剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
I'm with Vijay.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我是说 或许只是巧合?
I mean, maybe it was just a coincidence?
巧合?
A coincidence?
在他把她抓起来后一个小时 他就病了
That he fell ill an hour after he arrested her
然后现在还出于昏迷状态 因为头部不断肿大?
and now he's in a coma because his brain won't stop swelling?
好
Okay. You- You need to tell my dad.
你得告诉我爸爸
没有证据的话他不会相信我们的
He's not gonna believe us if we don't have proof.
我们?
Us?
杰克逊先生?
Um, Mr. Jackson?
我们能去厕所清理一下吗?
Can we go clean up in the bathroom?
-维贾伊弄翻了… -好的
-Vijay spilled and. . . -Sure.
你看起来很累!
Ugh. You look tired!
比比谁先到垃圾桶那儿
Race you to the trash can.
好啊 你想比就比
Sure. If you want.
你确定不会累瘫吗 老头子?
Sure you're not gonna poop out on me, old man?
首先 我不是老头子
Hey. First, I'm not an old man.
其次 海豹突击队员从不累瘫
Second of all, Navy SEALs do not poop.
一 二 三 跑!
One, two, three. Go!
Yeah! Ha ha!
宝刀未老!
Ugh. -Still got it. -Uh-huh.
比比谁先跑到车那儿
Okay. Okay. I'll race you to the car.
什么 又来吗?
What, already?
是啊 你能跟上来的
-Yeah. You'll catch up.
Huh.
爸爸 你听到吗?
Hey Dad, do you copy?
嗯 听到
Yeah, I'm here.
现在怎么样?
Hey. How you doin'?
可能有一点热
Uh. . . maybe a little warm.
你的体温是多少?
What's your temperature?
Uh, it's, uh. . .
39. 4摄氏度
A hundred and three.
爸爸!那可不是有一点热! 血压和心率是多少?
Dad! That's not a little warm! What's your BP and heart rate?
血压高压88低压50
Eighty-eight over 50.
心率110
And 110.
你还在流血吗?
Are you still bleeding?
又流了一点
Maybe a little more.
血流到腹腔间隔室了
You're bleeding into your abdominal compartment.
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
我找到了一条近路 很快就会到那儿
Um. . . I found a faster route. I'll be there soon.
警告 护栏已被解除
Warning. Perimeter fence deactivated.
警告 你已身处护栏之外
Warning. You are outside the perimeter fence.
为了你的安全 请返回
For your safety, please return.
-别看了 -我没看
-Stop looking. -I'm not.
我们七个月没见 一见面我就为你做违规的事
We don't see each other for seven months and I'm already trespassing for you.
是你自己坚持要来的
You are the one who insisted on coming.
我总不能直接给你密♥码♥
Yeah, like I'm really just gonna give you the code
让你解锁坚毅号♥上所有的设备吧
that unlocks everything on the Resolute.
那可是你从你♥爸♥那儿偷来的密♥码♥
Oh, the one that you secretly stole from your dad.
性质不一样 大概
That's different, I guess.
快点
Quick.
慢着 他们的安排 是每小时开启一次压缩机
Hold on. They program the compactor to turn on every hour.
Okay. . .
我觉得我们可以的
Yes! I think we're good.
Oh. -Oh.
好多垃圾啊
That is a lot of garbage.
我们要找的是蓝色的垃圾袋
Okay. So we're looking for a blue trash bag.
你先下去
You can go first.
这是你的主意
This was your idea.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
我不行 我做不到
I cannot. I can't do this.
拜托 试试用嘴巴呼吸
Come on. Just, like, breathe through your mouth, something.
我不想让嘴里全是这个味道
I don't want it in my mouth.
好吧 也行吧 那你就当帮我个忙?
Okay. That's fine. Can you just help me up then?
谢谢你
Thank you.
Ah.
我在这里找
Okay. I'm going to look over here,
你在那里找
you look over there.
在野外时记住三点原则
Remember these three rules when you're in the wild.
能让你绝处逢生
Could be the difference between life and death.
爸 我们去的是一个 有编号♥标杆的露营地
Dad, we're going to a campground with numbered posts.
而且是个水上公园
And a water park.
一定要看好食物 免得吸引动物
Never leave food unattended-- You don't want to attract animals.
第二 记住防火协议
Rule number two, always remember your fire protocols.
森林火灾的主要原因是什么?
What's the main cause of forest fires?
人类
Humans.
人类 没错
Humans, that's right.
所以我还要说说第三点
-Which leads me to rule number three-- -Yeah, yeah, I get it.
我懂了 到了以后我会给你发短♥信♥的
I'll text you when I get there.
第三条原则是什么?
Hey. What's rule number three?
接受意料之外的事
Uh, accept the unexpected.
一旦事情变糟
When things go wrong,
不要傻站着抱怨
don't stand around and complain.
衡量你的选择
Assess your options.
然后继续前进 爱你 再见
And move forward. Love you! Bye.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
接受意料之外
Uh, accept the unexpected.
衡量你的选择
Assess your options.
然后继续前进 爱你 再见
And move forward. Love you! Bye.
永远找不完了
This is taking forever. Mr. Jackson is gonna go looking for us
杰克逊先生会来找我们的
要是他发现我们离开了太久
when he realizes we've been gone for so long.
天哪
-Oh, my God. -What- Did you find it?
怎么 你找到了?
还有人带了奥利奥来
Somebody else brought Oreos.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
没什么
Hm? Nothing.
-你看了那个包裹 -我没有
-You were looking in that package. -No, I wasn't.
你想看看还有没有剩
You were checking if there was any left.
你以为我是什么人?
I- What kind of a person do you think I am?
要知道上次我们在一起的时候
You know, the last time we were together,
我们在一个全是屎的洞里 现在又站在膝盖高的垃圾堆里
we were in a poop cave and now we're up to our knees in garbage,
所以我觉得这其中可能有玄机
so. . . I wonder if the universe is trying to tell us something.
好吧 我们臭味相投
Yeah, we stink together.
但我们也算是朋友了 对吧?
But we're like friends now, right?
你是我在坚毅号♥上唯一认识的人了
You're the only person I know on the Resolute, so. . .
所以 没错 是朋友
yes. Sure.
那作为朋友我能问你点事吗?
Okay, as a friend, can I ask you something?
只要你边问边干活就行
As long as you can multitask.
你说我吻技差到底是什么意思?
What exactly did you mean when you said I was a bad kisser?
我们在另一个星球上的时候 你说我吻技差
When we were on that other planet, you said I was a bad kisser.
这个房♥间
We're in a room
有一股脚臭
that smells like feet
和呕吐物的味道
and vomit.
你却要说吻技的事?
And you want to talk about kissing?
我只是从来没被人抱怨过这件事 所以…
It's just, I've never had any complaints before so--
抱歉我的差评让你降级了
-Sorry, I brought your average down. -Well, was it too much lip?
是因为我用嘴过度吗?
-还是不够? -我不想讨论这个
-Not enough? -We're really doing this.
还是我的口气?
Was it my breath?
讲道理 当时是艾莫里害我反胃酸 而我当时又没口香糖了
Because, to be fair, MREs give me acid reflux and I ran out of gum.
我不记得了
I don't remember--
而且 我一被人偷袭 就会很紧张
And also, I tense up when I'm caught off guard,
那一天就是这个情况
which I was that day. I mean--
一般来说 隔好几米远 我就能知道人家是不是要亲我
Usually I can see a kiss coming from miles away
所以 我会做一些放松的…
in which case I'll do some relaxation tec--
天哪 别说了
Oh, my God, please stop.
一看就知道你为这事困扰几个月了
Clearly you've been obsessing over this for months
所以我老实和你说吧
and so I'm going to be totally honest with you.
我根本没资格评论你的吻技
I may not be the best judge when it comes to kissing.
但你说那是…
But you said that it was--
是的 我知道我说了什么
Yeah, I know what I said.
你再找人给你评价吧
Just. . . get a second opinion.
天哪
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表