剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Will, can you hear me?
那个杂音 只有外星引擎开启的时候才会响
That noise. That only happens when the alien engine gets turned on.
哈斯丁斯现在就要走了
Hastings is trying to leave now.
我来不及烧穿这面墙了
I'm not gonna be able to burn through this ceiling in time.
还有一个方法进去
There's another way in.
什么?
What's that?
从门进去
The door.
带我们去半人马座阿尔法星
Take us to Alpha Centauri.
带我们去半人马座阿尔法星
Take us to Alpha Centauri.
威尔罗宾逊
Will Robinson.
他应该不记得他才对
He shouldn't even be able to remember him anymore.
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
大多数人都这么以为
Common misunderstanding.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
带我们去半人马座阿尔法星
-Take us to Alpha Centauri.
威尔罗宾逊
Will Robinson.
带我们去半人马座阿尔法星
-Take us to Alpha Centauri.
威尔罗宾逊
Will Robinson.
掌控方向 带我们去
Put your hand on the control and take us there.
停下 你会弄坏它的
Stop, you're breaking him.
威尔罗宾逊
Will Robinson.
-Heh! Wow!
我们合作得真是天衣无缝
We make a really good team.
莫伦 我…
Maureen, I--
我来扶着你
I've got you. I've got you.
No. No, no, no, no.
Okay.
我们来得太迟了吗?
Are we too late?
不知道
I can't tell.
你听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
动了!它没事!你没事 没事了
There! He's okay! You're okay. It's okay.
木星二号♥停在61号♥口 急救人员准备
Jupiter 2 docking at bay 61.
Emergency personnel standing by.
威尔来了
Will is here.
威尔来了
Will is here. Okay?
我想阻止哈斯丁斯
Hey. I tried to stop Hastings.
是吗?我们也想
Yeah? So did we.
好了 小伙子
Okay, big guy.
帮把手?
A little help here?
威尔
你没事了
You're okay.
阿德勒和你在一起吗?
Isn't Adler with you?
他被雷暴击中了
He got caught in the lightning.
你没事吧?
You okay?
Hey.
没有你他不肯走
He wouldn't leave without you.
我们按照你说的做了
We did what you asked.
稻草人及时进入了圆环
Scarecrow made it to the ring in time, but I don't know what happened,
但我不知道发生了什么
现在它们有一队人马在往这里来
and now there's an army of them headed this way.
莫伦
Maureen!
约翰
John. We need to get away from here as fast as possible.
我们得尽快离开这里
是啊 我觉得 我们能逃出来的唯一原因就是
Yeah, I think the only reason we made it out is because
我们不再是他们的目标了
we're not the thing they want.
它们想拿回自己的引擎
They want their engine.
现在或许就是 我们让它物尽其用的时刻了
Well, maybe it's time we finally used it for what's it's for.
请带我们去半人马座阿尔法星
Please take us to Alpha Centauri.
不行
No.
是一个新词
It's a new word.
-我觉得它只是喜欢这么说 -危险
-I think he just likes saying it. Danger.
等等 去半人马座阿尔法星 为什么危险?
Wait, why would taking us to Alpha Centauri be dangerous?
一旦外星引擎被启动
Once the alien engine's activated,
太空洞要多久会打开?
how long does the hole in space open for?
我不知道
I don't know.
有足够的时间 让机器人跟着我们穿过裂缝吗?
Long enough for the robots to follow us through the Rift?
莫伦 我们不能带着 那些玩意儿去殖民地
Maureen, we can't lead those things to the colony.
不行 我们得在这里解决
No, we have to end this here.
要怎么做?
How do we do that?
我们让机器人登船
We let the robots board the ship.
-我们就在引擎室… -它们走了
-Bring the engine right up. . . -Oh, God, sorry.
-你能把这个做完吗? -可以 谢谢
-Can you finish this one? -Yeah, thank you.
诱饵来了
Here comes the bait.
好的 把走廊空出来
Okay, let's keep the hallways cleared.
只要没人挡它们的路 就不会有人受伤
As long as nobody's in their way, nobody's going to get hurt.
这些东西目的非常明确
These things are singularly focused,
所以它们肯定会直接来这里拿引擎
they're gonna come right here for this engine, once they get in this room--
它们一进这个房♥间
-我们就把它们一网打尽 -计划就是这样 来吧
-We'll crush 'em like tinfoil. -That's the plan. Come on.
注意了 坚毅号♥成员
Attention Resolute crew,
十分钟后将接触外星敌人
ten minutes to contact with the alien hostiles.
好的 来吧 大家快点
Okay, come on, let's hurry up.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
阿德勒刚刚为了救稻草人而牺牲
Adler just died trying to save Scarecrow
现在却轮到我们
and here we are,
试图摧毁上百个稻草人
trying to destroy a hundred Scarecrows.
上百个他
A hundred of him.
他是独一无二的
There's only one of him.
是特别的
He's special.
也许稻草人也很特别
Maybe Scarecrow was special too.
或许吧 但我们不知道你走后 稻草人发生了什么
Maybe, but we don't know what happened to Scarecrow after you left.
我们只知道 它在那艘想攻击我们的飞船上
For all we know, he's on that ship coming to attack us.
我不确定这样做是对的
I'm not sure this is the right thing to do.
我们必须得保护自己
We have to protect ourselves.
八分钟后接触
Eight minutes to contact.
我们一定要奋斗到最后一刻
Hey. We're gonna work until the last second,
我必须盯着安保室的监视器
so I need eyes on the security office camera feed.
一旦机器人登船
Once the robots board, I want to know when they're 500 meters from this spot.
我要清楚知道 它们何时距离这里500米
妈妈 我可以做这件事
Mom, I can do it.
-安吉拉得留在这里 -好的 很好 好主意
-Angela needs to stay here. -Okay. Great. Good idea.
威尔 快来!
Okay. Will, come on!
好的 机器人 跟上
Okay. Robot, come on.
好的 妈妈 我们到监控室了
Okay, Mom, we're in the surveillance room.
-现在什么情况? -我们还没准备好
-How's it going? -We're still not ready.
-“我们”是指“唐” -我可以给你争取一点时间
-You said "we" but you mean "Don. " -I can buy you some time.
朱迪 搭把手
Judy, give me a hand.
一分钟后接触
One minute to contact.
约翰 一分钟不够
John, I need more than a minute.
确保你的口袋里没有金属
Make sure you haven't got any metal in your pockets.
任何进入电磁场的金属都会被粉碎
Any metal caught in the EMF field will get crushed.
(格兰特凯利 命运之神号♥)
他会为你骄傲的
He'd be proud of you.
你知道吗 我们快失踪一年了
You know, it's been almost a year since we went missing.
不知道半人马座阿尔法星 有没有墙记录我们的名字
I wonder if there's a wall with our name on it on Alpha Centauri.
咱们给他们一个惊吓怎么样?
What do you say we give them one hell of a surprise?
警告:监控失效
Alert: Surveillance failure.
什么?糟了 它们去哪儿了?
What? No. Where did they go?
肯定是它们扰乱的监视器信♥号♥♥
They must be jamming the cameras.
这太不公平了
That's not fair.
潘尼 告诉我 它们还有多远?潘尼?
Penny, talk to me. How close are they? Penny?
我之后和你说
Let me call you back.
现在有个任务
I have one job.
我们走!
Let's go!
72% 能量还不够
Seventy-two percent. Still not enough power.
有人怀念不管做什么事 时间都绰绰有余的日子吗?
Anyone else remember what it felt like to have enough time to do anything?
我以为我们的目的是要它们跟着我们
I thought we wanted them to follow us.
它们会跟上来的
They will.
去门那里 快
Hurry.
动态感应也不起作用了
Motion sensors aren't working either.
电脑不是总会亲切地告诉你
Don't computers always want to tell you
有什么东西坏掉了吗?
when something's broken in a really friendly voice?
电脑 那些机器人破坏了什么?
Computer, what are the robots breaking?
G22隔门被破坏
Bulkhead door G22 breached.
G23隔门被破坏
Bulkhead door G23 breached.
-G24隔门… -妈妈
-Bulkhead door G24. . . Mom,
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表