剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
我们冲向弯道顶点 然后减速 然后再加速冲出
We head for the apex of the turn then slow down before accelerating out of it.
-不行 过不去了 -我行 潘尼!看我的!
-No, we're not gonna make it. Turn! -I got it, Penny! I got it!
怎么了?
What happened?
没拐过去
We didn't make the turn.
现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
保持冷静
We stay calm.
开门 姑娘们 开门
It's over now, girls. Open the door.
不 别开
-No, don't, don't.
听着
Hey. Open up. Hey.
没事
It's gonna be okay.
安保小队 我们拦住了 罗宾逊家的两个孩子 请待命
Security team, we have the Robinsons on site. Standby.
出来!
Step out!
快点
Let's go. Let's go. -Sir, the scarecrow, it's here.
长官 稻草人 在这儿
你不必这样
Hey, look you don't have to do this.
你让我别无选择
You leave me no choice.
什么?
What?
只有一只胳膊
-It's just an arm, sir.
金蝉脱壳
It was a shell game.
他们到底在哪儿?
Where the hell are they?
警报:所有小队 所有安保小队
Alert all teams. All security teams.
计划成功了 没有卫兵
The plan worked. No guards.
允许访问
Access granted.
哈喽 威尔
Hello, Will.
你怎么知道我们会来?
How'd you know we'd be here?
因为如果是我 也会来这儿
Because it's where I would have gone.
哪里也不如家 是不是?
No place like home, right?
我是阿德勒 抓住他们了
This is Adler. I've got them.
还有木星号♥
Jupiter 2.
稍等 现在派人过去
Standby. -Personnel on its way. -Will. . .
离开机器人远一点
I need you to step away from the robot.
不
No.
不 你们俩 都住手
No, both of you, stop.
拜托了!
Stop, please!
我不知道你觉得自己是在干什么
I don't know what you think you're doing, Will,
但我不能让你带走 我们活下去的唯一希望
but I cannot let you take away our only hope of survival.
我没有!
I'm not!
-那你是干什么? -你还不明白?
-Then what are you doing? -Can't you see?
他要死了
He's dying.
你觉得你能救他?
You think you can save him?
对 我救过他
I've done it before.
听着 坚毅号♥还没做好启航准备呢
Look, the Resolute isn't even ready to leave yet.
等其他殖民者都上了船
By the time the rest of the colonists are on board,
我们也回来了
we'll be back.
你们不用等我们
You won't have to wait for us,
-我们不会给任何人造成危险 -生活从来不按计划进行
-and we won't put anyone else in danger. -Life never goes according to plan, Will.
我们俩都很清楚
We both know that, all too well.
你说你希望能和稻草人作朋友
You said you wished you and Scarecrow could have been friends.
现在 你有机会表现出朋友的态度
Well, now's your chance to act like one.
我们不能只想着这些机器 威尔
We have to think beyond these machines, Will.
我们面临的是人类的存亡
We're talking about the survival of the human race.
可是他们呢?
What about their race?
如果你让我在你朋友 和我的亲人之间选择
If you're asking me to choose between the survival of your friend and my family,
我选我的亲人
I choose my family. . .
我相信你也会这么选
and I believe you'd do the same.
我真的很抱歉 威尔
I am truly sorry about this, Will.
不!阻止他们!
No! Stop, no!
不!机器人!
No! Robot!
你们无路可跑了
There's nowhere else to go.
到此为止
It ends here.
不!
No!
不!
No!
救他
Help.
亲人
Family.
救他 本阿德勒
Help. Ben Adler.
救他 本阿德勒
Help, Ben Adler.
本 拿你的电磁场装置 快用它!本!
Ben, get your EMF device. Use it.
本!
Ben!
救他 本阿德勒
Help, Ben Adler.
帮我抬他上船
Help me get him on board.
快!机器人!
Come on! Robot!
去吧 威尔罗宾逊
No. Will Robinson.
我不离开你 站起来 反抗!
I'm not leaving you. You have to get up. You have to fight back!
再不走就走不了了!
If we're gonna go, we go now!
救他 朋友
Help. Friend.
我们要追他们吗?
Should we go after them?
不
No.
我们需要的我们都得到了
We have everything we need.
卡莫尔船长 我是哈斯丁斯
Captain Kamal, this is Hastings.
我们有足够的水
We have enough water.
该出发了
It's time to leave.
约翰 看
John, look.
警报:燃料剩余百分之一
Fuel level at one percent. . .
是木星2号♥
It's the Jupiter 2.
他们去哪儿?
Where are they going?
-我们顾不上了 燃料不够 -可是如果…
-We haven't got enough fuel to find out. -But what if there's--
我们没有分身术
We can't be at two places at once.
入口阀门要关闭了 这是我们回去唯一的途径
The intake valve is closing, it's our only way back in.
-燃料储备降至最低 -冷静
Fuel at minimum. Hold on.
十秒后关机
Power shutoff in T-minus ten seconds.
马上…
Almost. . .
约翰
John.
约翰!
John!
马上…
Almost. . .
好了!
there!
机器人会怎么样?
What do you think is gonna happen to Robot?
不知道
I don't know.
你想回去吗?
Want to go back?
不
No.
我们要带稻草人去行星光环
We're taking Scarecrow to the ring.
那是机器人的愿望
That's what Robot wanted.
机器人抓到了
Robot is secured.
我们真要这么做吗?
Do we really have to do this?
开始
Proceed.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表