剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
没事的 因为我…
It's okay, because I, uh--
我可能得学会如何开木星号♥
I should probably learn to fly a Jupiter.
来 别忘了这个
Here, I didn't want you to forget this.
(把这些填上… 爱你的 妈妈)
Hey.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我真的好爱你
Oh! I love you so much. Okay.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我一直都想做个有用的人
I always try to be helpful.
今天 真的很不易
Today, it's really hard.
但是你还是很努力
But you always try.
所以我才爱你
That's what I love about you.
好了 来吧
Okay, come on.
来
Here you go.
谢了 朱迪
Thanks, Judy.
我不去
I'm not going.
你必须上木星号♥
You have to get on that Jupiter.
这是为了孩子们 我不是孩子了…
This is about the kids, I'm not a--
你不再是孩子了 我知道
Kid anymore. I know.
I know.
朱迪 听我说
Judy, listen to me.
我认识很多值得我用生命担♥保♥的好人
I know a lot of good men and women who I've trusted with my life.
但要用我孩子们的生命去担♥保♥?
But the lives of my children?
那就…
That's--
那就完全不同了
that's a different story.
我只信任两个人
There's only two people that I trust. . .
你妈妈和你
your mother and you.
-我? -只有一个办法
-Me? -And the only way
能让我完全放心
I'm gonna get through this,
那就是清楚知道
is knowing that you were there
有你在照顾潘尼和威尔
to take care of Penny and Will.
那里的每一个孩子
Every single one of those kids
都需要一个可以依赖的人
is gonna need somebody that they can count on.
我已经和其他家长说过了 我们一致认为
Now I've spoken to the rest of the parents and we're agreed
你应该带领船队前往殖民地
that you should captain the ship to the colony.
-爸爸 我做船长? -你所学的一切 你经历过的比赛
-Dad, captain? -All the studying, all the races,
你不惜一切代价努力争取的东西
everything that you have pushed yourself to achieve,
你一直都在为这一刻做准备
you've been preparing your whole life for this moment.
现在…
It's. . .
现在是时候了
It's time.
是时候了
It's time.
我爱你
I love you.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
Okay.
木星号♥最后登船
Final boarding for Jupiter transport.
Oh, um. . .
我要准备演讲之类的吗?
Am I supposed to make a speech or something?
你会搞定的
-You'll figure it out.
走吧
Come on.
所有留下的殖民者
All remaining colonists,
你们必须前往木星号♥进行疏散
it's urgent you proceed to Jupiters for evacuation.
Come on.
你知道我永远不会丢下你的
You know I would never leave you behind.
我知道
Yeah, I know. -I was talking to Debbie.
我是和黛比说的
你和我们在一起
-Hey. You're with us.
那些飞船半小时后就会攻击我们
We have half an hour before those incoming ships hit us.
我们的木星二号♥停在61号♥口
Our Jupiter 2's docked at bay 61. We need to stock it with everything we can carry.
我们必须尽可能多得往上搬东西
装满后去哪儿?
-Stock it and go where? -Jupiters are scattering,
木星号♥正在分散开来
前往任何机器人到不了的地方
heading anywhere the robots aren't.
但愿有这样的地方吧
Which is hopefully somewhere.
我会跟上你的
I'll catch up with you.
那么 莫伦…
So, Maureen. . .
太尴尬了
this is awkward.
我无处可去了
I have nowhere to go.
它要去哪儿?
Hey. Where's he going?
危险
Danger.
显而易见 但具体危险在哪里?
Besides the obvious, what's dangerous about him?
它动了
It moved.
它们一直在动
They've been moving this whole time,
只是动作很慢 我们没注意到
just so slowly that we didn't notice.
它在试图靠近电缆
It's trying to reach the power cables.
这些电缆把整个机尾 和主动力室连接起来
Those wires connect the whole aft quadrant to the main power hub.
如果被切了 机器人就自♥由♥了
If it's cut, the robots are free.
货物站门正在开启 前往安全区域
Cargo bay door opening. Proceed to a safe area.
电力还束缚着它们 但等它们再切断一些电缆
The power's still holding, but if they cut more of those wires,
它们就自♥由♥了
they're free.
我想你肯定不能过去解决 对吧?
I guess you can't go in there and fix it, can you?
我可以把现在的电力 转移到备用电路…
Okay, I can redirect the current through the auxiliary circuits. . .
或许我可以 没错
Maybe I can- Yeah.
我从这里没法儿弄 我得从里面搞
I can't do this from here. I need to do it on the inside.
Smith!
只要移♥动♥一根电缆 对吗?
I just have to move a wire, right?
就算不是天才科学家也能做到
Don't need to be a brilliant scientist to do that.
电磁场会粉碎金属 你的外套是金属的
The magnetic field wants to crush metal. Your suit is metal.
我会很快逃开
I'll go fast.
你最多有一分钟 或者两分钟
You'll have a minute at the most, maybe two.
我会动作很快的
I'll go really fast.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this? Something the robot said.
那个机器人所说的
机器人只说了差不多五个词
Robot only says, like, five words.
它只需要一样东西
He only needed one:
家
Family.
我妈妈去世了
My mother's dead,
我姐姐恨我…
my sister hates me. . .
理由很充分
and for good reason.
你的家是我拥有的最接近家的样子
Your family is the closest thing I've got.
会成功的 对吗?
This is gonna work, right?
我动一根电缆…
I move a wire. . .
你的孩子们就能安全离开
and your kids. . . . . . will get away safe.
是的
Yeah.
那样一切都值了
Yeah. Then it'll all be worth it.
你怎么样?
How are you doing?
史密斯?
Smith?
我觉得自己的脑子在一个闹钟里
I feel like my head's inside an alarm clock.
我不想这么说 莫伦…
I hate to say this, Maureen. . .
但是不止一根电缆
but there's more than one wire.
史密斯!
Smith!
至少我给你多争取了几分钟
At least I bought you a few more minutes.
好好利用
Use them well.
史密斯 快出来
Smith, just get out of there.
史密斯!
-Smith!
史密斯!
Smith!
史密斯!
Smith?
史密斯
Smith. . .
你又让我吃了一惊
You surprised me again.
所有人员 请前往木星号♥疏散
All personnel, please proceed
约翰 快来
to your Jupiter for evacuation. John, come in.
莫伦 你到底去哪儿了?
Maureen, where the hell have you been?
我们现在得起飞!
We have to launch now! -None of the Jupiters have been refueled.
没有一艘木星号♥续加过燃油
那些机器人几分钟后就会冲进来了
The robots are breaking out in minutes.
-朱迪? -爸爸
Judy? -Dad.
别吓着孩子们 机器人朝你们过来了
Don't scare the kids. The robots are coming for you.
启动预起飞
Start the pre-launch. Okay.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
是爸爸 我们必须现在就走
That was Dad. We have to leave right away.
注意 系好安全带 或者抓牢
Attention. Strap in or hold on as best as you can.
倒计时三分钟后起飞
Launch in T-minus three minutes.
危险
Danger.
不 喂 别去
No. Hey, no.
你不能去
You can't go. The ship can't make it to Alpha Centauri without you.
这里没你 就到不了半人马座阿尔法星
不行
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表