剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
I can access the integrated database from there.
那能告诉我们什么?
What'll that tell us?
坚毅号♥广播的任何指令都会被记录
Any broadcast from the Resolute command will be recorded;
系统故障 疏散命令
system malfunctions, evacuation orders.
如果我们要弄明白这里发生了什么
If we wanna find out what happened here,
那样我们就能得到答案
that'll give us our answers.
短路了
It shorted out.
可能是电源浪涌
Maybe a power surge.
不 等等 我找到了
-No, wait, I got something.
中止!
Abort!
回答 立刻!
Respond. . . . immediately!
就是这个了
That's it.
这就是飞船上最后一段录音
That's the last recording from the ship.
什么时候录的?
When was it made?
七个月前
Seven months ago.
我们消失的那天
The day we disappeared.
杰西卡哈雷斯 扣押状态 楼梯权限拒绝
Jessica Harris. Status: detained.
Stairwell access denied.
欢迎 杰西卡哈雷斯
Welcome. Jessica Harris.
-我以为你放弃了 杰西卡 -是没错…
I thought you quit, Jessica. -I did. . .
但是妈妈越来越严重了
but Mom's not getting any better.
So. . .
我不会再借你钱了
I'm not lending you any more money.
我当然不要你的钱
Of course not.
我错过了几个你名下贷款的还款日期 所以…
It's just that I missed some. . .
payments on the loan you cosigned, so. . .
-多少? -一点 差不多…
-How many? -A few. Like. . .
六个?
six?
六个?那是以我的名义贷的款啊!
Six? My name is on that loan!
要是违约了
If it goes into default,
我的信用会全部…
my credit is totally r--
妈妈搞定了
Mom took care of it.
我只是觉得应该告诉你 以防银行
I just thought you should know in case the bank
给你寄信
sent a letter.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do
妈妈总不可能一直照顾你吧?
when Mom isn't around to take care of you anymore?
我只能想办法自己活下去了
I'll just have to figure out how to survive on my own.
B甲板火警 防火门正在关闭
Fire protocol on Deck B. Bulkhead doors are now closing.
检测到火灾 楼梯井已解锁
Fire detected. Stairwell unlocked.
B甲板火警
Fire protocol on Deck B. . .
-我们在哪层甲板? -B甲板
-What deck are we on? -B-Deck.
-朱迪! -潘妮!威尔!
Judy! -Penny! Will!
大家都没事吧?
Hey, everybody okay?
你回到木星号♥了吗?
-Did you make it back to the Jupiter? -Uh, no, no, not quite yet.
-还没来及 隔板关上了 -我这儿也是
-The bulkhead is shut down. -Here, too.
-发生火灾了吗? -要真有 已经蔓延开来了
Is there a fire?
自动防障机制会确保及时控制火灾
If there is, it's already out. The fail-safes ensure containment.
有人受伤吗?
Anyone hurt?
没有 但我们走散了
No, but we're separated.
威尔和潘妮在一起 我没事
-Oh. -Will and Penny are together. I'm fine.
你只能另外找路回来了
Okay. Now, you're- You're just gonna have to make it back a different way.
用地图 找出绕过封闭区域的路
Use your maps. Find a way to circumvent the closures.
到甲板上面或者下面
Make your way to the decks above or below.
好 一 二
All right. Let's go.
如果你看到异常情况 立刻通知我们 好吗?
And if you see anything strange, you call us immediately, okay?
欢迎来到安全一站
Welcome to Security Station One.
佐伊医生
Hello, Doctor Zoe.
是儿科医生 不用了 谢谢
Pediatrician. No, thank you.
我喜欢心理医生
I'm a therapist.
(英烈祠纪念)
(格兰特凯利 命运之神)
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
你好 你叫什么名字?
Hi, what's your name?
萨曼莎
Samantha.
你好 萨曼莎
Hi, Samantha.
很高兴见到你 我叫朱迪
It's nice to meet you. My name's Judy.
你是来接我的吗?
Did you come to get me?
你一个人吗?
Um. . . Are you alone?
大家都去哪儿了?
Where is everyone else?
他们走了
They left.
你是说被疏散了吗?
Uh, d-do you mean, uh, evacuated?
你知道为什么吗?
Okay. Do you know why?
没事的 你可以告诉我
It's okay. You can tell me.
怪物
The monster.
你看我的眼神好像在对我评头论足
You're looking at me like you're judging me.
我必须得让那个疯女人走
I had to let the crazy lady go.
你看到了吗?她已经在后面了
You see that? She's back already.
没造成什么伤害
No harm done.
你有时候太小题大做了
You're so over-dramatic sometimes.
史密斯!你好!
Smith! Hello!
史密斯!
Smith!
待在这儿
Stay here.
你好!
Hello.
不要!
Whoa! Oh! No, no!
妈妈?爸爸?
Mom? Dad? Um. . .
我找到了一个人 是个女孩
I- I found someone. I found a girl.
她知道其他幸存者在哪儿吗?
Does she know where the other survivors are?
不 她孤身一人
No. She's alone.
她说船上有什么东西…
She says there's something on the ship, some--
罗宾逊 中心的一个盒子里有东西
Robinsons, there's a thing in the hub in a box.
我不知道是什么
-I don't know what it is. -Don, it's okay.
唐 没事的 那是坏掉的机器人的一部分
It's part of the broken robot.
或许应该提前告诉你那东西的
Probably should have mentioned it was there.
哦!你现在才想起来?
Oh! You think?
那个发光的黑色玩意儿 已经爬得到处都是了
The glowing black thing's crawling all over the place.
等等!唐!你是说电线在动吗?
Wait! Don! Did you say the cables were moving?
是啊
Yeah.
它们像是要拿什么东西吗?
Like they were reaching for something?
不知道
I don't know.
我注意力全被金属手吸引了 没人跟我提过这东西
I was caught up with the creepy metal hand nobody told me about.
妈妈!
Mom!
我在树上的时候也遇到了
That's what happened when I was up in the tree.
我第一次见到机器人的时候
When I first met the robot.
它在尝试把自己拼起来
It's trying to put himself back together. Wait.
等等 慢着 但是如果它属于稻草人
Hold on. But if this belongs to the SAR,
那是不是意味着稻草人…
does that mean that the SAR is. . .
他在这里
He's here.
萨曼莎!
Samantha!
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
我们得找个大家都能到的地方
We need to find a meeting place with multiple access points
让大家安全集♥合♥
where we can gather together safely, figure out what the hell is going on.
一起想到底怎么回事
我们在餐厅附近 可以在那里集♥合♥
We're- We're near the dining hall. We can go and meet you there.
好的 朱迪
Okay, Judy.
你们离那里很近吗?
-Are you close enough to get there? -Uh. . .
不知道
I- I- I- I don't know.
我们可以从这儿走
We can go this way.
等等 你确定吗?
Wait, are you sure?
我朋友说她能带我们去那里
Hey, um, my friend says she can get us there.
很好 大家都把无线电打开 我们会尽快赶过去
Great. Everyone keep their radios on and we'll get to you as soon as we can.
等等!唐 到驾驶舱去
Wait, wait! Don, go to the cockpit.
明白
Copy.
好的 我来了
Okay, I'm here.
看看窗外
Uh, look out the window. Do you have a clear view to the dining hall?
你能清楚地看到餐厅吗?
能 我看到你了
Yeah, I see it.
威尔和潘妮 到窗户边上朝唐挥手
Okay. Will and Penny, go to the window and wave at Don.
嗯 我看到我们的木星号♥了
Yeah, I see our Jupiter.
唐 盯着他们 还有其他东西
Okay, Don, keep your eye on them, and anything that's not them.
好的 你们不回来吗?
Wait. Aren't you guys coming back here?
隔板门都关上了 肯定是什么东西引起的
The bulkhead doors are down. Something must have triggered them.
不是东西 是人
Not something. Someone.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表