剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
because that is my duty.
这是我的工作 因为我爱他们
That's my job because I love them,
但我会恨你
but I will hate you.
我会恨你放弃
I will hate you for giving up.
我会恨你又从我身边
I will hate you for taking another father
夺走了我的父亲
away from me.
我会恨你
-I will hate you
根本不够爱我
for not loving me enough
所以才不努力坚持…
-to try harder. . .
因为我明明如此需要你
because I need you.
我一直都很需要你啊
I'm always gonna need you.
我根本不可能恨你
And I'm not gonna hate you,
我也不会让你走
and I'm not letting you go.
不要放弃
Don't let go. Don't let go.
我在这儿
I'm here. I'm right here.
我就在这儿
我来了 爸爸 不要走!
I'm coming, Dad. Stay with me!
爸爸?针给你了
Dad? You have the shots.
先给你自己注射肾上腺素
Give yourself the epinephrine first, then the antibiotics.
然后注射抗生素
爸爸?
Dad?
停止钻井!停下!
Hold the drilling! Hold it!
爸爸?你听到吗?
Dad? Do you copy?
爸爸?
Dad?
搞定了
I got it.
快把我拉出这该死的矿井
Now get me out of this damn well.
继续!
-Start it up!
慢一点
Easy. Easy.
All right.
好了 爸爸
Okay. All right, Dad.
我给你做静脉注射治疗
I'm just gonna give you an IV, all right?
好吗?
朱迪
Judy.
朱迪
Judy.
嗨
Hi.
朱迪
Judy.
朱迪
Judy.
我在这儿 爸爸
I am here, Dad.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
我哪儿也不去
I'm right here.
Hey.
屏幕中左侧的是维管植物
Now, the screen on the left is a vascular plant.
如果放大 我们能看到里面的组织 用来传输…
If we zoom in, we can see the tissues that are used to transport. . .
上面说什么?
What does it say?
(好奇心杀死猫)
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Yes, may I help you?
我是来找潘尼罗宾逊的
I'm here to see Penny Robinson.
你是她的妈妈吗?
Are you her mother?
不是
No.
我是佐伊史密斯医生
I'm Dr. Zoe Smith,
常驻治疗师
the therapist in residence.
我只是想看看 潘尼回到坚毅号♥以后过得怎么样
I just want to see how Penny's doing with her life back on the Resolute.
来得正巧
Well, it's perfect timing.
同学们 我们明天再继续
Uh, class, we'll continue this tomorrow.
嗨 你是维贾伊 对吧?
Hi, you're Vijay, right?
我在潘尼的书里看到好多你的事
I read all about you in Penny's book.
什么味道?
Ah. What's that smell?
哦 是你的味道
Oh, it's you.
希望你们在垃圾堆里找到的 我的纸条是有价值的
I hope my note you found in the Dumpster was worth it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好奇心可能会杀死猫
Huh. Curiosity may have killed the cat,
但至少猫会不动声色
but at least cats don't make it obvious
跟踪别人
when they're following someone.
你想聊聊不动声色?
You wanna talk about obvious?
潘尼
Penny.
你对拉迪克做了什么?
What did you do to Radic?
潘尼 拜托
Penny, come on.
你是说除了找人来救他的命吗?
You mean besides calling for help and saving his life?
潘尼
Penny.
你逃不掉的
You're not gonna get away this.
你不懂
You don't understand. I'm trying to protect you.
我在努力
保护你
大家都觉得
Everyone thinks--
不 每一个人都知道
No, everyone knows. . .
第24组殖民者有一位值得尊敬的成员
that I'm a respected member of the 24th colonist group.
你得接受现实
You need to accept it.
因为如果你到处散播谣言
Because if you start making wild accusations
一旦轻易被事实戳穿…
-that are easily disproven by the facts-- -You made up the facts.
你捏造的事实
我只是不希望别人把你当成疯子
I just don't want people thinking you're delusional.
毕竟我现在是史密斯医生了
-Because I'm Dr. Smith now.
永远都是
Permanently.
永远
Forever.
不管你怎么改名换姓 你永远都是你自己
It doesn't matter what your name is. You are who you are.
我知道这个要求有点过分 但你就不能为我感到高兴吗?
I know this is a lot to ask, but can't you just be happy for me?
维贾伊
-Vijay.
你的报告里提及的金属环
This metal ring in your report.
我还在想你什么时候才会提呢
Was wondering when that was gonna come up.
我要是告诉你那不是唯一的呢?
What if I was to tell you that this wasn't the only one?
要是我告诉你我们前往的星球上 也有一个环呢?
That the planet we're headed to, there's one there as well?
好像和你们的是一个东西
It seems to be the same as yours.
雷电风暴每23天就会击中它一次
The electrical storm hits it every 23 days.
我们一直在犹豫要不要靠近 但是按照罗宾逊家的性格
We've been hesitant to get anywhere close, but in typical Robinson fashion,
你们无论如何都会自己想办法
you find yourself right in the middle of one. So, uh. . .
所以
有理论说明它们是什么吗?
Any theories as to what they are?
我推测它和雷暴有关
I assumed it had something to do with the lightning.
总不可能为了艺术建那么大的东西
I mean, you don't build something that big as an art project.
肯定有什么目的
It has to have a purpose.
现在表面的这些字形
Now these glyphs on the surface,
我们的语言专家一直没能破解
our linguists haven't been able to make heads or tails of what they mean.
等我们在下面找到我的机器人
When we find my robot down there,
我们可以问它
we can ask him.
但愿能得到想要的答案
Let's just hope we like the answer.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表