剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
No.
我是认真的 你必须留下
I mean it. You have to stay here.
有好多孩子都指望你呢
There's a bunch of kids who are counting on you.
你得照顾他们 就像你一直照顾我一样
You need to look out for them the way you always look out for me.
我必须这么做
I have to do this.
威尔?
Will?
威尔 你要去哪儿?我们准备起飞了
Will, where are you going? We're trying to take off.
太迟了
It's too late.
威尔
Will.
威尔罗宾逊
Will Robinson.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我们不用对抗
We don't have to fight.
不用这样
It doesn't have to be this way.
稻草人?
Scarecrow?
威尔 过来
Will! Will, come on. Come on, come on.
朱迪 我们走
Judy, let's go.
倒计时二十秒
T-minus 20 seconds.
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
我以为我能改变它们
I thought I could change them.
嘿 稻草人回来了
Hey. Scarecrow came back,
在我看来 一个可能是例外 但是两个呢?
and as far as I'm concerned, one might be an exception, but two?
或许这是个很重要的转折呢
Maybe that's the start of something big.
爸爸 左侧一号♥引擎遭到攻击
Dad, we took a hit, I lost engine number one.
-很严重吗? -不严重 但是
-Is it critical? -No, but
我不能加速 我们离坚毅号♥太近 没法儿打开裂缝
I can't accelerate, we're too close to the Resolute to open the Rift.
他们会在逃出来之前 就被机器人抓到的
Robots are gonna catch them before they get out of here.
朱迪 别担心
Judy, don't worry.
你会没事的 我们保证
You'll be okay, we'll make sure.
不管你俩刚才在做什么精神交流 我要加入
Whatever you two just psychically communicated to each other, I'm in.
你还有其他家人要照顾
You have other family to take care of. Get them out of here.
快把他们弄走
好好照看我们的飞船
Take good care of my ship.
下次你再见到她 她会比现在更好 我们走!
Next time you see her, she'll look better than when you left her. Let's go!
他们一清空气闸 我们就起飞
As soon as they clear the airlock, we launch.
我把飞船所有的闸门都关上
I'm dropping the bulkhead doors throughout the ship.
撑不了多久 但是…
It won't slow them down for long, but--
具体要怎么启动坚毅号♥自爆程序?
How exactly do you start the Resolute's self-destruct sequence?
坚毅号♥没有自爆程序
The Resolute doesn't have a self-destruct sequence.
-没有? -为什么有人会设计
-It doesn't? -Why would somebody design a way
让船自爆的程序 疯了吧
to blow up your own ship, that's insane.
我们也来不及让飞船撞击星球了
And we don't have time to crash the ship into the planet.
不 我们没时间了
No, we don't.
我们撞那个
We're gonna crash it into that.
把坐标显示出来 我们好确定拦截点
Call out the coordinates so we can lay an intercept course.
请求拒绝 探测到潜在碰撞
Request denied. Potential collision. . .
要怎么瞒天过海骗过飞船?
Not now. How do you fool the ship into thinking you're not doing what you're doing?
Huh?
哈斯丁斯
Hastings.
哈斯丁斯 回答
Hastings, come in.
什么事 莫伦?
What do you want, Maureen?
我要手动控制坚毅号♥的安全系统
I need to override the Resolute's safety systems.
安全系统?
Safety systems?
我们设计那些系统 就是为了防止飞船遭到破坏
We designed those systems to protect the ship from damage.
我不是要破坏飞船 我也让它分♥裂♥
I'm not gonna damage the ship, I'm gonna atomize it.
只有这样才能确保那些机器人 不会找到我们的孩子
It's the only way that we can make sure those robots don't hunt down our children.
求你了…
Please. .
正在发送权限密♥码♥
Sending the access codes now.
(手动操作)
我进来了
I'm in.
遥感确认
Telemetry confirmed.
妈?爸?可以走了吗?
Mom? Dad?
可以了 走吧!快
-Are we good to go? -Yes! Go! Go!
快点
Come on, come on.
机器人 带我们去半人马座阿尔法星
Robot, take us to Alpha Centauri.
警告 即将碰撞
Warning. Collision imminent.
我们来不及了
We're- We're not gonna make it.
逃生舱太远了
The pod bay is too far.
虽然不想打扰这个魔法时刻 但是有人需要救援吗?
Not to interrupt this magical moment, but anyone want to get rescued?
Come on.
他们成功了
They made it.
我们要怎么找到他们?
-How're we gonna find them?
我们会有办法的
We'll think of something.
注意 各位 我是朱迪罗宾逊
Attention everyone, this is Judy Robinson.
我们正在穿过裂缝
We're through the Rift.
你好
Hi.
你们好
Hi.
大家好 我是朱迪罗宾逊
Hi, everyone, I'm Judy Robinson.
我是你们的船长
I'm your captain.
各位
Everyone. . .
抓住彼此的手
grab someone's hand.
来
Come on.
来吧 各位 抓住你旁边人的手
Come on. Everybody take the person beside you's hand.
我知道大家的手可能很脏 而且大家都哭了很久
I know they're probably dirty
手上说不定还有鼻涕
and what with all the crying there's a fair amount of snot. . .
但是那些和外星微生物相比不算什么
. . . but what's that compared with all the alien microbes and. . .
谁知道我们在那个星球上还碰了什么
whatever else we touched down on that planet.
你们中有些人互不认识
Some of you don't know each other.
有些人是兄弟姐妹
Some of us are brothers and sisters.
有些人是朋友
Some of us are friends.
有些人是陌生人
Some of us are strangers.
但是从现在起
But from now on,
我们都不再孤单
none of us are alone.
稻草人救了我们
Scarecrow saved us.
没有它我们逃不出来
We wouldn't have gotten away without him.
你知道它会现身吗?
Did you know he'd be there?
我猜你只是满怀期望
So, um. . . I guess you just. . . hoped
希望它能来?
he would be?
你知道希望是什么吗?
Do you even know what hope is?
我知道 威尔罗宾逊
Yes. Will Robinson.
很好
Good.
我觉得半人马座阿尔法星 和手册宣传的不太一样
I feel like Alpha Centauri looked different in the brochure.
是啊
Huh, yeah.
只有一个太阳
There's only one sun.
应该有一个黄色的
There should be a yellow one,
一个橘色的 和一颗红矮星
an orange one, and a red dwarf.
这儿是怎么回事?
What happened here?
你带我们去了哪儿?
Where did you take us?
这肯定是个人工雷达信♥号♥♥
It's definitely a human-made radar signature.
是啊 但这里不是殖民地
Yeah, but this is not the colony.
那我们跟踪是谁的雷达信♥号♥♥?
Well, then, what radar signature were we following?
命运女神号♥是什么?
What is the Fortuna?
命运女神号♥是一艘飞船 大家都认为
The Fortuna was a ship that everyone thought
它已经失踪快二十年了
was lost almost 20 years ago.
船长是格兰特凯利…
It was commanded by Grant Kelly. . .
他是我父亲
my father.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表