剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
清理周边环境
Clear immediate surroundings.
-你能帮他 -我?
-You can help him. -Me?
是的 你之前说让我别插手 让你做你最擅长的事
Yes, you said it before, to step aside and let you do what you do best.
这就是你最擅长的事
This is what you do best,
说服别人就像你的超能力
convincing people to do things is like your superpower.
-潘尼 没时间了 -你让我妈信了你
-There's no time. -You got my mom to trust you,
让我弟弟信了你 把你放出了监狱
and you got my little brother to let you out of jail,
你让坚毅号♥上的所有人相信
and you got everybody on the Resolute convinced
你是货真价实的心理医生
-that you're a legitimate therapist. -I am a legitimate therapist.
我是货真价实的心理医生
那就证明吧 如果你真的想当史密斯医生
So prove it. If you really want to be Dr. Smith,
就成为史密斯医生吧
be Dr. Smith.
如果你们不在箱子里 最好赶快进去
If you're not already in the box, you better get in.
杰克逊先生
Mr. Jackson. . .
深呼吸
take a deep breath.
我不能被困在箱子里
I can't get trapped in there.
你之前也被困过
You've been trapped before,
不是吗?
haven't you?
你不会懂的
You won't understand.
你没进去过
You weren't there.
是的
That's true.
我没进去过
I wasn't.
但是你可以带我去
But you can take me there.
唐 在加速了 我们可能要提前离开
Don, it's accelerating. We may need to go early.
不行
Negative.
我需要你坚持到最后一秒
I'm gonna need every second you've got.
闭上双眼
Close your eyes.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
很小 很黑
It's small. Dark.
我不能动
I can't move.
我在洞里待了好几个小时
I was down in that hole for hours.
但是你现在在这儿
But you're here now,
也就是说你已经从洞里出来了
which means you got out of that hole.
我没有
I didn't. I. . .
我不行
I couldn't.
我自己不行
Not by myself.
你现在不是一个人
And you're not by yourself now.
我知道受困是什么感觉
I know what it's like to feel trapped.
有人把你从那儿拉出来了
Someone pulled you out. . .
不是吗?
. . . didn't they?
我妈妈
My mother.
她听见了我的声音
She heard my voice.
我听见了你的声音
I hear your voice.
她握住我的手
She took my hand.
我握住了你的手
I've got your hand.
记得那是什么感觉吗?
Remember what that felt like?
当你知道自己安全了
When you knew you were safe,
你从那个洞里出来了
you got out of that hole.
你被选中来到半人马座阿尔法星
You were selected to travel to Alpha Centauri. . .
现在你走得更远
and now you've gone farther. . .
比任何人类都远!
than any human has ever gone!
你只需要再走一步
All it takes is one more step.
唐!
Don!
二十秒
Twenty seconds.
就是现在了 孩子们
It's now or never, kids.
就现在
It's now.
一会儿见
See you soon.
韦斯特先生 我们不能再等了
Mr. West, we can't wait any longer.
现在就看你了
It's up to you now.
听你的指令
On your command.
倒计时
Countdown.
十
Ten. . .
九
nine. . .
准备好了吗?
Ready?
潘尼 你的手肘戳到我的肋骨了
Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny. Your elbow's in my ribs.
抱歉
Oh! Sorry.
这样好些了吗?
Is that better?
不 反而更糟了
-No, that's worse, actually. -Ooh. Okay.
三
. . . three. . .
二 一
two, one.
噢 天呐 真的很冷
Oh, God, it is really cold.
…再坚持一会儿
. . . just a little longer. We're in position.
我们就位了
收到
四 三 二
Four, three, two. . .
Shh, shh, shh.
你没事了 我在呢
You're okay. I gotcha.
我们救出他们了!所有人都安全了!
We got 'em! Everyone's safe!
没有锈菌的迹象
No sign of rust. We're all clear.
我们都安全了
你看起来很放松
You seem so relaxed.
当你留他们单独一起的时候
The way you leave them alone together.
如果不是他 威尔可能就死了
Will wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for him.
所以你完全相信他
So you trust it completely.
我这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
如果我必须选一个人送我们安全到家
If I had to choose somebody to get us home safe
在机器人和你之间选一个的话…
and it was between the robot and you. . .
这就是你想给我看的东西?
This is what you wanted to show me?
威尔?
Will?
是你画的
You did this.
这是什么?
What is it?
绘画
Drawings.
他画的
-He made them. Drawings of what?
什么的绘画?
我们
Us.
大树
The tree,
我第一次看见你的时候
when I first saw you.
还有水母!
And. . . Ah, the jellyfish!
还有玩接球
And playing catch,
还有他从冰里救起朱迪的时候
and Judy when he saved her from the ice.
回忆?
Memories?
嗯 但是
Yeah. . . but. . .
不全是他的回忆
they're not all his.
有些是我的
Some of these are mine.
即使我们分开了
Even though we were apart,
你也看见这些事了
you saw these things, too.
我们一直都心灵相通
We've been connected this whole time.
Oh. . . Yeah.
我想这些是反过来的
I think these happened the other way around.
你想给我的大作取什么名字?
What would you like to call your masterpiece?
危险
Danger.
当你说这个地方很危险
When you said this place was danger,
你是什么意思?
what did you mean?
对我们很危险
Danger for us. . .
还是对你很危险?
or danger for you?
我不明白
I. . . I don't understand.
你想让我告诉你什么?
What do you want me to tell you?
森林 起火了
The forest. It was on fire.
你救了我
You saved me.
或许这是他想和你说话的方式
Maybe it's his way of wanting to talk to you.
分享故事
Share stories.
这是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
谈论我们第一次心灵相通的时候
To talk about when we first connected?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你受伤了吗?跟我们首次见面一样…
Are you hurt, like when we first met in the--
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我想对机器人来说步行太远了
I think it's too far for Robot to walk.
我们把他留在这儿吧
Let's leave him here.
然后我们坐木星号♥回来接他
Then we can come back and pick him up in a Jupiter.
为什么?我想我们一起走更好吧
No. It makes sense if we all stick together.
不!不 那不是个好主意
No! No, that's not a good idea.
其实
In fact. . .
那是个坏主意 妈妈
it's a bad one, Mom.
绝对是个坏主意
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表