剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
他会帮助我们
He helps us.
他救了我的命
He- He saved my life.
我觉得也许…
And I thought that maybe. . .
我们也可以当朋友
we could be friends, too.
威尔!
Will!
-你还好吗? -没事!
-Are you okay? -Fine!
我没事 什么事都没有
I'm fine. Nothing happened.
你去外面等我吧
Go wait for me outside, please.
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
他偷偷溜进来的
He snuck in.
是啊 但你作为这里的成年人
Right, and then you, as the adult in the room,
你应该让他出去的
told him to leave.
一直在我掌控之下的
I was always in control. He was never in any real danger.
以前没有过什么危险
真的吗?
Really?
你是对的 我越界了 很抱歉
But you're right. I was out of line. I'm sorry.
我们快没有选择了
We're just running out of options here.
提升安保措施吧
Improve your security.
佐伊史密斯博士
Dr. Zoe Smith.
你一直很忙啊
You've been very busy.
新的名字 新的职业…
New name, new career. . .
抱歉 显然你把我和别人搞混了
I'm sorry. You clearly have me confused with someone else.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
我觉得莫伦罗宾逊也没有搞混
I don't think Maureen Robinson was confused either.
如果你跟莫伦聊聊
If you spoke with Maureen,
你就会知道
you'd know
我救了她的老公
I saved her husband's life
驾着他们的木星号♥ 穿越了一场甲烷横行的海上风暴
and sailed their Jupiter through a methane-infested sea storm
还献了血
and donated blood
输给一个船员
to a crew member.
她从没提过
She never mentioned that.
潘尼在书里都写到了
Penny wrote all about me in her book.
她用了我的真名
She calls me by name.
就在这里
It's right here.
所以你的辩护就是一本小女孩的日记
So your defense is in a little girl's diary.
这里没提到过佐伊史密斯
There's no mention of any Zoe Smith.
后面才出场 继续看
I come in later. -Keep looking. Mm-hmm.
这是什么?
What's this?
好奇怪
That's strange.
我一直很有礼貌
-Uh, I've been being polite,
除非你有实际证据 来支持你的
but unless you have any actual evidence to support this
你的疯狂观点 觉得我有一些…
crazy theory that I'm somehow--
我的人死了 那不是什么观点
The death of one of my men is not theoretical.
打开安全提示
Pull up security feed.
索尔 第27天 普通甲板 第五气闸
Saul, day twenty-seven, common deck, airlock five.
长官 那台摄像机没有记录
Sir, there's no footage for that camera.
那试试审讯室吧 同一天的
Well, try the interrogation room, same day.
也没有 长官 什么都没有
Negative, sir. Nothing there.
我们都在承受很大压力
We've all been under a lot of stress.
发生这种错误也是在所难免
A mistake like this was bound to happen.
我只是想跟你说
I just want you to know,
我不会起诉你的
I won't be pressing any charges.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
我就是你的法官和陪审团
I'm your judge and jury,
只要我…
and as long as I'm. . .
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我的手动不了了
I can't move my hand.
我的胳膊…
My arm is. . .
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我觉得你需要医生
I think you need a doctor.
怎么了?
What's happening?
不要担心
Don't worry,
毒素到达大脑之前 会让你昏迷的
they'll put you in a coma before the toxin reaches your brain.
你一直工作太努力了
You've been working very hard.
需要好好睡一觉了
You deserve a nice long nap.
救命啊!
Help!
谁来帮帮忙!
Someone help!
他需要帮忙!
He needs help!
你怎么知道我在木星号♥里?
How'd you know I was in the Jupiter?
我不知道
I didn't.
可能我跟你一样好奇吧
Guess I was just as curious about what's going on in there as you were.
抱歉 我没听你的话
I'm sorry I didn't listen.
我真以为我可以做到的
I really thought I could do it;
我以为我可以跟这个机器人连接
that I could connect with this robot too.
也许…
That maybe. . .
我可以扭转乾坤
I could make a difference.
但我觉得 你是对的
But I guess you were right.
你知道 以前我仰望星空
You know, Grandma used to get so mad at me for looking up at the stars.
会让外婆特别生气
她觉得想着无法企及的地方
She just- She didn't see the sense in thinking about
是一件没有意义的事
a place that you could never get to.
你不能怪她 因为那时候
I- You can't blame her because back then
要去最近的星系
it would have taken 81, 000 years to get to the nearest one, but. . .
也要花八万一千年 但是…
咱已经在这里了
here I am.
因为问题是
Because the thing is, it didn't matter what she said
她说了什么
她说得对不对都不重要了
or if she was right.
我当时就打算拼尽全力
I was going to do whatever it took
为了到达这里
to get exactly to this very spot.
因为我那时坚信
Because I believed in my heart
这就是我的使命
that it's what I was meant to do.
如果外婆现在看到你 你觉得她会怎么说?
So what do you think Grandma would say if you could see her now?
她可能会盯着我说
Oh, she'd probably look at me with those eyes of hers and say,
“如果你去那里 谁来照顾农场呢?”
"If you're up there, who's watching the farm? "
Yeah.
那我们该怎么办呢?
So what do we do now?
如果没法让引擎工作 我们就会继续被困
With no way to get that engine working, we're still stranded.
你知道 一直以来…
You know, all this time. . .
我一直想带我们去半人马座阿尔法星
I've been trying to get us to Alpha Centauri, I think. . .
我觉得
我一直走错方向了
I've been going about it the wrong way.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说 我一直想要一个人去做
I mean, I've been trying to do it all by myself.
跟我走吧
Come on,
我得给你看一样东西
there's something I think you need to see.
你说吧
Go ahead.
莫伦罗宾逊来了 她想进入引擎舱
Maureen Robinson's here. She wants to access the engine room.
她的儿子也跟她一起
Her son is with her.
我们把稻草人送回去了 回到原来的位置了
We returned the Scarecrow. It's back in its place.
关好了吗?
Is it secure?
是的
Yes.
让他们进去吧
Then let them in.
很不可思议吧?
Pretty incredible, isn't it?
难怪只有机器人能驾驶
No wonder only robots can fly it.
有一件事 我得告诉你
There's something I need to say to you.
也许我们做不成朋友
We may never be friends.
也许你不懂我在说什么…
You may never even understand what I'm saying. . .
但你不应该被关在这里
but you don't belong in a box.
什么?
Hm? What is it?
第二外星机器人和机器人…
SAR and Robot. . .
看起来像是…
it looks like--
他们在这里战斗过
They fought here.
-Hey!
你还好吗?
-Are you okay?
我找到他了
I found him.
我找到那个机器人了
I found the robot.
他就在…
He's here. Down on that planet.
那个星球上
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表