剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Relax.
不 我们走
No. Let's go.
我们接近了
We're close.
引擎就位了
The engine's in place.
我不确定我们可以
I'm not convinced we can. . .
安全地制♥服♥机器人
safely take the robot by force.
我们不需要
We won't need to.
我为了打入内部
After everything I did to get in on the inside,
干了那么多事
哈斯丁斯会知道是我
Hastings will know it was me
背叛了他的
who turned on him.
你现在是我们一员了
You're one of us now.
嗯 嘴真甜
Well, that's sweet to hear, and how will that help me?
不过这可以帮到我吗?
我的意思是我们会保护你
It means we'll protect you.
只要我在这儿
As long as I stay in here. I don't like being cooped up.
我不喜欢被关起来
叛乱进行得怎么样了?
How's the mutiny going?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是我的第一次
It's my first one. I'll call you later.
我一会儿打给你
我知道你觉得自己在做正确的事 罗宾逊太太
I know you think you're doing the right thing here, Mrs. Robinson,
但如果你把所有人都带回来
but if you bring everyone back up,
我们全都不能存活
none of us will survive.
没有足够的空气
There's not enough air.
那颗星球
That planet. . .
是气态巨行星
is a gas giant.
它是由氢 氦气 一点甲烷和氨气组成的
It's made of hydrogen, helium, a little methane, and ammonia,
就和大部分气体巨行星一样 它是一个风暴极强的地方
and like most gas giants, being an extremely stormy place,
电离后的氨. . .
ionized ammonia--
铵离子
Ammonium.
安吉拉已经找到了 阻止锈菌病毒的方法
Angela already figured out how to stop the rust virus.
脱氧
Deoxidize it.
但我不知道的是
But what I couldn't figure out
我们去哪儿找到足够的铵离子
was where we'd ever find enough ammonium
来清洁105万公升水
to clean 280, 000 gallons of water.
莫伦指出了就在我眼前的问题
Maureen pointed out what was right in front of my nose.
你知道要花多长时间 才能让木星号♥把所有水运输至
Do you know how long it would take the Jupiters to transport all that water
那颗星球的气体中再回来吗?
in and out of that planet's atmosphere?
所以我们不用木星号♥
That's why we're not taking the Jupiters.
我们用坚毅号♥
We're taking the Resolute.
嘿 你 慢一点
Hey, you, slow down.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
好的
Good.
粗犷的外貌 我喜欢
Ooh. . . A rugged look. I like it.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
我两天前见过你
I saw you two days ago.
我和第二外星机器人 打起来 差点死了
I fought SAR and almost died.
我乘坐储存箱穿越了宇宙
I flew through space in a storage container.
真酷
Cool.
不
No.
并不酷
Not cool.
糟糕至极
Terrible.
抱歉
Sorry.
无所谓了 妈妈交给我一项秘密任务
Whatever. I have a secret mission from Mom.
是什么?
What is it?
和你无关
It's not for you.
是他的任务
It's for him.
越狱?
A prison break?
真是个糟糕的主意
That's a terrible idea.
为什么不进来呢
Come in, why don't you.
我想我们可以
I thought you and I could. . .
谈一谈几件事
talk about a few things.
这项任务之复杂可不是你在一天内 能计划周密的
The complexities of this task are greater than you can plan in a day.
不 其实非常简单
No, it's pretty simple really. We dive down into the planet's ammonia belt
我们冲进那颗星球的氨气带
用进气管吸收足够的气体 把沉淀物冲出
suck up enough gas through the intakes to flush the precipitate
氧气生成系统
out of the oxygen-generating system.
我们会得到一堆清洁水
We get a bunch of clean water
还有足够的氨气
and we'll have enough ammonium gas
为我们的所有人员和设备消毒
to decontaminate all our people and equipment.
然后我们前往半人马座阿尔法星 开始新的生活
And we go to Alpha Centauri and start a new life.
坚毅号♥从没有进入过任何外星球气体
The Resolute has never entered an atmosphere before.
它建造出来是在轨道上航行的
It was built in orbit.
你似乎更关心这艘船的安全
You seem to care more about the safety of this ship
而不是船上乘客的生命
than the lives of its passengers.
我不想留下那些人 但是这艘船
I don't want to leave those people behind, but this ship,
我们的船 是无可替代的
our ship, is irreplaceable.
它是人类最后的希望 全部80亿人
It's the last hope of the human race. All eight billion people.
等到这批殖民地居民顺利完成旅途
And one day when this wave of colonists has made the journey,
依然有父母和孩子 分散在世界各地 孟买♥♥
there are still parents and children in Mumbai,
巴黎 帕萨迪纳
in Paris, in Pasadena,
世界上的每个国家每座城市都会知道
in every city, and every country in the world who'll know
如果他们通过了测试
that if they pass the test,
如果他们证明了自己的价值
if they prove their worth,
他们就有了出路
they can gain passage.
如果这艘船被毁了呢?
And what if this ship is destroyed?
那时候地球上的孩子 又该怀揣什么梦想呢?
What do the children of Earth dream about then?
我们不会失去坚毅号♥的
We're not going to lose the Resolute.
我们要在X轴上旋转她
We're going to spin her, on an X axis,
重新分配气体
which will redistribute the gases
制♥造♥足够的阻力 让我们依然能控制这艘船
and create enough drag so that we can maintain control of the ship.
那从来没有被测试过
That's never been tested.
我这一行的很多事情
A lot of things in my line of work
只能有一次测试的机会
only get one test.
我们很擅长传承这一点
We are good at passing it.
我们已经承受了巨大的损失
We've sustained significant damage.
F舱面的交叉支撑已经被损坏了
The cross supports along F decks are compromised.
如果我们按你说的做
If we do what you propose,
它们可能会被一起摧毁
they could tear apart altogether.
如果支撑杆不行了
If the struts weaken,
我们就准备好了
we'll be ready.
怎么会?
How?
他不一样
He's different.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他就是这样
He just is.
你只和他待了五分钟
You've spent like five minutes with him.
不
No, no, no.
他之前一直习惯走在你身后
He always used to walk behind you because he wanted to see what was coming,
因为他想看接下来会发生什么 就好像他只想保护你一样
like all he wanted to do was protect you.
而现在
And now
我们在跟着他
we're following him.
你还没注意到吗?
You haven't noticed?
听着 他最近经历了很多
Look, he's been through a lot lately.
我肯定他会恢复正常的
I'm sure he'll get back to normal.
Hey!
怎么了?
What is it?
嗯 你看 以前他会说 “危险 威尔”
Yeah, see. In the old days he used to say, "Danger. . . Will--"
别说了!
Just stop!
你不了解他
You don't know him.
来吧
Come on. Mom's counting on us.
妈妈指望着我们
我们得准备好
We need to be ready.
看见了吗?
See?
我想先说明
I want to start by saying
我不想让任何人受伤
I don't want anyone to get hurt.
很好
Good.
我们也不想
Neither do we.
你是军人 约翰
You're a military man, John.
你知道像这样的情况升级的话
You understand once a situation like this escalates
人会高度紧张
tension is heightened.
底线会被打破
Lines can be crossed.
我很清楚
I'm well aware. -Then I need you. . .
那么我需要你
让莫伦
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表