dr. Smith.
无须担心别人知道什么 真正可怕的是他们能证明什么
Never worry about what someone knows.
Only what they can prove.
快点!吃午饭了!
Hurry up, slowpokes!
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom! Dad!
嗯?怎么了?
Yeah? What is it?
♪ Some people call me the space cowboy ♪
孩子们 回木星号♥去
♪ Yeah. . . ♪ Kids, go back to the Jupiter.
-但我们才… -没有商量的余地 快去
But we-- -It's not a discussion. Go.
♪ Some people call me Maurice ♪
要转移阵地 你不能留下这样的烂摊子
♪ 'Cause I speak. . . ♪ For relocation you don't leave things looking like this.
我是莫伦罗宾逊 请回话
Victor, this is Maureen Robinson. Come in.
博史 我是莫伦 你能听到吗?
Hiroki, this is Maureen. Can you hear me?
好
Okay.
在东甲板上有一个系统入口
There's a system portal on the East Deck.
我可以在这里打开集成数据库
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表