剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
他们在这里也很安全
They'll be safe here.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 现在怎么办?
Okay, what now?
如果爸爸妈妈在 他们会让我们权衡利弊
If Mom and Dad were here they would tell us to do pros and cons,
但我就不浪费时间了 因为这一次 弊太多了
but I'm going to save us some time because there's just too many cons with this one.
-朱迪… -再说 他们反正不在
-Judy. . . -And because they're not here,
所以我说了算
whatever I say goes.
-朱迪 -我要说
-Judy. -And I say that
如果我们这么做 我们得好好计划一下
if we're gonna do this we're gonna need one heck of a plan.
朱迪
Judy.
等等
Wait.
什么?
What?
但我有个问题 你说爸爸妈妈不在
Okay. I have a question, though. You said that Mom and Dad weren't here.
他们去哪儿了?
Where did they go?
不会太久
It shouldn't be too much longer.
看见坚毅号♥ 就关灯
Hey, when we see the Resolute turn off your lights.
最好不让他们知道我们来了
Probably better if they don't know we're coming.
好
Okay.
你想谈谈吗?
So do you want to talk about it?
谈什么?
About what?
这个明显的问题
The elephant in the maintenance pod.
关于
About. . . what Hastings told you I did
哈斯丁斯说我做了一些事
为了让威尔具备资格
to get Will to qualify.
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
但你认为我做错了
But you think I made a mistake.
你从不犯错
You don't make mistakes.
你做出了一个判断
You made a judgment call.
而你质疑我的判断
And you're questioning my judgment.
你不质疑吗?
Aren't you?
看看我们现在的处境
I mean, look at where we are.
不管怎样吧 我怎么想不重要
Anyway, look, it doesn't matter what I think.
可是…
But, uh. . .
朱迪当时在场
Judy was there.
他都听见了
She heard it all.
她怎么说?
What did she say?
她没说话
She didn't.
我觉得你应该知道
I just thought you should know.
什么情况?
Whoa. What the hell was that?
天呐
Whoa! Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my. . .
什么?
What?
-我停不下来! -坚持!
-I can't stop! -Hold on!
约翰!
John!
约翰!
John!
我在你身后
Right behind you!
-该死 -该死!
-Damn!
坚持住!
Hang on!
不行了 约翰!
I can't stop!
警报:危险温度
Warning, temperature critical.
快
Come on.
快呀
Come on.
就差一点了
Almost there.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
小心!
-Come on!
坚持一下!
Hang on!
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yes.
你呢?
You?
没事
Yeah.
我们这是在哪儿?
Where are we?
偏离航线好几公里了
We're miles off course.
你的燃料够我们回去吗?
Do you- Do you have enough fuel to get us back?
警报:燃料12%
Warning, fuel level at twelve percent.
够
Yeah.
当然够
Yeah, sure.
我们会没事的
Yeah, we're gonna be fine.
Okay.
我觉得
Okay, so the way I see it, if we're going to get Robot
要送机器人和稻草人去琥珀行星
and Scarecrow down to the Amber Planet,
-我们得劫持一架木星号♥ -不
-we're gonna need to hijack a Jupiter. -No.
潘尼 我们不能劫持木星号♥
Penny, we're not gonna hijack a Jupiter.
你说的对 不好意思 我们得偷一架木星号♥
You're right, sorry. We're gonna need to steal a Jupiter.
借用 应该是借用 我们得事先征得同意
Borrow. The term is borrow, as in we have to ask permission first.
好吧 可是谁疯了
Okay, but who's crazy enough
会把自己的木星号♥借给一群孩子?
to let a bunch of kids borrow their Jupiter?
几点了?
What time is it?
12点03分 怎么了?
12:03. Why?
午饭时间了
It's lunch time.
都这时候了 你还想着午饭?
All this going on and that's all you can think about?
萨曼莎 你能带我去餐厅吗?
Samantha, can you get me to the dining hall?
当然
Sure thing.
(C甲板东侧楼梯井见)
-嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我们共同经历了一次死里逃生
We shared an intimate near-death experience
你就给我一个“嘿”?
and all I get is a "hey"?
抱歉
Sorry.
你的胳膊肘碰到了…
Your elbow has boldly gone where no man has--
我得走了 抱歉
-I have to go. I'm sorry. -You haven't seen Penny, have you?
你看见潘尼了吗?
最近没有
Uh. . . No, not recently.
糟糕
That's too bad.
你喜欢她 是不是?
You like her, don't you?
不是 我们只是朋友
No, we're just friends.
你♥爸♥爸呢?
What about your father?
他喜欢她吗?
Does he like her?
他并不认识她
He doesn't really know her.
对
Right,
因为他还在那颗行星上
because he's still down on the planet,
暂时回不来
hasn't been quite able to get back up here yet.
他可能运气不错
He's probably lucky.
那一趟旅行可不容易呢
It's not an easy trip to make.
木星号♥有时候…
Those Jupiters can be so. . .
非常不可靠
. . . unpredictable.
不过你很走运 眼下我有不小的影响力
Fortunately for you, I happen to have a lot of pull at the moment.
你一定听说罗宾逊一家都干了什么了
I'm sure you've heard what the Robinsons have done, so. . .
也许 如果你帮我们找到他们
maybe if you help us find them
我可以替你为爸爸美言几句
I can put in a good word for Daddy.
确保他
Make sure he gets on one of the more, you know, predictable flights.
旅途平安
你没事吧?
You okay?
你好像没胃口了
Looks like you lost your appetite.
我稍后再吃
I think I'll just save it for later.
这样可能最好
It's probably best.
回头见
Talk soon.
他没事吧?
Is he gonna be okay?
我妹妹在尽全力帮我们
My sisters are doing everything they can to help us.
那是什么?
What is that?
他是这样受的伤?
Is that how he got hurt?
不
No.
我们不能看他死
We're not gonna let him die.
嘿 别往下看 明白吗?
Hey, don't look down, okay?
我说什么来着?这里到处都是摄像头
What did I just say? There's cameras everywhere.
把你的平板电脑拿出来 假装我不在
Just pull out your tablet and pretend I'm not here.
你们干的那些事 是真的吗?
So is it, um. . .
不是
is it true what you guys did? No.
也可以算是真的吧 但我们有很好的理由
Okay, yeah, actually, sort of, but we had a really good reason,
现在没时间解释
and I kinda don't have time to explain that right now.
我只是需要你帮忙
So, I just need to ask your help.
帮忙干什么?
What kind of help?
让我们借用你的木星号♥
The kind where you let us borrow your Jupiter.
借个铅笔
You borrow a pencil, Penny.
借件衣服还差不多
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表