剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Through Door Two. Air lock processed.
海拔高度1524米
Elevation: 1, 524 meters.
氧气99% 湿度…
Oxygenation: 99 percent. . .
终于有新鲜空气了
Finally some fresh air.
我要直接去钻井平台了
I'm gonna head straight to the drill site, so I probably won't see you till dinner.
所以要晚饭后再见了
我本来打算 今晚跟其他第一年实习生一起吃饭的
Oh, I was actually planning on eating with the other first-years tonight.
好吧
Oh, great.
那就回头见了
Guess I'll just see you.
我晚饭还没地方解决呢
I don't have any dinner plans.
If--
你是鲁纳医生吗?
Uh, hi, are you Dr. Luna?
是啊 有什么事吗?
-I am. Can I help you? -Yeah, I'm Judy Robinson.
我是朱迪罗宾逊 卡罗尔医生是我的主治医生
Dr. Carroll was my attending physician.
好的
All right.
-朱迪罗宾逊 -很高兴你能回来
Judy Robinson. -Good to have you back.
我们有一些场外设施需要补给
We have a few off-site facilities that need to be restocked.
补给吗?
Oh, uh, restocked?
是啊 补给医疗用品
Restocked. Yeah, with medical supplies.
可能您没弄清楚
Oh, uh, maybe you're not aware.
当我们被困时 我是唯一的医生
When we were stranded I was the only doctor on site.
我治疗过重症病人
I treated patients, some, uh, critical.
我相信你很尽力 但你现在回来了
And I'm sure you did your very best, but you're back now,
是我的手下
under my supervision,
第一年实习生都要按规矩来
where all first-year interns follow protocol.
为什么每次罗宾逊一家来时
Why is it whenever the Robinsons arrive,
每个人都得放下手头的工作 立即投入行动呢?
everyone's supposed to drop what they're doing and jump into action?
-很高兴见到你 约翰 -我也是 维克托
-Good to see you, John. -And you, Victor.
我们收到了坚毅号♥的行动指示
We received the operational directive from the Resolute.
我特别高兴 终于要离开这个该死的星球了
Can't tell you how glad I am that we're getting off this bloody planet.
这里怎么样?
How's it been here?
必须习惯现状
Oh, you just have to get used to the fact
每天都要吃一堆灰
you're going to eat a certain amount of dust every day.
这是当地的野生动物
And that's the local wildlife.
看来还好我们要离开这里了
I suppose it's good that we're getting out of here then.
问题是
Trouble is,
找水一直很困难
finding water's been a consistent challenge.
都不太够生存的
Barely had enough to live on.
三号♥井昨晚取得了短暂的成功
Well Number Three had a brief flurry of success last night,
但后来他们遇到了更多问题
but then they encountered more problems.
那我怎么下去呢?
How do I get down there then?
我会派交通工具送你去
I'll get transport to take you.
为什么现在来 约翰?
Why now, John?
几个月来 我们一直被告知坚毅号♥无法修复
Now, for months we've been told the Resolute was beyond repair.
过去24小时 发生了什么变化?
What's changed in the last 24 hours?
有什么瞒着我们的?
What aren't they telling us?
我去找交通工具
I'll, uh, I'll get that transport.
很高兴你回来了
Glad to have you back.
谢谢
Thanks.
Okay, let's jump on that now.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
惊喜吧!
Surprise!
你们好啊
You guys,
我回来了!
I'm back!
看看你们的表情
Look at your faces.
我知道你们都很想念我 但不用再单相思了
I know you all missed me, but the suffering can stop.
-Ooh. Oh. -Oh! Yeah!
嘿 安德鲁
Hey, Andre.
你应该知道 我们有一大堆人要看谁先打你
You oughta know we had a whole pool going to see who was going to punch you first.
看来我有点慢了
I guess I was too slow.
我以为我们是兄弟呢
What-- I thought we were a brotherhood.
兄弟姐妹
And a sisterhood.
你就是逃兵
You're a deserter.
逃兵吗?这么说太伤人了
Deserter? That's kind of a harsh term.
抱歉 你喜欢懦夫、小人、混♥蛋♥…
I'm sorry. Would you prefer coward, backstabber, assh--
郑重声明 坚毅号♥上变得失控时
Whoa! For the record, when everything went crazy in the Resolute,
是我在那里帮助殖民者发射木星号♥的
I was there helping the colonists launch their Jupiters.
你放弃了飞船
You abandoned ship.
我是被绑♥架♥了!
I was practically kidnapped!
我被强行扣为人♥质♥了
I was held hostage against my will. It's not--
拜托 艾娃
Come on. Come on, Ava.
我是你最好的技工
I'm your top mechanic.
我能让你轻松很多
I make your life easy.
对不起
Sorry.
好的
Okay.
那就让我轻松点吧
Make my life easy.
看到那边了吗?
You see that? That just got back from Well Three and now it's grinding.
刚从三号♥井回来 现在声音很响
有什么问题?
What's wrong with it?
你去查查吧 顶级技工
Well, figure it out, "top mechanic. "
好吧…
Okay, well. . .
我现在就去
I'm on it.
首先 我要去医务区
First, I'm gonna hit the medical bay.
那里有一个人 专治我的鼻子
There's someone there who's kind of an expert on my nose, then I'll come back. . .
然后我就回来…
那我现在就去吧
I'll just do it now, actually.
鼻子没那么严重 很高兴见到你
It's not big of a-- Good to see you, though.
我回来了
I'm back.
-等你准备好 -马上就好
Whenever you're ready. -In a minute.
医疗队有人也加入了
Okay. -Someone from medical is joining. -Oh.
你好 朱迪
Hey, Jude.
你也来吗?
You coming along?
是啊
Yup.
钻井那里有人受伤吗?
Is someone injured at the well site?
没有
Nope.
很感激你 让我们这样住进你家
We really appreciate you taking us into your home like this.
应该也就几天 木星号♥…
It should just be for a few days. The Jupiter is. . .
有一点维修问题
having maintenance issues.
说实话 没事的
Honestly, it's not a problem.
是你们在帮我们
You're helping us.
当我们收到通知 召回骨干人员时
When we received the message recalling the skeleton crew,
伊莉斯很紧张
Elise was nervous.
她不想回坚毅号♥
She didn't wanna come back to the Resolute.
但当她听说 威尔罗宾逊是她的室友时
But when she heard Will Robinson was going to be her roommate,
她就放心了
she was relieved.
真的吗 为什么?
Really, why?
他可以控制机器人
He can control the robots.
跟你们一起 在那个星球上的幸存者说的
We heard about it from the survivors you were on that planet with.
他们说 他的能力非凡
They said what he did was extraordinary.
他肯定是个特别的男孩
He must be a very special boy.
是啊
Yes.
是这样的
He is.
风沙很大 必须涂高防晒系数的防晒霜
It's sandy. You have to wear SPF bajillion sunscreen.
好酷 奇形岩!
Cool, hoodoos!
“奇形岩”是什么意思?
What's a "hoodoo"?
那个奇怪的蘑菇形状岩石
That weird mushroom totem rock.
因为软沉积物被坚硬外层覆盖 才会这样形成
They form like that because soft sediment gets covered by a harder outer layer.
你怎么知道这些的?
How do you know that?
我很懂地理学的
Well, geology's kind of my thing.
你也挺懂机器人的
Robots are kind of your thing, too.
好吧 他才12岁
Okay, he's twelve.
拜拜 孩子们
Okay, bye, guys.
我们要去系统中心了
We're going to the systems hub.
你们好好玩
Have fun.
我能问你一件事吗?
Hey. Can I ask you something?
-关于撤离的 -你说吧
-About the evacuation? -Yeah.
我的机器人
My robot,
你看到他离开了吗?
did you see him leave?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他原先在这里…
Well, he was here. . .
但现在不在了
and now he's not.
那他去哪了呢?
So where'd he go?
他用飞船了吗?还是一个人?
Did he use a ship or was he alone?
说实话 我急着逃跑 没有注意
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表