剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
让飞船停住!
Stop the ship!
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
让你♥爸♥把帆卷起来!
Tell your dad to loft the sails!
必须赶紧停下来!
He needs to stop us now!
天啊
God.
-大家还好吗? -是啊
Everyone okay? Yeah, yeah.
我们到底撞上什么了?
What the hell did we hit?
我们一直知道是有风险的
We always knew it was risky.
所以我们卡在这里了吗?
So, we're stuck here?
目前是的
Right now we are.
我觉得我们运气还不错
I think we caught a break.
船体似乎完好无损 但与此同时
The hull seems to be intact, but in the meantime,
最好别再撞到什么了
let's not hit anything ever again.
气压降低了很多
The pressure's dropped a lot lower.
好吧 其他人知道这是什么意思吗?
Okay, does everybody else know what that means?
-季风要来了 -你说得轻巧
-The monsoon's coming. Couldn't have just said that?
如果季风到来 我们还困在这里
Look, if we're still stuck here when the monsoon hits,
那飞船就会四分五裂了
the ship's gonna totally crack apart.
“四分五裂”有点夸张 不过撕裂总是难免的
Not necessarily "totally crack apart, " maybe a little crack.
-我会想办法的 -各位
-I'll figure it out. -Guys,
我们去甲板上吧 把帆收起来
let's go up on deck, draw in the sails.
去吧
Go on.
我去看看二氧化碳去除器 刚才聊得很开心
I'll go check on Ceedra. Great talk, by the way.
如果你要去厕所 就先忍♥忍♥
If you have to go to the bathroom, just hold it.
我知道我们要撞上暗礁的
I knew we were going to hit that reef.
我能看见逆流
I could see the cross-currents.
好水手都可以的
A good sailor can do that.
我不是贬低你丈夫
No knock on your husband.
你是水手吗?
Oh, you're a sailor?
你怎么学航行的?
How did you learn to sail?
反正我能帮忙 这重要吗?
What does it matter if I can help?
我不相信你的话
I don't believe a word you say.
你问问潘尼
Ask Penny.
我可以帮忙的!
I can be useful!
无论你如何尝试 我都不会让你出来的
You're not getting out of there no matter how hard you try.
别紧张
Hey, look.
我知道你脾气暴躁 工作过度 我也有过这种体会
I know you're cranky and overworked, okay? I've been there.
所以我才需要你再坚持一下
That's why I need you to hold on a little bit longer.
Hm?
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby,
我们都需要呼吸
we all need to keep breathing.
所以我才求你
That's why I'm asking you.
再坚持一下
Give me a little more.
黛比 你能相信 我在跟二氧化碳去除器聊天吗?
Hey, Debbie, can you believe I'm sweet talkin'
a carbon dioxide removal assembly?
刚跟机器聊完 我又跟鸡聊了
Now I'm talking to a machine and a chicken.
我真得离开这里了
I really need to get outta here.
我们在这里多久了?
How long have we been here? Too long.
太久了
机器人没说这里“危险”吗?
Didn't the robot call this place "danger"?
是啊
Yeah.
-我们就不该离开的 -这么说没用的
-We never should have left. -That's not helping.
总得有人说出来
Someone needed to say it.
各位…
Guys. . .
各位 看啊
Guys, look.
怎么了?
What is it?
不是吧!
No way!
-你让他来帮我们的吗? -他来了吗?
Did you call him here to help us? He's here?
Hey.
嗨 威尔
Hey, Will.
我也以为是他呢
I thought it was him, too.
我跟唐聊过了
I've been talking to Don.
我们觉得可以收集足够的能量 进行两秒的燃烧
And, uh, we think we can scrape together enough power for a two-second burn.
也许足够让我们脱身
Might be enough to push us clear.
有了
That's it.
真的吗?这就是你的答案吗?
Really? That's the answer?
不 你和唐就是答案
No. You and Don are the answer.
是吗?
We are?
利用弹窗真是 让我们离开礁石的好办法
Using the popouts is a hell of a way to lever us off the reef.
只怪我是这里最强壮的人
It's my own fault for being the strongest guy here.
你算第二 就差一点
You're a close second.
哇噢!我们自♥由♥了!
Whoa! We're free!
至少风暴来时 我们不会卡在这里了
At least we won't be here when the storm hits.
不 我们还有危险的
No, we'll be out there.
-我们能赶在前面吗? -没戏了
-Any chance we can outrun it? -Not anymore.
穿好衣服 都去甲板
Suit up. Crew on deck.
收起风帆!
Reef the sails!
抓紧我
Hold on to me.
我们得尽可能地挺过这场风暴
We're gonna have to weather this storm out the best we can.
好的
Okay.
这正是我想要避免的
That is exactly what I wanted to avoid.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
怎么了?
What is it?
撞到暗礁时 似乎还是漏水了
When we hit the reef it seems we sprung a leak after all,
滴到二氧化碳去除器里了
and it's dripping into Ceedra.
如果短路 我们就完蛋了
If that shorts out, we're dead.
我跟你一样喜欢呼吸的
I like breathing as much as you do.
你能修补吗?
Can you patch it?
我正尽力修呢
I'm working on it.
跟我保证 不会再撞到其他东西了
Just promise me we won't hit anything else.
我们不会撞到其他东西了
We won't hit anything else.
听着 去除器
Look, Ceedra.
如果我们能坚持到风暴过去
If we could just hold on together until the storm passes,
我绝对会…
-I would really ap--
好吧 这可不像能坚持住的样子!
Okay, that's not holding it together, baby!
好了 我搞定了!
All right, I'm done!
干得漂亮!
You're doing a great job!
好的 我们这边好了!
-Okay, we're. . . we're done here! Head down below.
准备下去吧
天啊
Oh, God.
朱迪 抓住我的手
Hey, Jude, take my hand. Come on.
威尔!下来吧!
Will! Get down!
威尔!
Will!
爸爸!
Dad!
威尔!
Will!
爸爸!
Dad!
坚持住!
Come on!
威尔!
Will!
威尔!
Will!
坚持住 威尔!抓住他啊!
Come on, Will!
好的 抓住他了
Got him? You got him. Okay, we've got him.
爸爸 保持呼吸 保持呼吸
Dad, hold your breath. Hold your breath.
我们得让他们回到里面!
We need to get them inside!
妈妈!快去医疗舱!
Mom! Mom! We need you in the med bay!
-爸爸? -你会没事的
Dad? You're gonna be okay.
我要回去!
Ah! I've gotta get back up there!
不行!不能出去! 我们要驾驶这艘船!
Oh, no, you will not! We have to sail the ship!
我们不知道怎么航行啊
-We don't know how to sail in this. -Mom! We need your help!
-妈!我们得帮她! -该怎么办?
What do we do? Mom? Mom?
妈妈?
该怎么办?
What do we do?
妈妈!
Mom!
你真知道怎么航行吗?
You really know how to sail?
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
如果你又是在撒谎 你就死定了
If this is another lie, it'll be your last.
这是世界末日的征兆啊
Well, this is a sign of the Apocalypse.
Oh!
史密斯 我们该怎么办?
Smith, what do we do?
史密斯!
Smith!
我就知道这是错的!
I knew this was a mistake!
-把帆升起来 -我们刚卷起来的!
-Raise the sails. -But we just brought them down!
我们需要加速!
We need speed!
距离岩石太近了 我们得绕开
We're too close to the rocks already. We need to go around.
不能绕开!必须穿过去!
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表