剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
我们得出去
-We gotta get outta here.
快点!
Hurry up!
你先走!
Go!
这下好了
Great.
赶紧走!离开那里!
Move, move, move! Get off the well!
-快走! -快点!
Move it! -Hey, hurry up!
-快走! -快啊!
Go, go, go! Go! Come on!
有人受伤!
Man down!
不要动他!
Hey. Hey! Hey, don't move him!
好了 慢点把横梁挪开
All right, take the beam off slowly.
有我们在 伙计
We gotcha, buddy. All right, go slow. Go slow.
好了 慢点
好的 数到三
Okay, come on.
我能帮忙吗?
How can I help?
他呼吸困难了
He's decompensating.
这里设备不全 我们得送他回基地
We don't have enough equipment. Need to get him to base.
我爸爸在哪?
Hey, where's my dad?
把他抬起来!
Lift him up!
以前挺坚固的
It was solid metal.
他在哪?
Hey, where is he?
我让他去下面了
I sent him down.
只需要修复引擎 然后启动
All it has to do is pick up the engine and move it.
这能有多难呢?
How hard could that be?
我觉得我们都需要几分钟来清醒一下
I think we all could use a few minutes to clear our heads.
-休息十分钟吧 -好吧
Take ten. Fine.
Huh.
他没有痛苦
He's not in any pain,
如果这是你想的
if that's what you're thinking.
这正是我想的
That's exactly what I was thinking.
你要知道
You know,
我小时候 我也很想要机器人
when I was your age, I wanted a robot.
很多孩子都是吧
I think a lot of kids do.
我不知道还能在外星球找到
I didn't know that finding one on an alien planet was an option,
所以我成为了研究人员
so I became a researcher, specializing in artificial intelligence.
专攻人工智能
我想跟他们说话 而不是伤害他们
I want to talk to them, not hurt them.
这种震动是一种原始的交流方式
The jolts we're giving it are a primitive form of communication.
使用单纯的刺♥激♥ 实现简单的反应
Pure stimulus to achieve a simple response.
好像是想用棍子打别人
Seems like trying to have a conversation with someone
来跟他们交谈
by hitting them with a stick.
据我所知 你跟一个功能完好的机器人
From what I've been told, you had a very special experience
有过一次特殊的接触
with a fully-functioning robot.
我希望我也有机会跟稻草人交流
I wish I'd have had the chance with Scarecrow.
你那么称呼他吗?
That's what you call him?
我们在坠毁现场发现他时 他破破烂烂的
He was just a raggedy thing when we found him on the crash site;
漏出的东西很像是稻草
leaking what looked like straw--
当然是发光的稻草
Glowing straw, granted.
我被叫到这里 是希望能跟他交流
I was brought in to communicate with him,
但这几乎是不可能的
which was nearly impossible, given his extreme damage.
因为它损伤严重
我想到那句台词 “如果我有大脑就好了”
And all I could think was, "If I only had a brain. "
他的脸…
His face. . .
看起来不太正常
doesn't look right.
他的光线暗淡了
He has less lights.
他看上去…
He looks. . .
很困惑
confused.
我们在要求他 做一件我们从未要求过的事
And now we're asking him to do something we've never asked him before.
但如果他不能把那东西送回坚毅号♥
But if he can't move that back to the Resolute,
恐怕我们就要永远被困在这里了
I'm afraid we're gonna be stuck in this place permanently.
也许他不想帮忙
Maybe he doesn't wanna help.
他们是有感情的
They do feel things.
我们经常会将各种东西人格化
It's common to personify anything that has
只要有一张 可以被认为具有人类情感的脸
what may be considered a face to have human feelings.
我…
I. . .
能感觉到
felt things.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的机器人和我…
My Robot and I. . .
是联♥系♥在一起的
were connected.
他知道我在想什么
He knew what I was thinking.
有时候…
Sometimes. . .
我还能看到他所看的
I could even see what he saw.
让我试着跟他连接吧
Let me try to connect with him.
-我觉得这并不明智 -我可以的!
-I don't think that's wise. -I can do it!
得先问问你妈
Need to ask your mother.
她不会同意的 她不明白
She'll say, "No. " She doesn't understand.
我知道问题所在 阿德勒先生
I know the missing piece, Mr. Adler.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
爸爸 你能听见吗?
Dad, can you hear me?
是啊 朱迪 我没事
Yeah. Judy, I'm all right.
我得把病人送回医疗区
Okay, I have to get a patient back to medical,
你别担心 我们会救你出来的
but don't worry. We're gonna get you outta there.
不用担心我 我们有更严重的问题
Don't worry about me. We've got bigger problems.
什么问题?
Like what?
一辆驶往基地的水罐车 里面的水是从这口井里取出来的
Tanker that left for base camp was carrying water from this well.
要被送到坚毅号♥
It's headed for the Resolute.
唐?
Don? Don?
我是唐韦斯特
Don West here.
井里有问题 会腐蚀金属
There's something in the well. Something that rots metal.
必须进行隔离 就在那辆水罐车里
You have to quarantine it. It's in that tanker.
已经装到木星号♥了 都要起飞了
It's already on the Jupiter. It's about to take off.
不能让它起飞!
Well, you can't let it leave!
好的 我去了!
Okay, I'm on it!
艾娃 过来!
Ava! Ava, come in!
借过一下!不好意思!
Excuse me! Sorry!
艾娃!让开!
Ava! Move! Move!
停止!赶紧停下来!
Stop! Stop! Stop! Shut it down! Shut it down!
什么?怎么了?
-赶紧停下来! -怎么了?
-Shut it down! -What?
怎么了?
Why?
不能让水罐车开上去
That tanker cannot go up there.
你开玩笑吧?必须要运到…
Are you serious? This thing has to--
小心被我降职!
Hey! You know you can be demoted to tool boy!
不 你会给我升职的!
No, you're gonna give me a promotion!
什么 为什么?
What, why?
因为你刚拯救了坚毅号♥!
Because you just saved the Resolute!
准备好了
Ready.
我叫威尔罗宾逊
Hey. My name is Will Robinson.
我跟你说过 威尔
I told you, Will, this robot doesn't respond the same way yours did.
这个机器人 跟你的机器人不一样
很高兴见到你走出笼子
It's nice to see you out of your box.
上次我们见面
The last time we met,
你似乎有点生气
you seemed kind of angry.
如果我一个人 而且受到伤害
I would be too if I were left alone. . .
我也会生气
and hurt.
我看到你少了几块零件
I saw you were missing some pieces.
我觉得这个也许有帮助
Thought maybe this could help.
慢点 威尔
Easy, Will.
小心
Careful.
没事的
It's okay.
等等
Wait.
你被袭击过吗?
You were attacked?
有些机器人会伤人…
Some robots hurt people. . .
但不需要这样的
but they don't have to.
我们也可以选择帮忙的
They can choose to help too.
四分之一的APS被击中了
A quarter of the APS is shot.
只要在节能模式下运行 就可以共享电力
They can share power as long as we operate in conservation mode.
Does she seem distracted to you?
她看上去像是分心了吗?
She's the most focused person I know. I'm sure she's just. . . calculating.
她是我见过最专心致志的人
莫伦 看来我们得手动重新配置APS了
Maureen, it looks like we'll have to reconfigure the APS by hand.
莫伦?
Maureen?
怎么了?
What?
哦 是啊
Oh, yes.
是啊 那太好了
Yeah, that's. . . That's perfect.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表