剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Honestly, I was too busy running to notice.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我得去看看黛比 -是吗?
-I have to go, uh, check on Debbie. -You do?
我想确保她不会有事
I wanna make sure she's okay.
Okay.
黛比是谁?
Who's Debbie?
就是一只鸡…
She's just a chick, uh, with. . .
红色的羽毛
red hair.
她很漂亮的
She's so pretty.
迈克 一切都安排好了
Mike, it's all taken care of.
确保将其放进密封装置并固定
Make sure they know the containment unit and secure it.
我会最后检查一遍的
I'll run a final check.
需要帮忙吗?
-Need any help?
我知道你不需要 但是…
I mean, I know you don't need any, but, uh. . .
我可以的
I can handle it.
你负责补给吗?
You the stock girl?
我的膝盖碰伤了
Banged up my knee.
不 我是医生 我愿意帮你看看
No, I'm a doctor. Um, I'm happy to take a look at it.
我不需要医生 我只需要绷带
I don't need a doctor. I just need a bandage.
好吧
Okay, sure.
嗨 安吉拉
Hey, Angela.
约翰罗宾逊
John Robinson.
你好
Hello.
我只是想说…
I just wanted to say that I'm--
太好了 你在这里
It's good you're here.
我需要一个支持我的人
I could use somebody I know who's got my back.
私下说一句
So off the record, what's your assessment?
你怎么评价?
我有点担心
I have concerns.
你是他们派来帮忙的人吗?
You're the one they sent to help?
乐意效劳
If I can.
虽然并不简单
It wasn't easy, but we finally drilled through the bedrock;
但我们终于钻通基岩了
昨晚打到地下蓄水层了
hit an aquifer last night.
那里的高压有点不寻常
It was an unusually high-pressure event. Water shot up into the air.
水都喷到空中了
把钻机和工人都浸透了
Drenched the rig, the workers, everything.
是瓦斯坑
It was a gas pocket.
这种事是会发生的
They happen.
我们现在什么情况呢?
So where do we stand now?
奇怪的是 当我们重新开启的时候
Well, here's the strange thing, when we turned it all back on again
水流停止了
the flow stopped.
我们只运回半罐水
We had to send a tanker back half-full.
传感器有时候显示不出堵塞
Well, a block wouldn't necessarily show up on the sensors.
得有人下去看看
Someone will have to go down and take a look.
是啊 要不您去看看吧 罗宾逊先生?
Yeah, well, how 'bout we make that someone you, Mr. Robinson?
前两段钻柱没有堵塞
There's no block in the first two strings.
肯定还在下面
Must be further down.
你觉得是什么呢?
-So what do you think it is? Uh. . .
我不知道 沉淀物 耦合
I don't know. Sediment, coupling.
暂时还搞不清楚
I just can't figure it out.
-你听见了吗? -什么?
Hey, do you hear that? What?
其中一个是塑料的 好消息 我们做完就回车♥库♥吧
. . . on the plastic. Finish up and get back to the garage.
我们不能一开始就做这么多
. . . since the beginning.
我们还需要做一些没做过的事
We're also gonna do something new.
再试一次吧
Let's try again.
有人找你
Someone's here to see you.
谁呀?
Who?
我们的木星号♥怎么被封在塑料里了?
Why is our Jupiter sealed in plastic?
那不是你的木星号♥
It's not your Jupiter.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
保安的头儿
The head of security wants to arrest me.
想逮捕我
你终于说一次实话了
For once, she speaks the truth.
你有时候 让我想起我自己
You remind me so much of me sometimes.
你知道怎么看透人心
You know how to read people,
你用幽默转移话题…
you deflect with humor. . .
你也擅长识破谎言
and you're good at spotting a lie.
所以你很会写作
That's why you write so well.
你不能藏这里
You can't hide here.
我在宇宙飞船上 我无处可藏
I'm on a spaceship. I can't hide anywhere.
但如果我要被关起来
But if I'm gonna be incarcerated,
我很想要点可读的东西
I'd really like some reading material.
那就去图书馆呗
Go to the library.
其实我是希望…
I was actually hoping you'd. . .
你的书你手上还有吧
you'd have an extra copy of your book.
是啊 你那本在我那呢
Yeah. I, uh, actually have your copy.
可以还给你
You can have it back.
你不必监视我们 有点令人不安
Uh, you don't have to spy on us. It's unnerving.
你怎么认识罗宾逊一家的?
How do you know the Robinsons?
我是他们的家庭治疗师
I'm their family therapist.
真的吗?
Really?
他们有很多问题
They have a lot of issues.
如果我们如此相似
If we're so similar,
你能告诉我 你是如何变成这样的吗?
can you tell me how you turned into you?
担心会变成我吗?
Afraid you might become me?
是害怕
Terrified.
我把秘密告诉你
I'll tell you my secret:
在某些时刻 你会发现…
at some point in life you'll learn. . .
被人怕 比被人爱强
it's better to be feared than loved.
你被人爱过吗?
I mean, have you ever even been loved?
我很高兴 咱们能交心聊天
I'm glad we had this little heart-to-heart.
谢谢你告诉我们 罗宾逊女士
Appreciate the call, Miss Robinson.
杰西卡哈雷斯…
Jessica Harris. . .
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
-我知道了 -怎么?
-I figured it out. -What?
-这地方没有我 是怎么运转的? -唐
-How does this place function without me? -Don.
是车轴
It was the axle.
锁紧螺栓和等速万向节没了
The locking bolts on the CV joints were missing.
现在就不会有噪音了
She's gonna purr like a kitty now.
不应该这样的!
-That shouldn't be happening! -Mm-hm.
安吉拉?
Uh, Angela?
你还好吗?
Hey, are you okay?
我…
It's just, uh. . .
我找不到我的结婚戒指了
I can't find my wedding ring.
你上次摘下来是在哪里?
Uh, where did you last take it off?
我没摘下来!我从不摘下来的!
I didn't take it off! I never take it off!
跟他有关的东西 我只有钻戒了
It's all I have left of him.
我们会找到的
Okay, hey, we're gonna find it.
会找到的 没事 我会帮你的 好吗?
Hey, we're gonna find it. It's fine. I'll help you look for it, all right?
好了
Okay.
我们需要把木星号♥准备好
Um, we need to prep the Jupiter.
-装上去吧 -好的
-Let's load this thing. -Yup, got it.
让我再看一眼吧
Let me take another look.
听着 我知道你想弥补 但我要遵守计划
I know you're trying to make amends, but I got a schedule to keep.
不是的
That's not it.
我仔细检查过了
I checked every inch of this tanker.
如果有问题 就不能装运
If something's wrong, we shouldn't load it.
水是最重要的事 要运到坚毅号♥的
This water's top priority. It goes to the Resolute.
安吉拉 这是吗?
Hey, Angela, is this it?
是的!
Yes!
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 怎么回事?
Wait. Whoa. What's happening?
这说不通呀
This doesn't make sense.
钛不会自行分解的
Titanium doesn't just fall apart.
试试这里吧
Let's try this one.
什么情况?
What the hell?
外面的井 是什么材料的?
The well out there, what is it made out of?
我的天啊
Dear God.
爸爸
Dad.
各位 离井远一点!
Everyone, get away from the well!
-离远一点! -你在做什么?
-Get away from the well! -What are you doing?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表